Thread: marijuana, is it really that bad?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 marijuana, is it really that bad? 
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar

Marijuana
    Is it really that bad? Why is it bad? Did you know that it can be used as a form of treatment from a doctor? Who smokes Marijuana? I have a friend who has smoked since he was 12 and believe it or not he still has a good paying job. I have another friend who works for a computer company and has a wife and kids... he smokes...she smokes... the kids dont but they know what it is... It's just a plant right? Marijuana has been around for a very long time... Kings and Queens have smoked it... well in a different kind of way. If a women has been on her period they use to throw the leaves into the fire and breath it in...Wow thats a lot...to fill a room. Indians smoked it as a peace offering. Marijuana got a bad rep ever since one little incident happened. It had to do with a robbery, But I'll let you guys find out what happen...

What are your thoughts on the matter? It wont let post a poll, So when you reply either put (yes), (no), or (rather not say) just so we all see.

This is open to anyone... Age shouldn't matter
    DISCLAIMER: These are Opinions not Ideas!
    NO BASHING OF OTHER POSTS
    Last edited by Major Zero; 09-20-2007 at 09:43 AM.
    Refresh for more Sigs

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sacko_ax's Avatar
    What a w**k post, someone obviously has to much time on their hand

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cucucachoo's Avatar
    I'm pro-marijuana. I smoke when i can afford it and/or find it. Having 3 kids and lots of bills leave me with little to use to by my smoke with. I have no patients to try to grow it also and besides, its always best grown in the out doors anyway.

What can i say about it that makes it better than other forms or legal stimulants that are on the market today. well, Alcohol will kill your liver, can make very cool people into total ass-hats, and when your drunk you want to keep drinking and very addictive.

With marijuana, it kills nothing in your body. The statement of killing brain cells is just a myth. It actually enables your body to store fat in your brain surrounding the cells slowing them down. Thus why pot heads cant remember very well. With grass, once your high you stop smoking. In fact, you can actually judge how high your getting and base off your self how high you want to get. When cool people get high, they stay high, they don't get angry and want to fight or become ass-hats. And, marijuana is not addictive at all. There is no physical addiction associated with pot. I quit many times smoking with no side effects or withdrawals.

As far as being a gateway drug, the only thing pot leads to is an empty bag of chips.
    PSP un-bricking and CFW install in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. PM me for details
    Total PSP's downgraded: 10 - Total Slim CFW Applied: 4 - Total PSP's unbricked: 0
    Visit me at my blog - Cucucachoo.net. I have mostly sexy mobile phone and psp wallpapers here.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    heres a little thread like this http://www.pspmod.com/forums/anythin...-druggies.html

im not into smoking, nor will i ever be.

weed fuks ur head up turns u into a mong. i prefer a bit of cocaine snifffffffffffffffffffffffffffff yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker se_p800's Avatar
    dude coke? I wud never do anthing worse then weed. And ive only done it twice to see what it was like.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cucucachoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by se_p800 View Post
    ive only done it twice to see what it was like.
    Twice huh? Just wanted to see if the second was like the first?

That statement made me chuckle.
    PSP un-bricking and CFW install in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. PM me for details
    Total PSP's downgraded: 10 - Total Slim CFW Applied: 4 - Total PSP's unbricked: 0
    Visit me at my blog - Cucucachoo.net. I have mostly sexy mobile phone and psp wallpapers here.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    my thoughts exactly.....
    and get a copy of Lumines to assist in downgrading your psp.

1st psp ebay bought TA-082 2.71 sony->1.5->3.40OE-A->3.52M33->3.52M33-2->bricked from attempting custom theme->replacing with one from ebay->Fixed with Pandora's Battery after replacing

2nd psp ebay bought broke lcd, but work... TA-079 2.60->2.71->1.5->3.52 m33->3.52 m33-4(made Pandora's Battery with)

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    If you ever wanted to know the history of marijuana, and why its illegal, check out this cool documentary:

GRASS

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker dukepoth's Avatar
    Say no to drugs!
    If you search you'll never have to ask questions again! GOOGLE

..*SHouldve picked up the Phone..Couldve been sony :S*.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dathan's Avatar
    Mary Jane is great, its only illegal due to monetary issues. The govt. makes more money off of medicinal mary-j and drug busts rather than a regular taxation of it. I personally like to burn on the weekends, kind of brings down the rowdyness of the work week. I say if you can afford to support it and its not causing any trouble to yourself or people around you then whats the problem?
    Upgraded My first PSP all the way to 3.51!!! Hell yea, then got online the next night and found out you can mod them, so I yelled as loud as I could with my inside voice WTF?!?!?!?! I sold it to some dork and bought a used one for 80 bucks... So 2 crappy nights and 80 bucks later!!!!!

2.71>2.8>3.51 M33> 3.52 M33!!! Best 80 bucks I have ever spent!!!
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker se_p800's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucucachoo View Post
    Twice huh? Just wanted to see if the second was like the first?

That statement made me chuckle.
    Lol yeh. Well the first time didn't count. I didnt get high, so I tried it a second time.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCat View Post
    If you ever wanted to know the history of marijuana, and why its illegal,
    Illegal? Heck, its not illegal... wel not where i live that is

Alcohol will kill you, sigarets will kill you, coke light will kill you, eating nothing but burger king will kill you..... i dont care who uses what or why as long as they dont bother me with it. Everyone old enought to buy stuff like that should be wise enough to know the consequences and make his/her own decision or should have parents around to make the decision for them (no sue-happy society here).
    Silver PSP1000 with double X2 3600mAh batteries and Go!cam running 3.52M33-4 with NYKO Charger Grips (psp on 2200mAh batteries) and a 4GB Sandisk Gaming MS Pro Duo, accompanied by a 120GB Hyperdrive Space.... You gotta love it

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dathan's Avatar
    I think I am a bit more concerned with local crime rates going up, not pot-heads, they usually just sit still, chill and converse with one another at least all of the smokers I know of. I dont think it has a negative effect on you, thats all up to you and what you do. Me and most of my buddies that smoke, graduated college, have great careers and stay productive in our communties, my neighbor is like 62 and she will smoke with us when we sit out on the patio and talk so if an old lady smokes and she is happy, well and still kicking strong I have no problems with that.
    Upgraded My first PSP all the way to 3.51!!! Hell yea, then got online the next night and found out you can mod them, so I yelled as loud as I could with my inside voice WTF?!?!?!?! I sold it to some dork and bought a used one for 80 bucks... So 2 crappy nights and 80 bucks later!!!!!

2.71>2.8>3.51 M33> 3.52 M33!!! Best 80 bucks I have ever spent!!!
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    I don't think it's bad..

There are a lot more things (alcohol, cigarettes, hell even bad food) that are more harmful to your body.. I don't see why it's illegal, hell even the smart kids I know, in all honors, even the valedictorian does it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast