Thread: I want to get a new guitar. Suggetions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I want to get a new guitar. Suggetions? 
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Well I want a new guitar but i don't want to spend more than $500. I like the Washburn Wi64DL (I've played it a few times at the local guitar shop) and it's only $470 on Musicians Friend. All I'm really looking for in the guitar is humbuckers, XL frets, and obviously playability. I could care less about having a Floyd Rose tremolo on it. Any suggestions on what to try out would be nice. I'm actually paying for my guitar not my parents so thats why I don't really want to spend more than $500.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    heres a good one

1. get an empty tissue box
    2. get a paper towel roll
    3. 5 rubberbands

cut hole in box and insert roll
    then put on the rubber bands and rock on
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    you could try the Behringer iAxe USB Guitar. it has the normal number frets, full size, not sure if i comes with a whammy bar, amp plug, headphones jack to listen to your music quietly, good for on the go. and a usb port. this lets you record straight to your pc/mac and it comes with a software that lets you tweak with your recording and edit it anyway you want.

dont have a link but search
    Behringer iAxe USB guitar on google and it should be first. oh and its about $180
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMB3Rs
    Like Oh Em Gee, like i like your like name and like i feel like this like should be like a thread and like not something handled in like a PM.
    PSN: x07andrew70x
    MotorStorm, Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction,
    Lair, TimeShift, Call Of Duty 4, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    good old fashion fender strait. some of the lower end models run around 350 or so
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    No strat julie, he wants humbuckers. Unless he gets hotrails like iron maiden...
    Try out whatever ibanez models your shop has. They have always been high quality at a great price. Really depends on the music you play though. Im guessing you like heavier stuff due to your 'as i lay dying' thing in your sig. If thats the case ibanez will suit you well.
    Very funny....not.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Nosympathy's Avatar
    ibanez man, RG series. I have the RG 4ex 1, but it was near 600. Ibanez have nice slim necks and so forth. A Great guitar company overall. Best i've played, and i have a major musical background consisting of 10 years in classical guitar and 6 years with electric.
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM free2rap622: i know
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM Nosympathy: stuff aint cheap, but it'll give you cfw...
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM Nosympathy: means u need alotta 24K gold
    grayfox_snake: u write inglish fine
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM The_Mechanix: yeah
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM Nosympathy: and the smallest penis
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM The_Mechanix: nick nack paddy whack i still got the biggest sack

Quote Originally Posted by xCrAzy-Assx View Post
    you could try the Behringer iAxe USB Guitar. it has the normal number frets, full size, not sure if i comes with a whammy bar, amp plug, headphones jack to listen to your music quietly, good for on the go. and a usb port. this lets you record straight to your pc/mac and it comes with a software that lets you tweak with your recording and edit it anyway you want.

dont have a link but search
    Behringer iAxe USB guitar on google and it should be first. oh and its about $180
    that sounds like a cool guitar. i dont even know how to play a guitar but this seems like it would be fun, with putting it on the pc and changing it up.

Member PSP User
    Warlock B.C. Rich i got mine for 400

it was the Mick Thompson edition though

i like it
    OWNER at The-Sound-Source.com

Quote Originally Posted by Canada2113 View Post
    No strat julie, he wants humbuckers. Unless he gets hotrails like iron maiden...
    Try out whatever ibanez models your shop has. They have always been high quality at a great price. Really depends on the music you play though. Im guessing you like heavier stuff due to your 'as i lay dying' thing in your sig. If thats the case ibanez will suit you well.
    u pretty much hit the nail on the head. right now i have a fender tele and i hate the damn single coils. very obnoxious humming, but the way i see it is that i would rather buy a new guitar than buy some stacked humbuckers for my tele. but ya im going to the music shop on tuesday so i'll try some ibanez while im down there. speaking of ibanez...my friend just ordered himself an iceman. i might also play around on some of the schecters they got there.

i absolutely hate the warlock. i played my friends. it was horrible. im not sure what exact warlock he had but it was so crappy.
    I'm a fag.

I love teles. What model do you have? imo single coils are much better than humbuckers any day. I dont mind a bit of hum when they sound so good.
    Very funny....not.

i just got a 92 standard tele. fender not squire. i think that the singles sound nice but mine hum so horrendously bad. its also easier for me to get pinch harmonics out of the humbuckers. im not sure if its always like that or if im just handicapped. but so far that washburn is really crying out to me. i just have to wait and see until next tuesday.
    I'm a fag.

i dont know much about guitars, but have u checked out the ibanez grx20? its decent looking for $150
    R.I.P Zoidberg

im ganna check into ibanez when im down at my music store, might try a few jacksons to, maybe a dean (cadillac not the razorbacks).
    I'm a fag.

only way to buy one is to go to a shop and try a few. its just one of those things u cant buy off the net without experiencing it in person first
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stef_o36's Avatar
    ibanez for sure...i'm very happy with mine! : )
    Trust me, if I could make love to my PSP...I would...

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast