Thread: Rapidshare premium link generator...

1. #1 Rapidshare premium link generator... 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP BliND123's Avatar
    Hey, for any Rapidshare Free users, I have some great news! I found a Rapidshare Premium link generator! They use to have a free thing on the site but took it off actually, but they have another way you can still get free links generated! All you have to do is browse 100 ads through their referral link and then report it to them to get a PIN which gives you 50 credits to be able to download. And you can keep doing it. I finished the 100 ads in about 2 days and got the PIN on the 3rd day. I am about to finish another 100 for another 50 credits. I have on my page in my sig my referral link which you can click to get to the site and at the same time give me another extra credit. And I guess you make money off the ads you click for your AlertPay account too but meh, I am there for the downloads off Rapidshare.

Click the link in my sig to get to my referral link. Support my download addiction!

Edit: Looks like the free (for unregistered users) downloads are still working (they had a sort of password system). Guess they took it down to fix it or something, but its back! So try it out when there is a free spot before you sign up!
    Last edited by BliND123; 05-29-2008 at 02:09 AM.
    Custom PC: AMD Athlon 64 X2 7850 Black Edition Kuma 2.8GHz | G.SKILL 2GB DDR2 | Vista 32-Bit Home Premium | XFX GeForce 9500GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR3!
    PSP #1: 3.11 > Pandora > 3.52 M33-4 > 3.80 M33-4!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Anyone with a Rapidshare account can make a Premium link generator, If your a Member of a site with alot of Downloads hosted at Rapidshare you usualy can get them without much work (Or any) Just be a member, Now, Most of thouse sites are gonna be invite only

I have an Avatar script like this, But vbulliten Hates it

What sites where? I download a lot off of a trance/techno albums from this site I know (which is why I use the premium link generator I was talking about above) but I don't see ANYTHING about free access to a rapidshare link generator sharin.
    Custom PC: AMD Athlon 64 X2 7850 Black Edition Kuma 2.8GHz | G.SKILL 2GB DDR2 | Vista 32-Bit Home Premium | XFX GeForce 9500GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR3!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    why would anyone need to use rapidshare?especially people on a PSP site?
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Last edited by ProtoJazz; 05-29-2008 at 05:08 AM.

I have an Avatar script like this, But vbulliten Hates it

Dude, the way you do it on this site is you get 50 downloads for every 100 ads (and a referral link to get more downloads, you can get 20 referral clicks a day) to use WHENEVER you want, no waiting in line. And it ALSO has that 10 a day on here if you don't want to register and browse ads.

And this may be the PSP forum but this is the Off Topic section.
    Last edited by BliND123; 05-29-2008 at 05:40 AM.

Member PSP User
    Cheers, but I'm sure there is a free version of this somewhere with no ads... :S
    www.modyourPSP.com - Top dog for all your PSP modding and repairs! We stock everything from Faceplates and Pandora batterys to 'Internal repair items' such as replacement Optical drives/Replacement Analog Buttons/TFT LCD Screens!

Lowest prices on the net!

Currently offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with no minimum order!