Thread: Would you take her back if she did this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Would you take her back if she did this? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Ok heres my problem.
    see ive been going out with this girl for like 2 years right, and like the last past few weeks i see her sending text messages to this guy that she shares 2 classes with, and when ever i go over to look at what she gets from this other dude she either exits the text messages or wait till im not looking to reply. so i confronted her about it and i asked to see the text messages, and she wouldnt let me. the next day i broke up with her. the next day (today) she text me wanted me back and she tells me in the text messages it was "innocent flirting", and she says shes sorry and she has ended her friendship with the other guy.
    So my question is do u think i sould take her back or not?
    ~bought a psp from this kid for 5$ cause the laser didnt work~
    ~downgraded it~
    ~upgraded it to 3.52 m33~
    ~sold it for 120~
    ~thx m33 team~

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    hmm... hold old are you guys?

well it's not good that you couldn't trust her, has she done this before?
    maybe she's testing the Water of possible cheating... but... then again.
    she did come to her wits and knew that the 2 years that you have both been together must have ment something... so she's trying to come back, knowing she did a BIG BO0 BO0!! and understands the effect it had on you. maybe this other "friend" lied about something... and she's changeing her mind...

$hit dude, I'm the type of guy that lets something like that happen ONCE. cuz it's natural, everybody in the would has thoughts about doing it, and some try to do it just to see if the grass is really greener on the other side sort of speak... my Advise as Major Zero the really cool dude from PSPMod... take her back... Don't go all james bond and take note to everything she does... try to feed her a little trust... and keep atleast one eye on her...

Good luck bro...

women... they will never be hacked....
    Refresh for more Sigs

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    She has cheated on my once before about 7 months into our relationship, but i forgave her and took her back, and its been fine since until 2 days ago. yeah we fight every once in a while but thats normal. oh yeah and no were not old were both 18, i just need some advice.
    ~bought a psp from this kid for 5$ cause the laser didnt work~
    ~downgraded it~
    ~upgraded it to 3.52 m33~
    ~sold it for 120~
    ~thx m33 team~

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    If she's cheated on you before, then I don't know if I could trust her after that, and then what seems like something that could lead to cheating again would really kind of shake the foundation of whole relationship. It seems like she might not really want to be with you.
    I'd talk to her and try to figure out if she really wants to be with you, or if she just wants to be with someone. Find out if you guys want to stay together, and let her know that you don't just want to be the person that she can always just come back to when she's not with anyone else, you want to be with her and only her, and she should either realize that she wants to be with you, and only you, or she'll find out that she really doesn't want to.

You broke up with her, was that just a move out of pure rage/not-thinking, or do you think you might be better off without her?
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    very good point...
    Refresh for more Sigs

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    I hate drama . My whole school is drama, from girls bitching at eachother since they talked shit behind their backs, to a couple fighting over the most stupid shit, like picking up a pencil for another girl(I saw it before, I really didn't believe it either).

I wouldn't get back with her, but this is coming out of a guy who's still prude...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    I hate drama . My whole school is drama, from girls bitching at eachother since they talked shit behind their backs, to a couple fighting over the most stupid shit, like picking up a pencil for another girl(I saw it before, I really didn't believe it either).

I wouldn't get back with her, but this is coming out of a guy who's still prude...
    irrelevant info. lol.

i would take 1 more chance. then if she does it again 3 strikes your out. like pirate said just make sure shes not just using you when shes single.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker drew00629's Avatar
    no.
    there are 3.6 billion women on the planet. If a girl is flirting with someone else, then she obviously isnt getting satisfied by you. Find a woman who you can satisfy and move on with your life.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP ChrisAlv2k8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by radx95 View Post
    She has cheated on my once before about 7 months into our relationship, but i forgave her and took her back, and its been fine since until 2 days ago. yeah we fight every once in a while but thats normal. oh yeah and no were not old were both 18, i just need some advice.
    If that happened to me then NO i will not take her back. I'd just call her a slag and end it at that. (if that was me).
    Hacking the Sony PSP is a good thing and thats we're all here! http://www.bebo.com/Advertise-Urself-Now

http://www.chriss.the-up.com <-- Gotta Join It!

Chris.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Take her back, if she keeps texting the dude, find a really ugly girl, or someone she absolutely hates, and start texting her. Keep it secret but flaunt it somewhat to let her know your texting someone as well. Flirt with the girl, and let her find out a little bit, since the girl is really ugly she'll be really confused as why your texting an ugly chick. She'll most likely get angry or realize what you're doing and hopefully she'll stop.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    have sex with her mom.... jk (well if ya want..)

but i agree with CB, revenge is a bitch. use it to your advantage. or slap her with your meat stick
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMB3Rs View Post
    have sex with her mom.... jk (well if ya want..)

but i agree with CB, revenge is a bitch. use it to your advantage. or slap her with your meat stick
    byahahaha cock smack that hoe.

i like your avatar, btw.

my mudkip is level 50

im sorry but that's just too close she is obviously "expanding" in her train of thought and leaving you dumbfounded and in the dust. if she really deeply cared she would've felt too guilty to continue. if she is thinking that openly about options after 2 years there's no strike on her conscious about it. apologizing after you get caught so she won't loose you isn't faithful or showing real remorse ,just a selfish person who wants you without any dedication. she's done it once it's just that much easier for her. Wow, i sound really bitter.
    "Unatainable dreams are the best kind"

I have purchased : my psp phat piano$100, 1 mobo $70, 1 lcd $35, 3 nubs $25, a case $20, 2 games $80, unbricker service $20, 1 2gb mem stick $60, screen protectors $5, and 1 8gb memstick $110. and plan to get a "photofast cr-3100" $35, and 2 16gb sdhc cards $52. which all together is a total of $612. and im far from done or board with this wonderful piece of electronic goodness.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    2 years? that right there has me... you can't commit or something? Cause after two years... yea....

Short answer; Lose the f$&#37;ckin bitch!
    Slightly longer anwer: She already cheated once so your shoulda kicked her ass to the curb 7 months ago, after you spat in her face and burned her house down trapping her family inside lmao, but, since you didnt, and now shes back at it again, lose her. Once someone breaks that serious a level of trust, you gotta take em for a long walk of a short pier, if you catch my drift. Not to mention, your 18, plenty of fish in the sea brotha, way to many to put up with some bullshit like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast