View Poll Results: Which is Your Favorite Console and Portable System?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sony PS3

45 37.19%
  • Microsoft Xbox 360

41 33.88%
  • Nintendo Wii

26 21.49%
  • Nintendo DS

11 9.09%
  • Playstation Portable

97 80.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: The ULTIMATE Console Debate Thread!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The ULTIMATE Console Debate Thread!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stef_o36's Avatar
    well, the title says it all...vote for your favorites, and you can choose multiple ones so tell us all your favorites and we'll end this once and for all!!! WHICH IS THE BEST CONSOLE??? I'm only doing all the new gen systems cuz they play all the old gen's games. Also it's obvious that PSP and DS won't compare to the big guys so we'll just see which of the two is better...

In Short: Vote for your favorite console and your favorite portable system as well and we'll see which is the best.

My Vote: Long live SONY!!!! PS3 and PSP cuz they are just so damn sexy and powerful and have amazing games no matter what anyone says!!!!!!
    Last edited by stef_o36; 11-10-2007 at 06:31 PM.
    Trust me, if I could make love to my PSP...I would...

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    WII. i was torn between WII and 360. BU the wii won. Its da bomb with its motion sensor controls. That tops the lot

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    I voted for Wii & PSP

PS3 will be better and future proof but right now I don't see much better graphics then 360
    360 is just overrated
    Wii is really next-gen (I don't care about graphics)

and PSP since I modded it and can play all my favorite games from GB/A and NES/SNES

Quote Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
    I voted for Wii & PSP

PS3 will be better and future proof but right now I don't see much better graphics then 360
    360 is just overrated
    Wii is really next-gen (I don't care about graphics)

and PSP since I modded it and can play all my favorite games from GB/A and NES/SNES
    oh daamn i didnt know you could vote for two, i woulda voted for psp as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    PSP and DS are completely different types of devices. DS is more of a Arcade style system while the PSP is a mini not as powerful PS2...they both have their pros and cons. I voted 360 as of now because the Wii is innovative but Mario Galaxy and zelda are the only games worth playing atm imo. Ps3 has....? Xbox 360 has GOW, Forza, MAdden, HAlo3, bioshock, NBA 2k8.
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    I say Xbox 360 and PSP. We all know how sweet the PSP is, but the 360, it's on a whole other scale. The Xbox 360 has so much to it, Xbox Live, the marketplace, the guide button, the games, the dashboard, HD-DVD support, games in 1080p, HDMI support, backwards compatible with Xbox games, great technical support, and a whole lot more. You can't go wrong with the Xbox 360.
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

PS3, Wii, and PSP for me. I didnt want to pick both the wii and ps3, but they are completely different in the fact that one is a powerhouse and the other is just plain fun.
    PS3 games are better imo than the 360 games too, so no 360 vote from me.
    Very funny....not.

KmR
    PS3 games are better imo than the 360 games
    In what way, that they don't have rumble support, Xbox live support? Or that they have worse graphics then the PS3? lol, I don't want to start anything with you, but I have watched several "comparison" videos between multi-platform games, and the 360 just beats the PS3. Take Rainbow Six: Vegas for an example, on the 360, it owns the PS3. Not just visually, but the entire experience. Once you play Vegas on Xbox Live, you won't stop, its so fun. But hey, its your opinion and I respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by auburntigersfan4life View Post
    PSP and DS are completely different types of devices. DS is more of a Arcade style system while the PSP is a mini not as powerful PS2...
    so is xbox360 and wii. i voted for ps3 and psp. 360 will be dead in 2 years while ps3 will be dominate.

KmR
    Quote Originally Posted by chinese people View Post
    so is xbox360 and wii. i voted for ps3 and psp. 360 will be dead in 2 years while ps3 will be dominate.
    ..................lol

Quote Originally Posted by kmr575 View Post
    In what way, that they don't have rumble support, Xbox live support? Or that they have worse graphics then the PS3? lol, I don't want to start anything with you, but I have watched several "comparison" videos between multi-platform games, and the 360 just beats the PS3. Take Rainbow Six: Vegas for an example, on the 360, it owns the PS3. Not just visually, but the entire experience. Once you play Vegas on Xbox Live, you won't stop, its so fun. But hey, its your opinion and I respect that.
    I would rather play R&C than Halo 3. I am pissed at sony for ditching the rumble, that was plain stupid. The ps3 will have better graphics than the 360 by far in abot a year or so and it will keep getting better. When the ps2 was put on the market the dev's couldnt even use 1/2 of its full power, but look at what they can do now, its one beautiful looking system. I dont even really care about graphics a whole lot. Yeah, its cool, but it comes down to the games. Linus Torvalds (the guy who wrote the linux kernel) said "people dont use an operating system, they use the programs that run on it" and the same is true for consoles.
    As for ps3 exclusive games that i really want to see:
    Resistance
    Ratchet and Clank
    Jak and Daxter's Lost Frontier (speculated game, nobody knows what sony is up to)
    Heavenly Sword
    Final Fantasy 47 or whatever the number is now...
    Plus all of their sequels.
    The list of 360 games i want to play:

Most of the 360 exclusive games are shooters, which there are wa too many of to begin with.
    Very funny....not.

PS3 for me now that the games are tricking in. The 360 is good but its hardware has been flawed(I like that all my games are free) and as for 360 vs PS3 games those are ports and have not been built for the PS3 from the ground up. Halo 3 was a dissapointment to me Gears of war is over rated and other than the characters it didnt impress me. The 360 to me only has a few good games like the PS3. As for the Wii I still like wii sports and metroid and but I see nothing else that intrests me and nothing in the near future. Mario will do great but its not my type of game I wanted to see a hockey game.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker VeryThinPSP's Avatar
    I chose the Wii for the fun it allows a group of people to have. Everyone who comes over to play the Wii always ends up laughing and having a great time. I chose the Xbox 360 simply for achievements....it just gives ya something to go for. I frickin' love achievements so much....they are the best thing since "crustless" sliced bread. I also chose the PSP....simply because it is the best portable device out there. It has games, music, movies, internet, etc. etc. the list goes on and on. We just need a system that has the remote sensor of the Wii, the achievements from the Xbox 360, and the portability of the psp. It will happen some day. Dreamin'
    3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!>3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!

8 Billion dollars wasted. Increased federal spending led to increased use.Time to stop?
    Very Funny STUFF FOR SALE!
    PWND! FREE PSP!
    R.I.P. MIDIAN

did anyone not vote for the psp here, lol?
    Very funny....not.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    I had to go with PS3 and PSP.
    While, I do love Sony, I'm not going to just blindly vote for them.
    Sony really is going to end up being the winner of the race. At first, the systems didn't catch on too much. There were hardly any games for either upon launch and for some time afterwards.
    But, because of the Slim, and of new games, there's no way that the kiddie DS will be able to hold on.
    The PS3, is totally turning around. It's got great games coming out, and it's finally catching on. Not only the games, but the dropped price, and the sweet new commercial for it too. All in time for Christmas.
    People really just forget that the 360 had a years head start. That's why it's got plenty of things established for it already.
    But, while I've seen loads of attractive information about the PS3 for this Christmas, I've seen nothing on the 360. Halo came out a while ago, that's died down, no commercials for anything new.
    People are going to forget that there's an xbox this season. Maybe not many, but still quite a few. Come new year, all the cool kids will have a new PS3, and all the other kids will have that 360 they've had for 2 years.

This all just reminds me of the original PS2 vs Xbox vs Gamecube hype. People were going crazy, saying that the xbox was going to be the official head of gaming.
    Some people got an xbox, you knew 1 person with a gamecube, and that kid was like 8...
    And everyone had a PS2.

In years to come, it'll be the same deal.
    You knew like 2 people with a Wii, and one was about 10, and the other was 32.
    A bunch of guys still had their old 360.
    And, PS3 is still outselling the new PS4 (for a little while), and everyone had a PS3.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast