Thread: My predictions for 7th Harry Potter

1. #1 My predictions for 7th Harry Potter 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    Personally my hopes for the 7th book go as follows:
    Harry finally does Hermione
    This causes Ron to commit suicide
    Dumbledore comes back from the dead as a necrofeliac
    This is of course timed almost perfectly with the death of Ron
    Snape is actually a child molester and made the unbreakable oath to protect malfoy last year just so he would have a better oppurtunity at getting him into his office alone.
    Hermione decides that Harry is not giving her everything and so she becomes a lesbian with Cho Chang who was led to those was as well by the lack of good male influence in her life ( Cedric went and died and Harry is just a jackass)
    Harry devastated by the waste of 6 year of trying to get Hermione kills himself as well.
    Dumbledore of course insists on taking care of the body.
    Voldemort reveals his true Identity as being Hitler who formed the Death Eaters shortly after the downfall of the Nazi's.
    Also Note: There is no hogwarts and all this is just the hallucinations of two high english kids
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Wow. Well done!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Unforgiv3N's Avatar
    I head that hackers grabbed the new incomplete book from J. K. Rowling PC. do you have information about it ?

it's a news about it
    Computer Hacker Tries to Spoil JK Rowling's Upcoming Harry Potter ... - Harry Potter

also, she promised to write Part 8, and she said, she will write it, just for money !!
    Last edited by Unforgiv3N; 07-17-2007 at 11:48 AM.
    We are Going to HeLL by a Road Called Life !

Nope I had no idea someone had done that. And yeah Im sure JK Rowling would write a part 8 for money (although I might not read it)
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i only read the first 3 potter books, after that they got to damn long. just see the movie anyway potter has to die in order to kill voldemort forever, hermionie and ron get together, thats the book. (some tv show i was watching got all in depth with the secrets and that stuff)

the factory where they produce these books go in some serious lock down. everything you bring in and out has to be checked.
    Last edited by Sullivan; 07-17-2007 at 05:23 PM.

seriously? Thats alot of hubub for just one book.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    yeah, those die hard HP fans are crazy.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    people die and harry and ron make out just a guess.......lmao id die if that really happened.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

I really think Harry and Hermione will get together.