Thread: Holy Crap!!!300 Members!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Holy Crap!!!300 Members!!! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Wow 300 members and pspman i think is the 300th member to this nut house man this site is growing fast!!!! When i joined like 17 days ago there were only 230 members .......... But i still see always 10+ guests...You guys need to join let your voice be heard as you post on this site that the great webmaster made....
    GOOD FORTUNE COMES TO THOSE WHO WISH FOR AN XBOX 360 AND PS3 .....really...no seriously....

ok now that i think about it members to total posts i m ean take a look.The top three posters are Reese=271 Jediknightjace=225 and me Tolan77=103 and rising oh yeah anyway total posts of us is 599 and the TOTAL postage is 1490 so we acount for 40.201342281879194630872483221477% of the posts...so that means that the rest of you have an average of 3 posts per member!!!!! that is not that many and most of the posts come from a couple of people i mean this is pretty pathetic...i think you guys should start posting and give me and the other people who post stuff to talk and argue with. I want to hear your opinions etc.!!!!!! Guests join you've got Nothing to lose and you can qin a psp!!! It kinda puts the webmaster to shame when there are all these 0 posts member and 20 guests who don't join!!!i challenge everybody like jedi did to post post psot etc.
    GOOD FORTUNE COMES TO THOSE WHO WISH FOR AN XBOX 360 AND PS3 .....really...no seriously....

OMG there are 169 PEOLPE WHO ARE MEMBERS THAT HAVEN'T POSTED A THING.... that is terrible they are just joining for the chance to win a psp man it gets boring when nobody posts on this awesome site so get posting PLZ ANYTIME YOU CAN hey even if your not the smartest guy it is okay because no matter what i am stupider if you want proof PM me and i'll give you proof!!!!!!

Tolan77
    Posting for just the sake of having the biggest number is not a good idea. The PSPMod.com Admin already band a member for having pointless post. If people start posting pointless threads it gets hard to find information.

I mean everybody should post to topics stating their opinion on things not pointless sorry wasn't clear

6. #6 ARGHH! Busy! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Jediknightjace's Avatar
    Wow, I'm famous! First one to start the challenge! Woot! Anyhoos, I apologize for not being active lately and leaving many people hanging after promising to post certain stuff. I've been really busy. My brother just got engaged (first one of my siblings to do so), the same brother left about 5 minutes ago for college halfway across the country (BYU), my best friend is moving in with us today because his family's moving to Oaklahoma and he doesn't want to move and my other brother is moving back from Italy in a month. Therefore, I've rather busy and will continue to be busy all summer (I'm going on three vacations). I will continue to post as often as possible though, and don't worry, I'm not gonna quit the forum anytime soon. I may get passed up by Tolan though...
    There's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    <--------avoids a useless post by not commenting. :P
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

i am still a 100 posts behind and it is kinda hard to get more when you have alredy commented on every thread that you have enough of an opinion or fact to comment on..that is why i was asking for people to post their opinions facts more so i can post replies and find out more info about the angelic (cue holy music) PSP (Continue holy music until somebody replies)
    ps hey reese are you being sarcastic with that last post or something(ment in kind questioning way)

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    Yes, if you check I have a dry, ironic strange sense of humor.....
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

10. #10 Hey from Ireland!! 
    Don Killuminati
    just saying hey to all u guys, just joined the forum and hope to be active enough. have a psp at version 3.01, just becuse i cant wait to get my hands on sum ps1 roms for the emulator so roll on the ps3!!!! gfeertq34tq3t3

sleekskins
    Hey and welcome to the forums. What do you think to version 3.01?

12. #12 Welcome. 
    Metris219
    Hello from the US. you will like this site very much. Great info on here.
    gfeertq34tq3t3

greetings man, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay
    PSP+Midnight Club 3= happiness

Scorpio-75
    welcome, post lots, stay active and have fun

Don Killuminati
    version 3.01 aint too bad, the visual media player is good, but won't really be able to see the benefits of it till the ps3 is released. how bout u?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast