Thread: How and when will the world end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 How and when will the world end 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    (i took this from a thread similair to this one *but i still wrote this) this is my theory about all this,,

The mayan calender says that the "4th world will end as the 5th begins on December 21st, 2012. So i don't tihnk it will end on the 12th, but simpls 9 days later. Most of you im sure arent conviced yet (neither would I) but also in the 12th century during Saint malachys reign he had a vision of the last 10 popes ever to reign in the church. So far all 9 of the popes have been in power (St. Benedict in the 9th slot). He claims that "Peter the Roman" will come to power after benedict and the world will end. I found A website about this (and all of the statements on the website are true) that said this is what Malachy predicted about Peter... PETER THE ROMAN - The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End." ....The chances of St. Benedict dieng sometime between now and 2012 (reminder: the mayan calender ends in 2012) are pretty good and if Peter the Roman is named pope at that time,, im gonna be sh*tn myself.

the link for the pope prediction thing is here:

Prophecies about the Last 10 Popes by a 12th century monk

edit: woops forgot...
    In 1909, while granting an audience, pope Pius X leaned back and closed his eyes. Suddenly he "awoke" and cried out: "What I see is terrifying. Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the pope will quit Rome, and in leaving the Vatican, he will have to walk over the dead bodies of his priests."
    psp history...
    Phat: bought on release, had it for about a year, speakers broke, tried to fix speakers and broke the entire psp...
    Slim: bought on release>modded 4.01 ofw to 4.01cfw> bricked>fixed>fried motherboard after about 2 months
    new Phat: 3.6ofw>5.00m33-3... its radtacular

"I can accept failure, but I cant accept failing to try" -MJ

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    It's mostly bull. They're here to spread fear and gain more followers.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP greendragonslim's Avatar
    looks like a ghost town in here right now...I've pretty much already said my peace in my thread( which has also become a ghost town )
    psp fw history: 1.5>2.7>3.5>1.5>3.52m33>3.52m33-4>3.71m33>3.71m33-3>3.80m33-5. I'm selling it if anyone is interested. pm me

umm i dont think 2 popes seeing visions of the world ending here soon as bull

and as for it being a ghost town in here,, this post has only been up like 10 min.
    psp history...
    Phat: bought on release, had it for about a year, speakers broke, tried to fix speakers and broke the entire psp...
    Slim: bought on release>modded 4.01 ofw to 4.01cfw> bricked>fixed>fried motherboard after about 2 months

Oooo I've seen a VISION! pspmod is going to vanish tonite! Yes.. lets believe this now.

lol...I love sarcasm!
    psp fw history: 1.5>2.7>3.5>1.5>3.52m33>3.52m33-4>3.71m33>3.71m33-3>3.80m33-5. I'm selling it if anyone is interested. pm me

Quote Originally Posted by greendragonslim View Post
    lol...I love sarcasm!
    Once everyone thought earth was Flat!

Once everyone thought earth was Flat!
    What the earth isnt flat!??? wtf lol

2 popes having a vision about sometihng like that is pretty crazy though,, if not 2012 i bet the world ends becuase of global warming,
    psp history...

World will end when the Powers that hold the earth governments in suppression say so. not some silly global warming or a pope vision... god knows what those popes have visions about on a daily basis.

World will end when the Powers that hold the earth governments in suppression say so. not some silly global warming or a pope vision... god knows what those popes have visions about on a daily basis.
    i kind of c what u mean about the vision tihng,, i have visions about hott girls all the time lol
    psp history...

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    People will die of Global Warming. The heat will increase by 67% and Antarctica will disappear. Land will decrease and people will start drowning of no space and man's technology is still primitive to the situation(we can't find another Earth).

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    People will die of Global Warming. The heat will increase by 67% and Antarctica will disappear. Land will decrease and people will start drowning of no space and man's technology is still primitive to the situation(we can't find another Earth).
    yup. i watch the show mega disasters so i think theres many ways the world will end but global warming is number 1. one side of the US will be severe hurricanes like Katrina always happening, another will be all droughts, and another a mini ice age.

I don't like global warming! IT sux!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Ive told you all before, im behind the world ending...

Anyway i think, that man will destroy himself and the earth.
    I think that Man will use his own weapons on himself in another world war.
    Heck there was nearly another cold war a couple of months back, if Russia would have persisted in sending spy planes into british air space.

Things are heating up (and i dont mean global warming) between countries...its about time for another war...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP jimmyorange1980's Avatar
    my god!!!!!! (blasphemy), the world isnt flat after all? what other lies have i been told, now is the winter of my discontent etc etc......

i think there is generally a place and time for in depth religious study related yarns and connetations (bad spelling i know), try church, ive heard they have something to do with what you're talking about....and while you are there, say hi to Santa for me.
    EVERYONE TAKE A BACK SEAT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast