Thread: Some ppl will rip everyone off!

1. #1 Some ppl will rip everyone off! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP jamestanner's Avatar
    PSP downgrade / Upgrade to latest 3+OE firmware on eBay Sony PSP, Consoles Systems, Video Games

his homepage:

Georges

i see no credits to the theme creators or anything!! hmm, all the creators of the theme, lol, bombard him forcing him to take them down!

i think its harsh when a forums community created work is charged for...

only credible thing is the "if i brick it i replace it" altho i suppose he is only charging £1 but £15 postage!

FW: 3.40 OE-A, Games: 65 (30gb +) MSDuo: 8gb

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Report him to ebay, im sure thats illegal. again copy right laws or something.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i think we covered this before. youre paying people to do something you may not be able to, or just not have the time. same as getting an oil change ,you can do it or pay someone else. you send him the psp he downgrades it you pay. also about the price, isnt it still cheaper then having to buy Luminees.
    Last edited by Sullivan; 07-13-2007 at 05:00 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ^^ you have a lot of trust in people

must be a british thing! £14 for shipping!!! as mad as it sounds ppl would pay to get their psp downgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by chinese people View Post
    i think we covered this before. youre paying people to do something you may not be able to, or just not have the time. same as getting an oil change ,you can do it or pay someone else. you send him the psp he downgrades it you pay. also about the price, isnt it still cheaper then having to buy Luminees.
    i totally agree, except i wouldnt list the top 20 highest spec oils, but leave them unbranded and pretend its all mine!! and big it up so much that (by reading it) you woiuld believe the design's etc are all his. he only mentions DAX's oe stuff once i think!

you can 99.9% guarantee he hasnt got permission from the creators of those themes to useing them in a sales pitch!

tisk tisk! modder/haxors(RL)/Hackers terms aside, im just waiting for this kiddie to get learning some hex etc and then putting his name somewhere inside it lmao

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker spleblem's Avatar
    yeah but he is not really selling the themes he just put them on for you
    your paying for a guy to downgrade your psp and get you a new one if it bricks.
    thats worth the price.
    if i was a noob i would pay that much.

no but the impression is they are his. perhaps i started a bit harsh then, you have to agree tho, that he should at least give credit to the theme creators! its mis-leading that these are his creations.