Thread: any skaters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 any skaters 
    Junior Member PSP User chrisasscanyo's Avatar
    real ones like not posers

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    I skate... Well I used to :P But you know how those things are you never forget them. Ive used 8 skateboards in total, and right now I have two the one I use, and the one that is signed by "andy mac" Rune Glifberg , Pierre, and a bunch of other pros.

I would only have to warm up for a week to get my stuff back. But yeah last thing I was trying was that damn 360 Flip .. I landed it a few times but never got it perfectly like my flips and backside flips.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dathan's Avatar
    inliner over here baby!!
    Upgraded My first PSP all the way to 3.51!!! Hell yea, then got online the next night and found out you can mod them, so I yelled as loud as I could with my inside voice WTF?!?!?!?! I sold it to some dork and bought a used one for 80 bucks... So 2 crappy nights and 80 bucks later!!!!!

2.71>2.8>3.51 M33> 3.52 M33!!! Best 80 bucks I have ever spent!!!
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker se_p800's Avatar
    i used to skateboard, i even have a halfpipe in my grden lol (ill post pics if you dont believe me). I used to be pretty ood, kickflip and ll that. I had some skate vids me and my mates made a while ago but i dont know here they are now. Me and my mates used to be prooper little skaters, this was when we were about 12-14 though. Then they all quit it for golf...so i didnt want to carry on on my own.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dathan View Post
    inliner over here baby!!
    I have a question for you

what's the hardest part of rollerblading?

answer: Rollerblading (hardest part)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    lol i agree. i hate when people compare blading over skate boarding. roller blading is just the same thing except forward and backward no variety.

i just got back into skateboarding about a month ago. i can ollie, nose grab, melon, pop shove it. kickflip is what im re-learning, i always get one damn foot.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    I wish I could start skateboarding. I just simply don't have the time, nor will power. I sell skateboards and stuff where I work, so I know a decent amount about putting the boards together.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Am I going to get bashed for being the only inliner in here.....?(Cali all over again, boarders vs inliners, haha I used to love those rivalries. I love the board, I was just not too great at it for some reason. If it matters for you boarders, I play TH religously!!!!
    Upgraded My first PSP all the way to 3.51!!! Hell yea, then got online the next night and found out you can mod them, so I yelled as loud as I could with my inside voice WTF?!?!?!?! I sold it to some dork and bought a used one for 80 bucks... So 2 crappy nights and 80 bucks later!!!!!

(\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    The only skating I've been doing recently is on "skate" for ps3.

anyone else played it yet, or at least the demo?

I personally like it a lot better than TH.

Junior Member PSP User chrisasscanyo's Avatar
    your cool dathan. i have nothing against roller blades i mean hey they go bbbiiigg dude. lol i saw a guy grind a rail with 18 kinks i couldnt believe it and a 10 flat 10 ollie it was so sick o back 180 sry. Oh and nice mime i love doing my 360 flips i did it over qa 5 stair perfect it took like 20 tire tho my favorite trick is fronstside flips i did over a 7 stair. so nice yeah you ashoudl start skating again why not.
    Yes That picture is of me and i kept it like that for a day then cut off the other half.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP GenJackson's Avatar
    i tried to kickflip over my bike last month and broke my board and bent the back wheel of my bike in the same wreck. i'm just kinda SOL right now. i even broke my streetluge

I don't mod much anymore, but I do give good game advice.

---------------------------------------------------

2.82 > 3.03 > GTA:LCS > 1.50 > 3.40oe > 3.52m33 v.4 > me.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    After seeing "scarred", i'm not even gunna try touching a skateboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    After seeing "scarred", i'm not even gunna try touching a skateboard.
    Haha, yea that will do it. After reading through here though, you guys got me thinking about getting a board and giving it another shot. We usually skate over at the Vans park here in Orlando and I have seen some sick skaters but i might feel like a loser because they are all like little kids. We have a group called corporate skaters we have boarders and inliners, its so much fun man. We were wondering because we are all mid to late 20's that how funny will it be if we are still skating when we are like 40!!! Isnt TH like in his mid 40's?

(\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.

Member PSP User cyanide_assassin's Avatar
    Yeah, I've been interested in trying to learn how to skateboard, but I don't think I have the agility for it. I'd probably fall on my ass after 30 seconds lol.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Nosympathy's Avatar
    I used to skate for one of the local shops, then i busted my knee up pretty good, and skating isn't as easy anymore. If i ever got stretched back out and all that jazz, i'd be out skating everyday agian...but alas, i have become a lazy bastard
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM free2rap622: i know
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM Nosympathy: stuff aint cheap, but it'll give you cfw...
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM Nosympathy: means u need alotta 24K gold
    grayfox_snake: u write inglish fine
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM The_Mechanix: yeah
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM Nosympathy: and the smallest penis
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM The_Mechanix: nick nack paddy whack i still got the biggest sack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast