Thread: FREE Mike Vick!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 FREE Mike Vick!! 
    Long time reader, first-time poster!!
    Let me start off by saying i could careless that he WAS a NFL celebrity. I love football as much as the next guy, but I know that no one player is bigger than the league or above the law. Having said that, I wish we as Americans were not always so quick to rush to judgment. It happens so much in society, but then when the media gets a hold of it things really get blown out of whack (ask Barry Bonds or the Duke Lacrosse team).
    History has shown that sometimes the first statement is not always the truth, i.e. GW Bush "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction!!" In the 70s and 80s people were being sent to prison for crimes that 20 years later they would be found innocent of by DNA evidence. Is this my plea to set Vick free from the crime should he be found guilty, NO I just want him to be given the opportunity to have a trial and defend himself like the Constitution states, without people assuming that he is already guilty.
    What do you guys think??

P.S. Julie I got mad respect for your skillz, but your signature stirred something up

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    i think your 100% right
    BlackBerry Messenger-30651FFA

If you need anything you can reach me there pretty much always =P

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    he pleaded unguilty right? other than that he still sucked as a QB.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i dont care who he is or what he does. abusing animals is inexcusable in my eyes. theres nothing to debate
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Madhatter's Avatar
    yeah dude that is messed up, how can you put an animal through that? and chrisyco its innocent lol =P
    The Ability To Talk Does NOT Make You Intelligent
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay Zonday
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

yea, but for the moment hes not even a player, he ain't aloud to go to practice

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhatter View Post
    yeah dude that is messed up, how can you put an animal through that? and chrisyco its innocent lol =P
    lol i know nothing of law.

Junior Member PSP User synthetik505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esqnupe View Post
    Long time reader, first-time poster!!
    Let me start off by saying i could careless that he WAS a NFL celebrity. I love football as much as the next guy, but I know that no one player is bigger than the league or above the law. Having said that, I wish we as Americans were not always so quick to rush to judgment. It happens so much in society, but then when the media gets a hold of it things really get blown out of whack (ask Barry Bonds or the Duke Lacrosse team).
    History has shown that sometimes the first statement is not always the truth, i.e. GW Bush "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction!!" In the 70s and 80s people were being sent to prison for crimes that 20 years later they would be found innocent of by DNA evidence. Is this my plea to set Vick free from the crime should he be found guilty, NO I just want him to be given the opportunity to have a trial and defend himself like the Constitution states, without people assuming that he is already guilty.
    What do you guys think??

P.S. Julie I got mad respect for your skillz, but your signature stirred something up
    Thats kinda rediculous. You act as if Vick had nothing to do with the dog fighting when in fact he Ownz the property which was bought specifically for hosting such events. Not Guilty, heh. And as far as "the justice system", Vick will probably spend lots of money on a big name lawyer (i.e. O.J. Simpson) get aquited and do no hard time, despite basically being caught red handed. If you worship the all mighty dollar as our government does, you can buy your way out of anything. Animal cruelty in our society is looked more down upon than even murder.... which I think is retarded. You will get more time in jail, high fines even, for cruelty to animals as oposed to murder. Im not saying killing animals is less wrong. Im only saying... "Justice" System... heh, right.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    Dude, you can't be serious. Micheal Vick is fucking guilty as sin, and that's the goddamn truth, not media speculation. As stated before, the property HE OWNED was bought solely for the purpose of holding dogfights. That's pretty much the 'smoking gun' as they say in the law business. I hope they give his ass the chair.

He was a shitty football player anyways. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by synthetik505 View Post
    Animal cruelty in our society is looked more down upon than even murder.... which I think is retarded.
    Animals are innocent, humans are not. There is a difference. Humans are out for their own personal gain and will do anything to get to the top. Animals aren't out to hurt anyone or anything. So yeah, I'd beat the shit out a guy who hit an animal 10 times harder than I would a guy who hit another person.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    Can't b;eive you say this. MIchael VIck is a terrible man and should not be given any leeway as a football player. I think animal abuse should be right up there with murder.
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    If you guys knew what he did to PUPPIES (or his posse did)!

-through them on the ground
    -smashed their heads on concrete
    -electrocuted them
    -hung them

This guy is sick, just as bad as hurting a human cuz something is fucked up in yuour head if you can do that to an innocent dog
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Agreed with all who are putting down michael vick.

Mike Vick sucks. He don't have enough accuracy to be a quater back, he has the speed to be a running back, but hes bitch ass is scared to get hit, plus he fumbles tomuch. So all who think vick is good f*ck you. He already isn't liked by many football fans, now he pulls this shit, now even more people hate him. I only liked him because in madden games i could scramble and shit, but that b*tch fumbled. Puppies are even more harmless then dogs. the puppies can't hurt you as much as a grow dog could.
    So i guess because the puppies weren't strong enough to fight, they just turture them. I wish i could chain vick down and whip his ass.

This is funny though. I got my dog(black lab) Baily a chew toy. And it looks like michael vick, its like a mike vick figure, as a chew toy. When I get time ill try to post pictures.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Dude, people are going to think what they will. And when it comes to a big name, star, or celebrity it's going to be the worser of the two choices. And for two reasons.

1. The media LOVES this stuff, and they will try to get anyone to say anything about whoever is in the spotlight. They don't care about who's behind it at all. They'll exaggerate, use unqualified sources, lie, or even go so far as making parts of or an entire story up. It happens more than you might think, and It's called yellow journalism...
    You can't watch a new channel, or read a newspaper without it being twisted, and shown to you in the way that the media wanted you to see it.

2. People, no matter what they say, tend to be cynics. So they'll assume the worst of people, especially the people who are bigger, richer, more famous, and all-around better than them (in the whole "the bigger a celebrity you are, the better a person you are" mentality that the media sends out[see reason #1])

But, legally, he is innocent. Duh! He is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
    All actions by the NFL so far, are just precautions.

He has the right to a fair and just trial in America, that's called the sixth amendment of the US Constitution. No matter what anyone says, especially the media (which is where you're getting all of your information on this), he is indeed innocent right now.

What the NFL does to him, that's up to them, seeing as how he signed a contract with them...

Now, quit trolling PSPMod please.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Yea, and michael vick is trying to say if it was a white quater back like Payton Manning, that he would be treated differently then he is because he is black.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Lone_Nite's Avatar
    bleeding-hearts of the world UNITE!! i never even heard about the mike vicks thing until i became a part of these forums, it took me forever to figure out what julie's sig was all about lol. anyway, not saying that i abuse dogs myself but gawd its not like he commited genocide or anything. if anything he did us a favor, seeing as how people never spay or neuter their pets theres TONS and TONS of dogs and cats out there that never get a home and just end up getting torched anyway. i dont mourne the loss of an animal, especially a dog.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast