Thread: please whats the best thing.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 please whats the best thing......... 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP dj_chunk's Avatar
    to help cure really bad tooth ache WITHOUT going to the dentist!!
    lets just say me and dentist's dont get on because most of the time they want to stick some big assed needle in my mouth! and thats a no no!
    for the past 6months iv been rubbing a drug onto it that most party people stick up their nose but i fear this has caursed more long term trouble yeah it stopped the pain but now ma tooth has a hole in the side and its fcukin hurting now
    id like to thank the following people for helping me out even when they must think im a total retarded muppet but hey look at what iv managed to do lol many thanks go to....

Pirate-M.Lifnen, the begginer, Major Zero, HALOBOY, Got rice?, stef_o36, Alfox, mime, julie

3.40>3.50>lumines>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.51M33-1>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-2>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-4

You should go to the dentist cos you could end up with an infection.
    Not what you wanted to hear but it's just friendly advice.

Funny Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Connolly View Post
    If god wanted us to fly, he would buy the tickets.

PSP History:- 2.80-> 3.03-> 1.50-> 3.02 OE-B-> 3.03 OE-C-> 3.40 OE-A-> 3.50

Quote Originally Posted by BlooD--WingS View Post
    You should go to the dentist cos you could end up with an infection.
    Not what you wanted to hear but it's just friendly advice.
    but needles are my biggest fear bro!! and im not joking 9 times outta 10 i'll pass out. but i am starting to worry abit now because im to scared to eat on that side of my mouth due to the pain im 25 and iv never had tooth ache like this before.
    i was eating a pringle (yes 1 single pringle) and my tooth cracked bout 2weeks ago and this is when the REAL pain started
    id like to thank the following people for helping me out even when they must think im a total retarded muppet but hey look at what iv managed to do lol many thanks go to....

Pirate-M.Lifnen, the begginer, Major Zero, HALOBOY, Got rice?, stef_o36, Alfox, mime, julie

3.40>3.50>lumines>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.51M33-1>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-2>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-4

Ok, you dont like needles, but you have to ask yourself, what would be worse, a one off visit to the dentist, or having to deal with a tooth ache from hell which will last for ages if you dont get it sorted. I know which i'd choose.

Funny Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Connolly View Post
    If god wanted us to fly, he would buy the tickets.

PSP History:- 2.80-> 3.03-> 1.50-> 3.02 OE-B-> 3.03 OE-C-> 3.40 OE-A-> 3.50

Quote Originally Posted by BlooD--WingS View Post
    Ok, you dont like needles, but you have to ask yourself, what would be worse, a one off visit to the dentist, or having to deal with a tooth ache from hell which will last for ages if you dont get it sorted. I know which i'd choose.
    argues a very good point!! looks like im going to have to go grow some balls because the pain is getting out of hand

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker se_p800's Avatar
    I know how you feel. I had tooth ache as painfull (or more) than you. Its agony- its because the tooth is cracked like you said, and the nerves are exposed and are sensetive to pressure and/or temperature. Seriously you have to go to the dentist, you might not like it but its alot better once you get out!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP vespalaney's Avatar
    Have you got an absess with it? If you have go to A&E at the hospital theyll put you out and take out the tooth, i know coz i hate the dentist to and got a similar thing and thats how i got around it.

DONT HIT KIDS.
    No.Seriously.They have guns now.

Quote Originally Posted by vespalaney View Post
    Have you got an absess with it? If you have go to A&E at the hospital theyll put you out and take out the tooth, i know coz i hate the dentist to and got a similar thing and thats how i got around it.
    no iv no absess yet but this is another thing that worries me because my mate had 1 and it fcuked him up for about a week or so. the dentist gave him pills for it but when we read them it said they were for a "swollen vagina"

Quote Originally Posted by dj_chunk View Post
    no iv no absess yet but this is another thing that worries me because my mate had 1 and it fcuked him up for about a week or so. the dentist gave him pills for it but when we read them it said they were for a "swollen vagina"
    HA HA HA HA

DONT HIT KIDS.

HA HA HA HA
    yeah thats what we thought lol

Absess is the worst pain ever,had one the size of an egg and the hospital had to cut it to let the poison out but like i say luckily i was unconcious.

DONT HIT KIDS.

Absess is the worst pain ever,had one the size of an egg and the hospital had to cut it to let the poison out but like i say luckily i was unconcious.
    yeah now im thinking bout going and getting the dentist to show me they needle untill i pass out then he can do it lol

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Yeah man, dentist is your best bet. What you are putting on your tooth is gonna stop the pain but if you want something else to try then get some ambisol or something similiar. Its a gel they make to put on baby's gums when they start teething (growing their first teeth). It numbs your gums.

You do need to go to the dentist. Here in my city there are "sudation denists" that put you under while they fix your teeth instead of giving you a shot. Some dentist use nitrous oxide (laughing gas) through a mask that covers your nose. That stuff puts your head in the clouds and you don't even really know whats going on.

You will have to go to the dentist though to get it fixed, unfortunately. I hate dentists, and I have lots of experience with them. I grind my teeth in my sleep, its called bruxing.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    dj, if you go to the dentist, you get nitrous when you're there, and then after it's over you'll get novacaine...
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Senior Member I Modded My PSP AvengedHarlot1's Avatar
    a thing i did for it to go away temorailally get some very warm water put some regular table salt in it, and swish it around for a few seconds
    i love avenged sevenfold!
    and if you don't like it, you can kiss bender's shiny metal ass.

http://www.myspace.com/alex0725

AIM: AvengedHarlot1

Windows Live Messenger: AvengedHarlot1@live.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast