View Poll Results: Gamer Chicks or Regular Chicks?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gamer, the games will never END!

9 52.94%
  • Regular, opposites attract and bring unique fun

6 35.29%
  • Other, I'm attracted to the strange ones

2 11.76%

Thread: Gamer Chicks vs Regular Chicks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Gamer Chicks vs Regular Chicks 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Ctdash's Avatar
    I don't chase after the "normal" chicks that are extremely hot and out of my league anymore. Even if I could go out with one I wouldn't because of past experiences where I decided that the entire spectrum of those girls were excruciatingly BORING. I went out with 5 girls in high school and 3 more after graduation. 7/8 out of them ended embarrassing and with me being dumped. Also 7/8 out of them did not like video games, computers, action flicks, or sports and those things are a part of what my personality is today.

Not that I have a major problem with them, I consider those types of girls to be
    REGULAR:
    Avid watchers of "The O.C"
    Fashionistas
    Preppy
    Has complex sense of humor (meaning you may have to completely change your comedy to better suit their taste)
    Are usually hot
    Has never heard of awesome guys like Bruce Lee, Steven Segal, Rambo, and Tony Jaa.
    Prefers chick flicks
    Watches Soap Operas
    Has SUPERB baking skills
    Don't know what an OS (Operating System) is
    Get's annoyed when their b/f plays vid games
    And the gossip
    Talks about and is serious about the most boring things in life, like POLITICS
    Girls that require you to get them jewelry and flowers...
    Doesn't understand sports
    Reads those stupid magazines that makes guys look bad
    Loves to hang out at malls and party clubs

And there is the gamer chicks, which almost are entirely impossible to find. To me those are the real and best kind of girls. If they game then they also don't mind all the other things that most guys like. I also think gamer chicks have a better understand of guys of this generation. If I can't ever find a girl who is remotely like a gamer chick then I will never settle. Vote.
    Last edited by Ctdash; 02-18-2008 at 02:57 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    id like to meet a gamerchick that is remotely hot. ive found about 2 gamerchicks that are just ugly as a guy. i hope to find a pretty gamerchick someday. (probably never will) so i guess ill vote normal girls.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    I like regular girls, the ones that go to Hollister every week and have Starbucks everday with their friends . Who laughs at the most stupid things but still hold a C in almost all their classes. The ones that are like Oh my god Jason and Kelly hooked up last night. And then the ones you stupid bitch stay away from my man. No one wants a girl like that, but 90% of the girls like that that I know are hot .
    Last edited by Chriscyco30; 02-18-2008 at 03:02 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    gamer chicks. level 67 warlocks. nuff said
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Damn, it's a tie. I use to know a gamer chick that I liked but she was already which I assume a lot of them are. She was Asian, not hot but pretty. Gah! Now I gotta go scouting at GameStop when I go get my PSP.

i vote for option 4: All of the above
    Very funny....not.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I prfer RC chicks, gotta have a mechanical side... err at least an electrical side

Quote Originally Posted by Canada2113 View Post
    i vote for option 4: All of the above
    lol, very hetero.

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    first off, i dont consider the "normal chick" normal at all. i consider that the lying, succubus, whore. not in the sense that they sell their selves for sex (or is it the other way around?) but in the sense that they just mooch off of you until the point u just want to take a shit on their floor. my brothers girlfriend is the prime example. i hate her guts. she moved into my home for 2 reasons, 1 she is a whore, in the sense that she needs sex (but shes not attractive) and 2, she couldnt go to Halloween Horrornights if she didnt. that right there pretty much can tell u the rest about her personality. and btw she is EXACTLY what u described as a "normal chick". i mean right on the dot, note for note. u hit the nail on the head. except for the attractive part, well i think its her personality that makes her unatracive, but thats a different story. really i only go after the girls that are to be fun to be around. could be any girl, as long as they dont act like complete retards. all she has to do is be cool, iron my shirts, and make me samiches. not really but thats dreaming. pretty much as long as the girls doesnt act like my brothers girlfriend i am happy.
    I'm a fag.

Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    first off, i dont consider the "normal chick" normal at all. i consider that the lying, succubus, whore. not in the sense that they sell their selves for sex (or is it the other way around?) but in the sense that they just mooch off of you until the point u just want to take a shit on their floor. my brothers girlfriend is the prime example. i hate her guts. she moved into my home for 2 reasons, 1 she is a whore, in the sense that she needs sex (but shes not attractive) and 2, she couldnt go to Halloween Horrornights if she didnt. that right there pretty much can tell u the rest about her personality. and btw she is EXACTLY what u described as a "normal chick". i mean right on the dot, note for note. u hit the nail on the head. except for the attractive part, well i think its her personality that makes her unatracive, but thats a different story. really i only go after the girls that are to be fun to be around. could be any girl, as long as they dont act like complete retards. all she has to do is be cool, iron my shirts, and make me samiches. not really but thats dreaming. pretty much as long as the girls doesnt act like my brothers girlfriend i am happy.
    Hmm, I think whore falls in the category of "Other". The normal chicks I dated however annoying did not cheat on me or demanded sex, they were just a little conceited and rather spoiled. Normal chicks could be good girlfriends but my tolerance for what they like is very thin which is why I turned to gamer chicks. Even if the majority of them are considered unattractive, I don't care because right now I don't think I care too much on looks as long as she has nice teeth, hygiene, isn't hideous, mutilated or overweight.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    I would pick gamer chick.

If they're cute thats just another plus..

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    The only gamer chicks in my school only play Webkinz, club penguin, Guitar Hero 3, and Wii.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    How does gaming make a girl non-normal?

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a little fucked up when you're trying to classify everyone outside of "
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctdash View Post
    Avid watchers of "The O.C"
    Fashionistas
    Preppy
    Has complex sense of humor (meaning you may have to completely change your comedy to better suit their taste)
    Are usually hot
    Has never heard of awesome guys like Bruce Lee, Steven Segal, Rambo, and Tony Jaa.
    Prefers chick flicks
    Watches Soap Operas
    Has SUPERB baking skills
    Don't know what an OS (Operating System) is
    Get's annoyed when their b/f plays vid games
    And the gossip
    Talks about and is serious about the most boring things in life, like POLITICS
    Girls that require you to get them jewelry and flowers...
    Doesn't understand sports
    Reads those stupid magazines that makes guys look bad
    Loves to hang out at malls and party clubs
    " as a non-normal outcast freak...

I like girls that I like, and girls that are cool and cool to be around.
    Gaming is only a plus...
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

That wasn't a serious list lol. However most of them were traits from all the girlfriends I had. I treat all girls the same and with great respect, unless one of them gives me a reason not to.

Regular chicks.

If you were in a relationship with a gamer then i think theyd annoy you.
    Image coming home from work, wanting to spend some time on your console or pc and your GF is on there, for most of the day, and you cant even get a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast