Thread: haha wow what did i do right?

1. #1 haha wow what did i do right? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker d[^_^]b_psp's Avatar
    okay, so i recently bought a 2GB memory stick for about 37 bux on amazon.com. I got it and it was a fake one. I get an e-mail from the seller saying they havent heard from me and requested feedback. So i went and left a negative feedback saying that the memory stick wasnt compatible with my psp this is the response i got from them

"We are sorry that you have not received your item as expected. We always receive our goods in sealed original retail packages and in some cases there might be some defected ones like the one you have. We noticed your negative feedback which may make the potential buyers avoid purchasing products from us. We would really appreciate if you would remove your negative feedback. So we will immediately refund the full amount of your memory stick and the shipping cost once we confirm you removed your negative feedback. Besides that we will also send another brand new 2GB Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo in retail package to your address. Please contact us if you have any questions.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Sincerely
    HC Trade"

haha wow even if it is another fake i am getting a refund and can just sell the fake to some chinese person or something. what a great day

Senior Member I Modded My PSP psp23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by d[^_^]b_psp View Post
    okay, so i recently bought a 2GB memory stick for about 37 bux on amazon.com. I got it and it was a fake one. I get an e-mail from the seller saying they havent heard from me and requested feedback. So i went and left a negative feedback saying that the memory stick wasnt compatible with my psp this is the response i got from them

"We are sorry that you have not received your item as expected. We always receive our goods in sealed original retail packages and in some cases there might be some defected ones like the one you have. We noticed your negative feedback which may make the potential buyers avoid purchasing products from us. We would really appreciate if you would remove your negative feedback. So we will immediately refund the full amount of your memory stick and the shipping cost once we confirm you removed your negative feedback. Besides that we will also send another brand new 2GB Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo in retail package to your address. Please contact us if you have any questions.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Sincerely
    HC Trade"

haha wow even if it is another fake i am getting a refund and can just sell the fake to some chinese person or something. what a great day
    How can you trust if they will do as promised? If they're fair, that's an awesome deal!

Quote Originally Posted by psp23 View Post
    How can you trust if they will do as promised? If they're fair, that's an awesome deal!
    well they sent me an e-mail saying they already put in the request for refund but they want me to send the fake memory card to replace it, but i think imma just keep it cuz my friends brother said he would buy it off me for 20 bux lol so i think its a good deal for me

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mobiusclimber's Avatar
    they want the feedback removed so that they can continue to sell their fake products to rubes. did you buy this from ebay? did you use paypal? file a claim against them and you'll be refunded your money AND they still have the negative feedback. in fact, ebay will probably ban their account.

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusclimber View Post
    they want the feedback removed so that they can continue to sell their fake products to rubes. did you buy this from ebay? did you use paypal? file a claim against them and you'll be refunded your money AND they still have the negative feedback. in fact, ebay will probably ban their account.
    Quote Originally Posted by d[^_^
    b_psp]okay, so i recently bought a 2GB memory stick for about 37 bux on amazon.com.
    read mate!! dont u think u can do this for amazon as they dont use paypal but probably u can report it to them and get a refund from it.

well they already sent the refund so i am good