Thread: This Is What I'm Saying!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 This Is What I'm Saying! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stef_o36's Avatar
    Okay...I never post shit. But im really tired of hearing all this bullshit about ps3 not having any good games. I just got a 60gb like a week ago and bought warhawk, heavenly, and resistance and all games are better than anything ive played on the 360 as far as i am concerned. Warhawk is the best online game ive ever played. Resistance is great online and has an amazing campaign. And what great exclusives does 360 really have? Halo 3? Its good but it could have been done on regular xbox its the same game as halo 2. IGN wants ps3 to fail. In the interview they said the ps3 is still too expensive. How!? Buy a 360 then pay for online and get the 100 dollar wireles adapter and you could get an 80 gig and it would still be nowhere near the hardware of the ps3. Live is really not that much better than PSN as well. It might look a little prettier but who gives a shit Im not gonna stare at the dashboard and bust a nut. The PSN has a ton of demos and other content, works the same when you are in game, and some functions work better than the 360 as well I like the setup of the menus a lot better to. And i also dont care about achievements. Hey i got an achievment. Okay big deal what did that just do for me?

Posted by: SteveC117 on October 22, 2007 22:27 PDT
    On IGN.com
    Trust me, if I could make love to my PSP...I would...

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Country's Avatar
    I've had a 60gb PS3 since chrismas and i've played it twice. No joke. Resistance was an alright game, but not all the people in the world like the fps types. Heavenly sword looks great, but it just got released not that long ago. At launch they lacked severely on games, and their online play was next to nonexistant. EVENTUALLY the PS3 will come out and play with the big boys, and its starting to grow, but still, its sad when a company has to lower prices and take their original setup back to the drawing board cause they are getting their butts kicked by a "kiddies system". Not to mention the PS3 should have a reverse remote play for those who have a psp and want to play it on the big screen, that would have eliminated the psp slim pretty much all together

Senior Member I Modded My PSP dj_chunk's Avatar
    i dont have either but iv played on ma mates 360 a few times n yeah its cool
    i aint played on ps3 yet but i have seen the FULL spec of it n gotta agree with stef the thing is a BEAST!!!
    as for xbox live vs psn well yeah xbox may have more players but how long has it been out now compared to the ps3? the ps3 will only grow in popularity and when it does look out lol is it still free to play ps3 online?? if so this is only going to add to the ps3 popularity
    id like to thank the following people for helping me out even when they must think im a total retarded muppet but hey look at what iv managed to do lol many thanks go to....

Pirate-M.Lifnen, the begginer, Major Zero, HALOBOY, Got rice?, stef_o36, Alfox, mime, julie

3.40>3.50>lumines>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.51M33-1>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-2>1.50>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-4

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stef_o36's Avatar
    big hitters like final fantasy 13, grand theft auto, metal gear solid 4...these game s will all be amazing...i'm getting a ps3 in 2 weeks...i'll buy warhawk and play it for ages...i'm so excited
    Trust me, if I could make love to my PSP...I would...

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Senior Member I Modded My PSP rubanito's Avatar
    Look. First of all PS3 and Xbox360 are very differents things so dotn compare it.
    I have all the xbox´s all the Playstation and all the Nintendo´s and my sweet pc´s but i still think that pc its better...Look crysis...even ps3 or xbox360 cant do that graphics.
    So the best (console) its computer

Look im not saying that you are stupid, i meant that you are really stupid

I agree with rubanito. You can do alot more with a PC. If i had a choose between any of my consoles and my laptop I'd go with my laptop.
    Every time you do that God kills a kitten

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker X15_sKyZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rubanito View Post
    Look. First of all PS3 and Xbox360 are very differents things so dotn compare it.
    They're not different, they're both game systems. Now the pc is uncomparable to anything, besides i'd choose a ps3 or 36O to a new pc anyday.

* The ps3 kicks ass!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    Xbox=America PS3=Japan.Every electronic ive bought from Japan broke including one of my psps thats why I stay with microsoft a world dominating industry that doesnt lose a lawsuit every year. just so you know the backs of the lcd screens are made of tin....guess they still need our scrap metal.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    PS3 doesn't have the most appealing games, and I just hate its controls.

the 360 has alot of good games.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP vash121's Avatar
    not to hate but i dont like ps3

to expensive to me.

i have a 360

i love it but people just have different preferences in a system

also i think there are more poor and middle class people that cant afford it then rich people that can.

i bought a wii and a 360, for the price of one ps3 and im happy.
    '
    also most games for the ps3 are also comming to 360 because their afraid of the money loss in just releasing it on the ps3.

but honestly i dont care a systems a system i play what i want to play. if a game comes out for ps3 that i ABSOLUTELY CRAVE AND NEED then ill get one but untill that day im fine with what i have now.
    This is your brain o this is your brain on crack O
    this is your butthole O this is your butthole in jail 0

moral is dont steal snickers from a gas station

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Bamhsc's Avatar
    Wii for the win.
    But yeah I've never really liked PS3 as much as the other next-gen. consoles. Their haven't really been any games advertised enough to catch my attention either.
    Like for the 360, Gears of War was advertised and I thought it looked sweet. I played it, and it beat my expectations.
    For Wii, I'm a die hard Zelda fan so I already knew of one game before even getting the system that would make me play it much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-M.Lifnen View Post
    Plus, the advert is a girl eating snow...
    +1 for the snow.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    ps3 has no games. 360 is the shit. halo3 haters are the ones who stick up for ps3.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinese people View Post
    ps3 has no games. 360 is the shit. halo3 haters are the ones who stick up for ps3.
    *sigh*

Then Halo lovers are the only ones that stick up for the 360.

*sigh for generalizations
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Country's Avatar
    Im a wii lover too, I got mine modded

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Bamhsc's Avatar
    Did you?
    How is it, like what else does it do?
    Is it worth it?
    Is this an all question post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-M.Lifnen View Post
    Plus, the advert is a girl eating snow...
    +1 for the snow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast