Thread: The Forgotten: Jet Force Gemini

1. #1 The Forgotten: Jet Force Gemini 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Ctdash's Avatar
    I'm not sure how many of you guys remember the old but great game, Jet Force Gemini. I declare this one of the best games I have played on the N64 along with Perfect Dark, GoldenEye, Banjo-Tooie, Zelda OOT and Zelda MM.

A great game, I think any plans for a sequel or remake died when Rare was brought by Microsoft. I sort of gained hope after Perfect Dark Zero was brought to life under Microsoft.

I mean with the graphics these days, I would like to have Juno, Vela, and Lupus returning to continue the awesome slaughter of giant android ants and many sorts of bugs. Alien goo flying everywhere.

Jet Force Gemini got a "T" rating for all the alien blood and body parts that could be splattered with the awesome violence you could do but with advance graphics a remake could land it with an "M" rating. This would have been a great game to play if they made a sequel for it on the PS2 or PSP but I don't think that is going to happen.

This thread is almost pointless but I made it up because of nostalgia and the desire to see a continuation of the Jet Force Gemini crew. After all the story lines of Juno, Vela, and their very helpful pet, Lupus were never explained.
    Last edited by Ctdash; 02-19-2008 at 05:32 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP cmcd14's Avatar
    ya it was a great game. i got to the point where lupus has to destroy this lava creature. that's as far as a i got but it was a fun game. a remake would be great with a little bit finer tuned multiplayer.
    2.6>2.71>1.5>3.03 OE-C>3.52 M33>3.52 M33-4>3.9 M33>3.9 M33-3
    FIFA 07
    4 GB Mem Stick