Thread: Noob Questions!!!

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1 Noob Questions!!! 
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    what does "l33t" mean? i don't get it, its been bothering for weeks!!!

    also, why do people replace letters with numbers 1n 5tuff 4ll 7he 71me?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker pokey8349's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    L33t: Urban Dictionary: l33t

    They do this cos they are n00bs! Lol i dunno actually
    Quote Originally Posted by julie View Post
    i can only imagine you making halo references during sex lol

    "oh god... the flood is coming... ahhhhhhh"
    NEW SITE-RECRUITING STAFF JOIN>> www.modifyurpsp.co.nr


    Trust Unto God and He Shall Direct Your Path

    Visit the site for free ISO's and movies! - http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    0bv10u5ly s0me n00b 12 y34r 0ld k1d.

    Lol damn that was hard to type. i usually just ignore posts like that, its best to , than rather try and figure out what all the words are.


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    haha, nah man i'm 20. i usually don't even try to read them and forgot all about it until i saw a south park commercial for their DVD or something and it said something like "PWN 1T TOD4Y"

    and thats another question, why do they replace o with p? makes no damn sense if you ask me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    oh i get it now, thanks pokey. so these guys that write in "1337" are just huge nerds that never got a date in high school, hahah, nice
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGreatness View Post
    oh i get it now, thanks pokey. so these guys that write in "1337" are just huge nerds that never got a date in high school, hahah, nice
    Hey, don't insult nerds! Those guys are even bellow nerds. :P
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by kkrizka View Post
    Hey, don't insult nerds! Those guys are even bellow nerds. :P
    hahah, so even nerds kicked their 4$$35 in high school? hahah
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGreatness View Post
    haha, nah man i'm 20. i usually don't even try to read them and forgot all about it until i saw a south park commercial for their DVD or something and it said something like "PWN 1T TOD4Y"

    and thats another question, why do they replace o with p? makes no damn sense if you ask me
    Some of the better players of pc games mistyped "Own" with "Pwn" and the new players followed that lingo and more as if it were the bible. That's why they replaced it with the "P."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,713
    hey dark havent seen you in a while. theres a new thing going on alot easier than that PS3 thing you did. Good times huh?
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

    Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker pokey8349's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    i sometimes use pwn in counter strike source - e.g. i follow someone around a map with a knife then knife them - when we respawn i say "pwned "

    I prefer using pwned as I feel it has a stronger meaning then owned
    Quote Originally Posted by julie View Post
    i can only imagine you making halo references during sex lol

    "oh god... the flood is coming... ahhhhhhh"
    NEW SITE-RECRUITING STAFF JOIN>> www.modifyurpsp.co.nr


    Trust Unto God and He Shall Direct Your Path

    Visit the site for free ISO's and movies! - http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker zII Snowman IIz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    796
    They also use the word "teh" and numbers like 3 look good, only for names not in a post
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    hey dark havent seen you in a while. theres a new thing going on alot easier than that PS3 thing you did. Good times huh?
    Lets just say I was active more back then...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Member PSP User master1love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    is there a users manual to cfw 3.90m33-2?
    and i am not a noob, well i dont know if it stands for newbie or someone stupid, but newbie to my psp and modifications. that i am.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    hah, this guy is a n00b
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Noob questions...
    By Dokko in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:56 AM
  2. more noob questions
    By lodestar in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. Ok noob questions please help
    By smackema1 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:35 AM
  4. Noob questions
    By crankadder in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 02:26 AM
  5. Noob questions
    By free65game in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •