Thread: Xbox 360 psp compatible?

1. #1 Xbox 360 psp compatible? 
    Member PSP User
    I have just read at gamespot.com that xbox 360 will be psp compatible through wifi but what does all this mean will you be able to play full screen psp games on tv or will you be able to play online with psp or even more.

please put what you think here!
    PSP 1.5 Hacked in 2 more days!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    This just means you can move music between the xbox and the psp like another pc.... that's all.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

3. #3 Mroe Info 
    It Also Means You Can Send Text Messages Between The Two Systems
    xbox360+ps3+psp=
    very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
    HAPPY

- a DS.............even better

4. #4 USB Jump Drive?? 
    bill13
    Is there any way to use a Jump Drive on the PSP for memory? I don't have a PSP yet, but would want to view movies on it and am trying to think of an alternative memory source.
    I would think you would just need a modified USB cable to go from Jump Drive to the PSP. Jump Drives can be had for pretty cheap and you could have movies already pre-loaded on them.

Just a thought, please let me know if this is not possible.

Thanks

maccabi723
    No, the psp's usb port may be able to act as a host to support the gps and camera, but there is no support in the psp's operating system to allow it to be anything else other than a slave usb mass storage device (giving access to the mstick).

I guess its possible in the future someone may find a way to have it act as a host (supplying 5v power, looking to talk to a device) and implement a usb mass storage drivers into either a homebrew app or a custom firmware.

I wouldn't hold my breath though.

bill13
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll be looking into the memory cards. At least they are coming down in price.