Thread: I'm starting to hate ebay...

1. #1 I'm starting to hate ebay... 
    Member PSP User
    I'm having a bad experience with ebay with my previous transactions. First was being given a fake 4gb sony pro duo card when told it was genuine. That pissed me off and I think i should qualify for a full refund. Anywho never happen then the seller ruin my 100% for my neg. feedback to him. That I expected. Fine whatever, got a few messages for a feedback withdraw which I've ignored.

Bought the 1984 and 2007 optimus prime two pack, for the transformer fan in me. The box it was shipped in didn't fit the item correctly and was litterally crushed and beaten up. I thought it was garbage at first. The box wasn't wide enough for the item, too small so it was in the box in a diagonale. and one sheet of bubble wrap at the far end. I left a neutral saying i believed it should of been package better. A wider and stronger box. Seller got angry and said it was my fault for no insurance and gave me a neg.

I stated my reason and i don't think a neutral deserve a negative. I dunno, I think some sellers and buyers get too personal with this stuff. I dunno if i should open it or not. I wanted ot keep it sealed cause of the 1984 figure inside. But it looks like crap in the box cause the box is all twisted up.

That and nothing I'm selling is moving at all, I usually get 1 or 2 bids for these kind of items before. What's your experience with ebay?

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    i have en ebay rating of 128 and I have never had a problem like this. Sorry to hear u have
    PSPMOD Administrator : Useful Links Below

PSPMOD Guides : Downloads : ChatRoom : Free PSP Downloads

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    Yah I have a rating of 25 with %100 positive feedback so far... The only time I've ever had a problem with eBay is when i tried selling my first PSP. Scammers kept winning my auctions. Make sure to make good use of the Ask A Seller feature. If he leaves out any info like BOX CONDITION or something relative to the matter, make sure to ask about it, then you have proof on ebay's website of fraudulent information, since his answer will be saved in your eBay inbox. When I am bidding on something, I ask dozens of questions. I sit there and think of *anything* that could go wrong with it... I've only *bought* stuff off of ebay like 4 times tho, I mostly sell. So maybe that's why I havent had any problems buying yet. I just don't do it enuff. hehe....
    Last edited by fubar42o; 07-22-2007 at 09:34 PM.

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    47 positive feedback, 100% positive. i rarely use it, but when i do, i go for people who have good feedback records and try to shop carefully. ebay is quickly being replaced by craigslist.com though... espically cause i can meet up with the person with the goods and refuse it if i dont like it
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i only buy from people with 100% my stats are feedback 2, 100% positive. i dont got time for paypal, shipping. id rather spend double the price and have it today.

@julie- whats on youre dogs ears?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I have all good experiences, 45+ 100%, as said shop around like you would do when you shop normally, look for a good rep and you should be ok.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP vocoder's Avatar
    24 ...100% positive

also ive got fake Pro Duo...i was too green at that time and ive left positive feedback before ive found out that it was fake

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    ebay is a win/lose site you can have a good time or a horrible one..........
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinese people View Post
    @julie- whats on youre dogs ears?
    not my dog, found the pic on google and though he was such a cutie. as far as the things on his ears go, its a method people use to "train" the dogs ears to stand erect. you start doing that when theyre young and the cartilage in the ears hardens in the upright position. its a common practice among dobermans as well as miniature pinschers. it doesnt hurt the dog at all, but they may find it a lil irratating till they get used to it
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP heatzone07's Avatar
    Sorry for your bad experience xillian, the seller sounds like an ass. But you should always check their feedback before making a purchase. Usually I try to hone on any negative feedback a buyer may say about the seller and make sure it doesn't happen to me, whether its to add insurance etc.