Thread: How much would i get for all this?

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1 How much would i get for all this? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    Ok im not selling (As of Yet)
    But incase all else fails on my birthday, and i havent raised enough money for the new macbook, i would be willing to sell my nintendo wii with some extras.
    Is there still a high demand for Wii's?
    How much, on ebay, would i get for:

    Wii Console
    2 Wii Motes.
    1 Nunchuk Remote.
    Games: Super mario galaxy, red steel, wii sports, wii play, Heatseeker, and Driver Parallel lines
    1 GB SD Card.
    I might be selling this soon, but im not yet. i see all sorts of crazy price ranges on ebay, and id like some help in valueing it if i am to sell it.
    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP benjammin316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Ok im not selling (As of Yet)
    But incase all else fails on my birthday, and i havent raised enough money for the new macbook, i would be willing to sell my nintendo wii with some extras.
    Is there still a high demand for Wii's?
    How much, on ebay, would i get for:

    Wii Console
    2 Wii Motes.
    1 Nunchuk Remote.
    Games: Super mario galaxy, red steel, wii sports, wii play, Heatseeker, and Driver Parallel lines
    1 GB SD Card.
    I might be selling this soon, but im not yet. i see all sorts of crazy price ranges on ebay, and id like some help in valueing it if i am to sell it.
    Thanks
    i was looking at wii`s today.

    are you Uk based?

    wiis are starting to come down now, around the 160 mark.

    but with the games and extra controller and memory card you may be able to top 260

    in my opinion. Obviously if you are from the usa i have no idea on price

    what you could do... is make a dummy ebay account, put the stuff on... if u dont get enough, put in a high bid in the last few monutes with your dummy account, so you wont have to sell. Though you will have to pay the final value fee, obviously.
    O RLY?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    Quote Originally Posted by benjammin316 View Post
    i was looking at wii`s today.

    are you Uk based?

    wiis are starting to come down now, around the 160 mark.

    but with the games and extra controller and memory card you may be able to top 260

    in my opinion. Obviously if you are from the usa i have no idea on price

    what you could do... is make a dummy ebay account, put the stuff on... if u dont get enough, put in a high bid in the last few monutes with your dummy account, so you wont have to sell. Though you will have to pay the final value fee, obviously.
    Yeah, im in the UK. And good idea on the ebay dummy account. i think i may try that

    260, oh mahn, i was hoping more along the lines of 330 or something. I was wanting a brand new macbook, but if its like this ill just need to buy a second-hand one from ebay...


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP benjammin316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    235
    Hey, its just my opinion.

    But the longer you leave it the less it will get.... maybe?

    But it depends on when u put it on.... when it ends etc.

    I have been on ebay for a long time, and sold a lot of stuff, you just have to remember to always list so auctions are on over the weekends, when most people are looking, you may get lucky.

    And hey, if u have a dummy account, you dont need to worry really.

    Why, do you need a mac book? whats wrong with a cheaper model? is it the mac book air you are after?
    O RLY?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    Quote Originally Posted by benjammin316 View Post
    Why, do you need a mac book? whats wrong with a cheaper model? is it the mac book air you are after?
    Im fed up of windows PC's. Of course i want a macbook with an intel processor to run windows in bootcamp.and i suppose i could look for a cheaper model, and still keep m old laptop and desktop. And no it isnt the macbook air im after, id rather not, it doesnt even have an optical drive.


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP benjammin316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    235
    yeah i know, i mean the adverts make it look awesome looking, but without a drive its like..... wtf.

    my laptop has burned out, i didnt need one, but bought one because i have always liked them, but never owned one. i had it on for days, and im lucky i still have a flat to live in!
    O RLY?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,713
    The console itself is selling for 300USd used on ebay. So with those extras you can get another 75-100USD
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

    Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,968
    dude danny dont sell the wii z0mg
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle


    Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    I would say $380 (Dollars of course )
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,968
    i think it would be worth more than that
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle


    Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    I definetly wouldnt sell it in dollars. It would have to be someone paying in sterling (&#163
    i thought there still was a really high demand for them, and $380 dollars! :O that would exchange into about £190. That sucks.
    I myself paid £300 for the console, remotes and 4 games and the 1 GB SD Card, thatd be like what $600. a bit overpriced but i was desperate to get one, now i have it, it doesnt seem all that great anymore.
    Thanks guys...


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •