Thread: Dec. 12, 20012 (12/12/2012) Doomday

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Dec. 12, 20012 (12/12/2012) Doomday 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    If you are reading this, you might knwo what this means and for those for you who don't.

Let me explain:

According the Mayan who are great time keeper and star gazer. Their great time system predict that the world will end on the day and bad things would happen to earth.

The mayan clock/calender is a very complex and only 30 sec. off from our time.

They have predict alot of things that happen in history to come true and diappear soon after the white men came to the new world.

You might want to know why I am posting this????

Well, scientist has agreed that something BIG will happen the day too. The planet (forgot it's name), sun, earth, and the mikly way will all line up and cause a north/south polar shift 45 degree.

If you know a little bit about magnetic and the earth core works....ya...that what will happen.

What I want to know if will you BE PREPARE or IS IT A LEGEND........

The COUNTDOWN begins........NOW!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by asiandude; 03-13-2008 at 08:03 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    it actually sounds pretty cool to me.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

r u prepare for that day?? Only 5 year left...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    i might forget about it by then
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member I Modded My PSP K-Wurx's Avatar
    Uggghh...It's December 21, not December 12...No where in any calendars or ancient mythology does it say December 12...What's with the mix up?

Also, they never predicted the world would end...That's all speculation...Besides, it's said the world as we know it will end, that does not mean it's going to end in the sense of catastrophy...That could very well mean the way we think and or do things will change....You need to study this a little more my friend...
    Game Systems: PS1, PS2 x 2, X-Box with media center, Nintendo Wii w/WiiKey modchip.

Multimedia Systems: PSP Slim W/ CFW 3.71 M33-3, 30GB IPod Video w/ Custom Theme+Rockbox+Podzilla, 4 GB IPod Nano (Newest generation), 30GB Zune.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Wurx View Post
    Uggghh...It's December 21, not December 12...No where in any calendars or ancient mythology does it say December 12...What's with the mix up?

Also, they never predicted the world would end...That's all speculation...Besides, it's said the world as we know it will end, that does not mean it's going to end in the sense of catastrophy...That could very well mean the way we think and or do things will change....You need to study this a little more my friend...

Sorry for my typo...ya suppose to be 21..

for your answer...i did tell your the calender that the mayan use or did i also misspell that also. The answer my friend is for your to judge and others to say.

How do you know that we are will think like one?? There is just too my racism and steretype in the world. If that were true.....we don't even need government and money. Everyone will feed each other.

I didn't say we would think as one haha....I just said it could mean that it will change the way we think for example, perhaps we finally receive definitive proof of extra terrestrial life...That would change the way we think in the sense that we'd finally release how insignificant we all are...By the way, we don't need the government or money...There was once a time where humans lived without either of them with no problems.
    Game Systems: PS1, PS2 x 2, X-Box with media center, Nintendo Wii w/WiiKey modchip.

Multimedia Systems: PSP Slim W/ CFW 3.71 M33-3, 30GB IPod Video w/ Custom Theme+Rockbox+Podzilla, 4 GB IPod Nano (Newest generation), 30GB Zune.

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    There's already been one of these threads...
    A couple actually.

The general consensus seems to be that no one cares.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Here are some links to the guy who need Evidenced :

Video Gallery - Famous Speeches - The History Channel
    (History Channel)

YouTube - Doomsday: December 21, 2012 PART 2 OF 5

Watch all the parts!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Wurx View Post
    I didn't say we would think as one haha....I just said it could mean that it will change the way we think for example, perhaps we finally receive definitive proof of extra terrestrial life...That would change the way we think in the sense that we'd finally release how insignificant we all are...By the way, we don't need the government or money...There was once a time where humans lived without either of them with no problems.
    If the governent were truly faithful ..they would have already told us long time ago and also would this change the way you think or is it sh** or hoax??

The government hasn't said anything because they are using it for their own agenda...The longer they can make us speculate, the longer we are kept distracted...Plus, we would look for guidance from our celestial neighbours as opposed to the government...If you think it's a hoax then you are very ignorant to believe we are the end all to be all in this universe....This would most certainly change the way humans think...

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Daxmaurier's Avatar
    Althuogh the stores of Dec 21 are intrestings, I can't say as I really buy into the whole World Coming To Its End deal...
    PSP History
    V 2.81 -> Pandora -> 3.71 m33-2 -> 3.90 M33-3

"Maybe... if you spend your life worrying... then the only way that your life will have meaning is if what you fear becomes real."

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stef_o36's Avatar
    it's all bullshit...a polar shift is a slim chance and even if it did happen it would take 5000 years to complete and we'll all be dead by then so don't worry and i'm not joking you can look it up...plus the fact that if something like that were to happen don't you think someone in NASA would have said something by now...if not released to the public just to their wife or kids? they release everything to the public...we already have heard from them about apophis and it's possibility of impact...trust me we would have heard something...stop being so god damn gullible...
    Trust me, if I could make love to my PSP...I would...

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Daxmaurier's Avatar
    its all the doings of the illuminati!
    PSP History
    V 2.81 -> Pandora -> 3.71 m33-2 -> 3.90 M33-3

"Maybe... if you spend your life worrying... then the only way that your life will have meaning is if what you fear becomes real."

"they release everything to the public"

Just had to comment on that statement Stef because I guarentee they don't release 25% of the things they know...Why else the need to smudge images of both Mars and the Moon?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast