Thread: Blackcats-games no longer allowing new members!

1. #1 Blackcats-games no longer allowing new members! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP shadyfist's Avatar
    I have decided that now is the time to close New Signups indefinately.

We do not have invites, and i very much doubt they will be coming back any time soon.

So if you have an account now, and you like it here, then i suggest you try to keep it. as getting in from now on will be virtually impossible.

The staff also scour invite/trading sites, and it we do catch anyone trading their account on these sites, they will be banned without any notice.

Only reason i am sending this is so i dont go back on it tommorow like i usually do.

When we do open again, not even i know the answer to that, so please dont PM staff members, or spam the forums asking.

thanks

Staff

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    Black cats has idiotic staffing, The seeding is nearly impossible on that torrent site. It's the only torrent site i know personally that unless you bring something to seed which usually gets seeded by someone else already your not gonna be there long. That community will dissolve in couple of months if they're not smart.

There are better sites that are around that don't have a name, and don't cause such drama in the torrent world.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP shadyfist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WarAuthority View Post
    Black cats has idiotic staffing, The seeding is nearly impossible on that torrent site. It's the only torrent site i know personally that unless you bring something to seed which usually gets seeded by someone else already your not gonna be there long. That community will dissolve in couple of months if they're not smart.

There are better sites that are around that don't have a name, and don't cause such drama in the torrent world.
    I have had my account for over 6 months now, I don't have a problem seeding. The only thing hard to seed is old torrents, all the new ones are pretty easy to seed. But, your right...Other torrent sites are alot easier to seed but I prefer blackcats because they have it all and give better desciption along with screen shots.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I got an account there a long time ago but they never had what i was looking for so i left it alone.
    Very funny....not.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ya that sites stupid... my account was banned because i wont seed..... well i asked them for help because my shit actually wont seed. and no1 replied. and that shit is impossible to seed anyway. ud have to keep ur comp on like all the time to get ther seeding requirements
    AzNpRiDe

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    so theyre not pruning any more accounts?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    Mine hasn't been pruned yet, don't care much really. It's easy to download at high speeds but seeding is difficult. Other private sites Either I have at least a 2.0 ratio or gained elite status from seeding, but BC is just difficult to seed at.