Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Instructions aren't clear enough

2 16.67%
  • Computer illiterate

4 33.33%
  • It's hard to use command prompt

1 8.33%
  • I couldn't even think of another reason, so other.

5 41.67%

Thread: Why is pandora so hard to make?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Why is pandora so hard to make? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Like, I just want to get other views. Because maybe it's just me, but I feel that making pandora's battery (the memory stick part) is so easy. I see people that can make the battery part but cannot do the memory stick part..
    I just want to know why, from other people, is it so difficult to make?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker dukepoth's Avatar
    The reason why it is hard is because people dont know how to read or sometimes they do know how to read but cant comprehend. Also sometime they dont read at all and just wants to be spoon-fed.
    If you search you'll never have to ask questions again! GOOGLE

..*SHouldve picked up the Phone..Couldve been sony :S*.

Quote Originally Posted by dukepoth View Post
    The reason why it is hard is because people dont know how to read or sometimes they do know how to read but cant comprehend. Also sometime they dont read at all and just wants to be spoon-fed.
    Lol probably is the reason for 90%.

I don't get it though, even if you don't have a homebrew enabled psp, the files are right here, and you literally do 3 things excluding the battery. I just don't see why it's that hard.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    alot of people have vista and 8/10 people will say OMGZ YOU CANT MAKE MAGIC MEMORY STICK WITH VISTA LOLOLOL and it throws them off. i have made 2 MMS's in vista and 3 in linux. anyone who disagrees look at me and dont call me living proof. its not hard to make them. catb50 made a program that does all the work. you just need to provide the battery and memory stick.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Quote Originally Posted by NuMB3Rs View Post
    alot of people have vista and 8/10 people will say OMGZ YOU CANT MAKE MAGIC MEMORY STICK WITH VISTA LOLOLOL and it throws them off. i have made 2 MMS's in vista and 3 in linux. anyone who disagrees look at me and dont call me living proof. its not hard to make them. catb50 made a program that does all the work. you just need to provide the battery and memory stick.
    I don't have linux, so I cannot say. But it's easy in vista, the same EXACT thing besides mspformat, which you do "format x: /fs:fat".

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    its actually easier in linux. takes up half the time.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker VeryThinPSP's Avatar
    Yeah, I have no clue why people have problems with it.
    3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!>3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!

8 Billion dollars wasted. Increased federal spending led to increased use.Time to stop?
    Very Funny STUFF FOR SALE!
    PWND! FREE PSP!
    R.I.P. MIDIAN

for newbie like me it's hard, please understand us!

i'm on read mode always, hehe!

thanks for being there......
    Last edited by tabuki; 02-25-2008 at 03:18 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukepoth View Post
    This was the hard bit for me when I was making my first one. The stuff can be hard to get if you have no clue how to do it, or what any of the programs are.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks View Post
    This was the hard bit for me when I was making my first one. The stuff can be hard to get if you have no clue how to do it, or what any of the programs are.
    But I mean look how in-depth the tutorials we have. I created the PB when it originally came out with no tutorials.. Took me like 5 minutes.

I mean even now they have program to do it for you. If you cannot even let a program do it for you, then there is just no hope.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Daxmaurier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
    But I mean look how in-depth the tutorials we have. I created the PB when it originally came out with no tutorials.. Took me like 5 minutes.

I mean even now they have program to do it for you. If you cannot even let a program do it for you, then there is just no hope.
    Yeah, but ya gotta remember, technology is not everyone's strong point. It like some people they could take apart a computer put it back together and re-program it within a matter of hours. But show them under the hood of a car and they just get that dazed look in their eyes. Same thing, take the car person, and show them info on music... Charts, notes, tabs and what have you, and they will prolly get that dazed over look.
    Not everyone can pick something up and instantly know what to do. SOme people do need to learn and need to be taught
    PSP History
    V 2.81 -> Pandora -> 3.71 m33-2 -> 3.90 M33-3

"Maybe... if you spend your life worrying... then the only way that your life will have meaning is if what you fear becomes real."

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    I never really understood why it was so hard to make. All the tutorials out there really eliminate any comprehension that may be needed on the reader's part. They all tell you exactly you exactly what to do.
    People just can't follow directions word for word I suppose.

I might not have been any help here, but I really think this thread was a great idea. If you're willing (or if you went into this with the intension) to make a new tutorial, this would be great, so that people can say what's so hard about it, and then really key in on the problems at hand. +1 bacon.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker dukepoth's Avatar
    There is no possible way of making the tutorails easier. With the easy installer all they have to do is type in the drive letter and hit enter a few times.
    If you search you'll never have to ask questions again! GOOGLE

..*SHouldve picked up the Phone..Couldve been sony :S*.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post

tru dat. I haven't made one in forever, so I wouldn't know. If people can't use a program right, then...then, well i don't know.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    its easy and yes i tried for the million time on my vista and i was surprised to see that it worked i was creating one for my friend the pandora battery and memory a peace of cake for me.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast