Thread: Space my?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1 Space my? 
    Brittany
    Guest
    Anyone and everyone whos got a myspace
    and wants to talk about myspace.
    Post here.

    This is the myspace thread.

    If it doesnt get closed... All my threads seem to be closed.

    Sigh.


    Myspace anyone?
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Cant be closed. Theres nothing wrong with it and who the @#$ does not what myspace is.. ?


    Heres my myspace *I have some good techno in it*

    Mime's Myspace *click here*
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,309
    i just deleted mine about a week ago. tired of it.
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,064
    myspace.com/haloboy817 but its on private so u gotta be my friend.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP


    PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker se_p800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    710
    i dont like myspace (prepares to get flamed)
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOBOY View Post
    myspace.com/haloboy817 but its on private so u gotta be my friend.
    Why private? scare of a child molester hitting on you ?? :P haha just joking
     

  7. #7  
    Brittany
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by se_p800 View Post
    i dont like myspace (prepares to get flamed)
    AND why not?!
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP demonwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    181
    it's like a glorified blog.

    and I dont feel the need to let the entire world know what I like what kind of clothes I where what band I like who dumped me yesterday what I like to watch on tv what my favorite sports team is and what I do in my free time
    so some nosy people I dont know can be like "OmG your Teh AWESomE" or "You ArE a nOOb" or other comments...

    talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalkta lktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk

    I swear that is 95% of myspaces. And for the other 5% like bands ect. go host a free website somewhere they are better in all aspects (bandwidth ect.)

    ....sorry britt and mime

    *also prepares to get flamed
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by demonwing View Post
    it's like a glorified blog.

    and I dont feel the need to let the entire world know what I like what kind of clothes I where what band I like who dumped me yesterday what I like to watch on tv what my favorite sports team is and what I do in my free time
    so some nosy people I dont know can be like "OmG your Teh AWESomE" or "You ArE a nOOb" or other comments...

    talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalkta lktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk

    I swear that is 95% of myspaces. And for the other 5% like bands ect. go host a free website somewhere they are better in all aspects (bandwidth ect.)

    ....sorry britt and mime

    *also prepares to get flamed
    I couldnt agree with you more.
    Very funny....not.
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    mines is MySpace.com - dj gio - 18 - Male - miramar, Florida - www.myspace.com/djgio6919
    and if you like hardstyle watch the video on my page
     

  11. #11  
    Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,010
    I can't stand MySpace.

    Edit: I'm a freak...

    It makes people act weird.
    Last edited by Pirate-M.Lifnen; 10-15-2007 at 12:45 AM.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

    "The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Madhatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    551
    ,,l,, thats for you myspace. Im right there with you guys, myspace blows.
    The Ability To Talk Does NOT Make You Intelligent
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay Zonday
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in
     

  13. #13  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    i use myspace just to talk to my friends and stuff.
    i hate making plans on the phone cuz none of the people i talk to speak normally on it.
    its like their mouths just spew out crap.
    so typing > speaking on a phone.
    I'm a fag.
     

  14. #14  
    Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,010
    Get Trillian - No matter what IM service your friends use, you'll always be able to talk to them with that.
    Haha...
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

    "The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"
     

  15. #15  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP demonwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    181
    does anyone else find it ironic that this thread has turned into a myspace flaming party?
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UMD space ideas...
    By TR1X in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:36 PM
  2. Gos Space 2.9, wifi?
    By Andromeda in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:28 PM
  3. Flash0 out of space?
    By stingray0123 in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 03:07 AM
  4. More disk space
    By natedog9597 in forum PSP Homebrew
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 10:30 PM
  5. Im trying to save space on my 1 gig
    By PanCake Boy in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •