18 31.03%
  • PS3=U HAVE NO TAST

33 56.90%
  • NINTENDO REV=U LIKE OLD SCHOOL

7 12.07%

Thread: Ps3 360 Or Rev

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Ps3 360 Or Rev 
    Everone Is Talking About The Next Gen Systems But Witch One Is Youre Choice /fave
    CDS BLOW 8-TRAC IS WARE IT IS AT

I MODDED MY PS2 TO PLAY 8-TRAC TAPES BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT SONY PICE OF CRAP IS WORTH

CHEWBACKA GOT SHAFTED IN THE LAST STARWARS HE WAS IN LIKE 2 MIN OF THE HOLE MOVIE

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    PS3. I believe that at the same time the XBOX 360 is released sony will put out alot more detail on the PS3. Heres a little bit of hard ware comparison for you. http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-S...features_image
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

But It Still Looks Like A Snow Shovel Sitting Next To A Bomerang
    CDS BLOW 8-TRAC IS WARE IT IS AT

I MODDED MY PS2 TO PLAY 8-TRAC TAPES BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT SONY PICE OF CRAP IS WORTH

CHEWBACKA GOT SHAFTED IN THE LAST STARWARS HE WAS IN LIKE 2 MIN OF THE HOLE MOVIE

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Tjalian's Avatar
    Not again..

I Chose Revolution. No, I can't be assed to explain why.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    heh Tjalian ( looks back at that awesome debate)...

anywho, I am actually not sure at all.

I am going to wait and see basically, although I didn't like the 360...it is growing on me. I will alway slike sony stuff, and nintendo was my roots.

The problem being, I have enough money for one console....perhaps two.

I'm going to have to wait for revo....to see if developers actually use the controller in a good way...

For sony, I have to wait on the price...and they better have a shit load of RPGs.

Xbox, Xbox, Xbox....keep up advertising....and lay low on the shit stuff like IPOD/PSP support (GAY-ZORS)...and feaature more the support from other developers. Show more in game footage and stop showing what you can download onto your HD. I don't give a crap about that stuff now. Give me my games you dumbass! Am I supposed to buy a console with you just talking to me about little mini-games.

I'm am definetly not going to jump the gun on any console. I am going to wait untill they all come out, and then see...
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Junior Member PSP User POKERMAN7's Avatar
    Ps3 No Question
    FUCK SENGO.COM

allovergaming.11.forumer.com

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't and won't, copy & paste this into your signature

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    i can see myself already not liking the REV...one reason is the controller..wow..hahaha..i mean i no every new system is trying to make everybody "WOW'ed" but comeon..that controller is like wierd..hey im not saying the PS3's controller isnt weird...fricken dildo... hahhaa..any way..i like the 360's controller

ofcourse controllers isnt what mkes the sytem good or not...im going with the 360 for now just cuz of PGR...but i like PS3 and 360 equally i guess...will jsut ahve to wait and find out

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Junior Member PSP User POKERMAN7's Avatar
    use the search button

How to switch Game Save Images
    FUCK SENGO.COM

allovergaming.11.forumer.com

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't and won't, copy & paste this into your signature

Nintendo has made stupid moves for some 10 years. It'll be interesting to see how Nintendo trips itself again. Like this.

http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/ima...n_embed004.jpg
    The only way to live is to give your life away.

10 dollars via paypal for each referral http://pcs.freepay.com/?r=24088853

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    I just want to point out, the 360 controller felt insanely weird in my hands...like...WTF....why is that trigger even there. The spacing is all wrong so that my fingers are insanely uncomfortable

Poor me.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I guess I have to go for 360 and ps3 . 360 for sure . Ps3 if its cheaper than 400 since all the sony fanboys keep saying it is(and we all know its not). But the revo to me lookst like crap .
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00
    Laughing at the Nintedo DS owners=Priceless

the 360 is way better think about the ps3 its already hard enought to see your person in multi player being in a little corner but imagine 7 your part of the screen would be tiny

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Well the PS3 does support dual video out put so you could hook up two TVs. Then when you have multiplayer games between 2 people, each can have their own display so no peeking in on each others position. Seven people on one screen would be bad but 7 on two would be no worse then four on one.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker lilmetal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzle
    Well the PS3 does support dual video out put so you could hook up two TVs. Then when you have multiplayer games between 2 people, each can have their own display so no peeking in on each others position. Seven people on one screen would be bad but 7 on two would be no worse then four on one.
    heh when I play Halo 2 with 3 other buds of mine we just tape a piece of cardboard over the edge of each players
    box. Sure fire no-cheating method.

I choose PS3.

Junior Member PSP User peedizzle's Avatar
    Quote from a close friend on another forum who actually played the 360

My local EB Games has the xb360 demo unit up with demos of Call of Duty 2, Kameo, and King Kong, being a fps fan I played COD2.

My impressions:
    First off, the new controller is nice and the rumble motor inside of it feels especially cool. Definetly a huge improvement over the extremely uncomfortable brick they called the original xbox controller, and even better than the "controller S" imo.

The first thing I checked out was the interface of the dashboard, it is very intuitive and easy to navigate. When I hopped into the game the first thing that struck me was the fast loading time, only about ~5-6 seconds. The next thing unfortunately was the less than impressive graphics. They look very comparable to pc titles like Half Life 2 and Doom 3, which is by no means terrible but just not as jaw dropping-ly cool as I expected. Also, there seemed to be quite a bit of aliasing on some of the textures. One thing that impressed me though were the particle effects from explosions. The gameplay is fun and fast paced, my only complaint was that the reticule didnt have a dot in the center so it was hard to pull off pin point shots. All in all, the game seemed pretty cool and the xbox 360 seems like it will have a decent launch lineup.
    www.consolecodes.net
    -- Admin, Founder... est. 2002 --

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast