Thread: File Hosting / Image resizing / Proxy services

1. #1 File Hosting / Image resizing / Proxy services 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Well, I had said that I was going to leave this community after I got rid of my PSP, however, friends have asked that I mod their psp's for them and so I have come back for a bit. In the meantime, I notice alot of people want a hassle-free place to host their psp stuff, resize images, etc. Therefore I introduce...

Roflrofl.com Uploader
    -Included is a free file hosting service. You don't have to register to use the uploader, but accounts are free and registered users find the registered services very useful!

-Also, on the mainpage, as well as the Navigation bar is an Image Resizer for you to use. Simply browse for your desired image file, select the desired width OR height (automatically constrained proportions) and click Submit! When the file is done being resized, the site will prompt you for a download of the resized version. Then, feel free to upload the resized image onto the uploader.

PHProxy
    -The roflrofl.com proxy has been reviewed by many as one of the best and fastest proxies available on the web right now! Because of our SSL-enabled webpage, our proxy does not function on port 80 like other proxies, but instead parses requests on port 443. Filters such as websense are unable to block traffic to our site on port 443, therefore our PHProxy can be considered 'the ultimate proxy'.

Feel free to use any of these services if you want to upload a file, resize stuff, etc. BUT if you do, it would be nice if you could click on the ads at the top/bottom of the pages to help us generate enough money to pay the server costs. It's the least you can do for using our free services

Oh, and if you're feeling really generous, a paypal donation wouldn't hurt
    is it just me, or do newbies ALWAYS have the worst fucking grammar and spelling known to man?!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    im not sure if file hosting is allowed here.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    well i couldn't find any other forum to put this in (this IS the anything goes forum, right?)... and i'm just offering the service to people that don't like rapidshare, megaupload, imageshack, etc.

by all means ... this isn't spam >.>;;
    is it just me, or do newbies ALWAYS have the worst fucking grammar and spelling known to man?!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poporo View Post
    well i couldn't find any other forum to put this in (this IS the anything goes forum, right?)... and i'm just offering the service to people that don't like rapidshare, megaupload, imageshack, etc.

by all means ... this isn't spam >.>;;
    I know it isnt spam but the anything goes section has some rules that restrict piracy.If that filehosting has any piracy in it its not allowed.
    "6: No public discussion of piracy, or even a "PM me for <insert W4rz0rz here>" message, If you really feel like infringing some copyright laws, you must contact them."
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    this is filehosting, not piracy
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Junior Member PSP User
    will this proxy work against webwasher blocker? thats what my school uses.

Junior Member PSP User
    how this proxy manage the ip address?.. new ip per visitor?...