Thread: Free Game Roms

1. #1 Free Game Roms 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Laoboi's Avatar
    Where can i find them for my computer, i looked through some site that i googled and it was all bs.
    Can someone give me a good limk to a free rom site. Thanx ppl
    LOOK HERE http://pspformat.1.forumer.com/ join now
    Yeah im azn (>,<);;
    i got a version 2.60 psp ($250), 2 x 1 gig memory sticks($free , 1 x 512 mb memory stick($free) , 2 x 32 mb memory stick($free) , GTA Liberty City Stories ($50), Burnout legends ($50), Midnight Club 3($free) , Star Wars Battlefront 2 ($free) . Metal Gear Acid ($free), Total $350, and $420 of $free stuff priceless.

PS:Willing to test out 2.60 downgraders

Junior Member PSP User
    now you know we can't go ahead and do that (<- read as if you were from Tennasse, it sounds funnier)

sorry bro, cant give out sites that give away free copies of games... that would be wrong... but ask nice for someone to pm you with the way they do it..

good luck

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Laoboi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alemerson
    now you know we can't go ahead and do that (<- read as if you were from Tennasse, it sounds funnier)

sorry bro, cant give out sites that give away free copies of games... that would be wrong... but ask nice for someone to pm you with the way they do it..

good luck
    DELETED...........
    LOOK HERE http://pspformat.1.forumer.com/ join now
    Yeah im azn (>,<);;
    i got a version 2.60 psp ($250), 2 x 1 gig memory sticks($free , 1 x 512 mb memory stick($free) , 2 x 32 mb memory stick($free) , GTA Liberty City Stories ($50), Burnout legends ($50), Midnight Club 3($free) , Star Wars Battlefront 2 ($free) . Metal Gear Acid ($free), Total $350, and $420 of $free stuff priceless.

PS:Willing to test out 2.60 downgraders

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Shalted's Avatar
    No Links to Roms, the're really easy to find, so if you cant, you dont deserve to use them... locked
    --Sig--