View Poll Results: Gay Marriage Legal or Not?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 53.06%
  • No

23 46.94%

Thread: Gay Marriage

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Gay Marriage 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stef_o36's Avatar
    Let the controversy ensue...

Edit: oh ya my opinion...my uncle's gay and i still love him the same as any normal person so why should i have the right to say no? i support it only because i believe you are born gay or straight and you can't change that...
    Last edited by stef_o36; 10-08-2007 at 07:30 PM.
    Trust me, if I could make love to my PSP...I would...

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    no .

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    No, it's just idiotic to even consider being gay in the first place. Don't even start with the "lets try it this way" bit. You don't see other creatures being gay.

lol! holy shit you guys were fast to say hell no! lol...but that's your opinion and i respect that.

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker se_p800's Avatar
    if they want to why not? its not hurting anybody

sweet...half and half, what now "no" people???!!! lol jk...omfg my 300th comment...yay lol

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WarAuthority View Post
    No, it's just idiotic to even consider being gay in the first place. Don't even start with the "lets try it this way" bit. You don't see other creatures being gay.
    i had a gay cat before....
    needless to say i disowned it and gave it to my brother.

but anyhow i don't believe in gay marriage either.
    I'm a fag.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    no. There can be gay people but gay marriage is too far.

being gay is not logical at all. I have my own man parts to play with, so i have no need for more. But i dont have lady parts to play with, so those are welcome.
    Very funny....not.

del_trotter
    its sick no way

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Why are people so quick to judge others based upon what they do on their own time, behind closed doors?

If you're homophobic, and "freaked out" by someone who's gay, that's one thing.
    But, trying to restrict how people can show their love for one another... That's something entirely different.

Marriage is already unnatural enough as it is, why should we stop someone who's gay because it's "unnatural"?

It's kind of funny, because this is just like The Crucible. They had witch trials, only to try to put the blame on other people, and restrict natural, or otherwise, "unknown and uncomfortable" urges.
    If people were to dance, they were said to be worshiping Satan, and thus had to die. They were presumed guilty, unless proven otherwise, and were prosecuted.
    Homosexuals are being presumed as "bad" only because it's something that's strange to most. So, society will say that they need to be killed, they need to be forced to live with women, they need to be stuck in life without marriage, only because they live their lives differently than others.

People will see them, and see how corrupt and wrong life in America is, life in general is. They need someone to blame. Who can you blame? Who can say is responsible for corruption in life? Who's responsible for war, acts of terror, high gas prices and never having the right sized T-Shirt, of the only one you want?
    Jews? That's what Hitler said.
    Blacks? That's what we all said.
    "Terrorists" and "Evil-Doers"? That's what George Bush says.
    GAYS! That's it! Point the blame to them. - And so, the witch hunt, the purging of corruption has begun again.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Im pretty sure nobody here is blaming terrorism, war, and high gas prices on gay people...
    Very funny....not.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    In a normal society such things don't take place nor does anyone think of it. But restricting people from this activity ensures that we don't all die out.

It's far from normal, whats next? it's ok to have sexual relations with a goat? or a sheep? and than marry it? Thats exactly whats going on now with gay marriage and the whole agenda.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada2113 View Post
    Im pretty sure nobody here is blaming terrorism, war, and high gas prices on gay people...
    Not what I'm saying.

People are just putting "what's bad" off on gay people, and trying to restrict them all.

When a couple gay people are very open about their love, and are making out and doing all sorts of...rubbing on each other.
    People will say that "gays are disgusting." When really it's only those two people who disgusted you.

Like, when one kid jumps off the high dive and hurts himself, the pool removes the high dive, rather than dealing with the problem directly.

Don't try to stop all gays from marrying because you don't want to see a bunch of same-sex couples making out. It's not that all of them are, it's just that a few are...

In a normal society such things don't take place nor does anyone think of it. But restricting people from this activity ensures that we don't all die out.
    How would we all die out?
    Not everyone will be into gay butt-lovin'.
    Or, maybe if enough people do die out, we'd evolve into hermaphrodites, producing both spermatozoa and ova.

It's far from normal, whats next? it's ok to have sexual relations with a goat? or a sheep? and than marry it? Thats exactly whats going on now with gay marriage and the whole agenda.
    I never said it was normal. Actually, I said it was just the opposite, "unnatural" was the exact term I used.

I really don't see how sex with something in the same species, compared with having sex with something that's not.

Plus, the fact that gay sex is choice based, and something that's confirmed to be enjoyable for both partners. Whereas, there's no way to tell if, I'll use your example, a goat, will enjoy it.

All in all, I'm really just an advocate of the "who the fuck am I to judge you" school of thought.
    Last edited by Pirate-M.Lifnen; 10-08-2007 at 09:19 PM.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

I've actually never seen two guys makin out, so that doesnt really apply to me, but i know what you are saying. A good friend of mine is gay, but not openly so, and i still dont think it should be happening. I dont think gay people should get married whether they display their love publicly or not.
    Very funny....not.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast