Thread: Hacking at its Best!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Hacking at its Best!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker cheema201's Avatar
    Hello everyone...
    Hacking has always been a big part of my life. I would not consider myself complete if i did not take out time to data mine each day.. I thought that i would make a thread where each of us could express how much hacking means to us as individuals and maybe give someone else ur private key in order to undo our own encrypted data.. This can be a place where each of us can drop our firewalls and speak like 2 seperate wires twisted around eachother to make twisted pair. A place where our data integrity will not be questioned, where not even a parity check will invade our metadata.. so please use this forum as a router to others in our checksum through the life of hacking..

Thankyou for all contributions.. even those that are not implemented through full extension position..

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema201 View Post
    Hello everyone...
    Hacking has always been a big part of my life. I would not consider myself complete if i did not take out time to data mine each day.. I thought that i would make a thread where each of us could express how much hacking means to us as individuals and maybe give someone else ur private key in order to undo our own encrypted data.. This can be a place where each of us can drop our firewalls and speak like 2 seperate wires twisted around eachother to make twisted pair. A place where our data integrity will not be questioned, where not even a parity check will invade our metadata.. so please use this forum as a router to others in our checksum through the life of hacking..

Thankyou for all contributions.. even those that are not implemented through full extension position..
    Shall I get you a podium and some microphones? Because it sounds like you are preparing a speech.

P.S. I don't even know how hacking even works...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Switchblades's Avatar
    Hacking is better than sex, end of discussion.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblades View Post
    Hacking is better than sex, end of discussion.
    You're missing out on life buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    You're missing out on life buddy.
    It's an attempt at sarcasm

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Oh god, I thought you were serious -.-.

i will gladly stop this bickering over whether hacking or sex is better.. lets just leave it at this... The best thing in the world would be to have sex with a female hacker.. Do u guys see where im coming from?? imagine the things she would be screaming out.. HACK ME, HACK ME, HACK ME.. FILL ME WITH METADATA.

Clearly hacking will always come second to sex.. but hacking will always be there when sex isn't.

Thankyou for your contribution

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    well that was a rather quick discussion, i hope its not how you have sex

that is how i have sex on a good day haha. who wants it to last for all that long. anywhere between 3 and 15 minutes is fine.. any longer or shorter than that and u should be doing it urself..

Why are we talking about sex?? yes its great... however this thread is about our love for hacking!!!

I could go into any forum and rip apart wateva they are talkin about by simply pointing out that sex is a better discussion..

But lets not lose perspective.. I want to know about why we hack??
    How it makes us feel?? do we simply hack for the result?? or is the journey through hacking fulfilling in its own right?!

Please

Thanx again for everybody who has input so far...

Most of hack because we don't want to carry like 5 different electronics for the same use as a PSP.

So do we hack simply because we dont wanna carry around games and other things?

We hack because it is easier to simply carry around our PSP with our memory cards instead of carrying around a bunch of UMD's?

We hack because putting emulators on our PSP will give us the opportunity to simply carry around a PSP and not a GBA or any other system also?

That makes it sound like we hack because we are lazy! That we hack so we do not need to burden ourselves!

Or do we hack because we enjoy it?!

I personally hack because of the feeling it gives wen we get something working in a way that makes it so much more than it previously was.. Of course it is convenient to have a hacked system as it makes a lot of things easier... But often the process of hacking is - for me personally - so much more fulfilling then the result..

I often find myself modding things for other ppl just for the enjoyment of the art form which we have so named HACKING

Thanx again everybody.. You are all wonderful

Junior Member PSP User Nate4179's Avatar
    We hack becuase we can.

Quote Originally Posted by cheema201 View Post
    I personally hack because of the feeling it gives wen we get something working in a way that makes it so much more than it previously was.. Of course it is convenient to have a hacked system as it makes a lot of things easier... But often the process of hacking is - for me personally - so much more fulfilling then the result..
    Wait a minute, isn't that what I just said?

Yes Switchblades i was agreeing with you.. but just extending on wat u said to include the journey through hacking and not just the end result.

thanx Switchblades

and Nate4179.. you said that we hack because we can.. Wat if we couldn't!! would that make ur life a little less exciting? It would do for mine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast