Thread: So you find a mans wallet, what do you do? Return it, Another dillema.

1. #1 So you find a mans wallet, what do you do? Return it, Another dillema. 
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Well it wasn't a wallet, it was a checkbook. So back about two and a half months ago when my city was on fire, i happened to stumble upon a checkbook while I was taking pictures of the fires. Being such a nice guy that I am, I open it up to see if there is anything to tell who it belongs to. Guess what, checks have the owners name on them... Since I knew where these people live, I took a nice little stroll over there, knocked on their big green door and said "Hey, I was just walking around and I found this checkbook that has your name on it, so I brought it over here." I was speaking to the owner who was a man that has some dark brown hair and he said "Thanks man, our truck was broken into a few days ago and they emptied the glove compartment." That was all that was said and i was back on my way. Then the three sons come out of the garage on skateboards down the drive way like they are cool and trying to get my attention. The point about the deep brown hair, is that these three jackoffs are all blonde hair and blues eyes, and their mother is brunette also. Take a wild guess... So here tody two and a half months later i get a myspace message from one of the basterd children and he says "If you ever break into my truck again i am going to beat your fucking ass bitch". Im sitting there at my computer at 1:42 a.m just dumbfounded as to wat he was talking about, then it dawned on me, i returned his fathers checkbook that was stolen out of his fathers truck. Now, my problem is that this kid is so ungrateful that he is going to search for me on myspace for two and a half months to send that message to me rather than walking 3 houses down and just say something similar of that to me. I'm not the thats to particularly fond of fighting cuz when i was younger me and my brother got into fights and he also pounded my face in. But this kid is probablly 130 pound which is only 5 pound less than me and I could more than likely beat him up. Otherwise i'm just going to have this stupid myspace hatemail coming to me for the next 100 years of my life, and i dont plan on being 116 years old and still on myspace. Should I be the bigger man and walk to his house and tell him how ungrateful he is and then request that his father teach him a little respect, or should i just have a few of my friends go do it for me, since there is still a probability that it would be a losing battle because of his two brothers with their +5 mana on their gauntles...wtf. Its just completely stupid that he is going to search all that time and then say that he is going to beat my ass if i ever break into his truck "again". To break into a truck again, you have to do it first time, and why the funk would i break into his fathers truck and return his fathers checkbook to his father? Thats just dumb, and it really pisses me off that he is saying that he is going to beat my ass. I hate bastard children. I just want your views on how to handle the situation since Im not much of a fighter and I'd rather not harm my pretty face, i think the best thing to do is to get a few friend and bring them along with me to his house and knock on his door and say "Hey Mr. Father do you realize your son is a panzy? Look at these messages on myspace." Then he will be like, "You returned my checkbook, why would my son send you these stupid messges." Then i can immagine that his son will tear up and then go running off into his room and then hear his father yelling and the sound of a belt smaking him. Several days later when i happen to see him skateboarding i will go and personally request an apology. Insomnia is a strong fuel for surpressed anger.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Well considering you did the right thing, I'd try to talk to him first. Tell him exactly what you posted, "Why would I go through the trouble of breaking into your dad's car, raid the glove compartment, and then return the checkbook I supposedly stole?". If you get further harassment, tell his father. In any case, his father should know. Avoid physical conflict, because it's unnecessary in situations like these. And don't even think about getting your friends to beat them up, because this situation is going to grow into something much bigger.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Well first off, I'll give you props for giving it back to him. Usually people are just like whatever. Second of all you got to understand that they had their car broken into so when a random kid comes up and gives him the wallet back, he's going to suspect that you stole it. People are assholes in general and don't deserve acts of kindness.
    I look down on people who do LED mods.
    I love hot glue, if you don't then f*** you.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    I would give back a checkbook, but if it was a wallet I'd just take the cash inside(wow I'm such a bad person).

chriscyo ..prob what i would do too lol

nah man don't go and tell his dad about the threats handle this yourself or with some friends...show him where the respect is. Thats what I would do anyways

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    carp, obviously the kid isnt going to fight you, hes a punk for going onto my space and spending all that time looking for you instead of going down the street. ignore him and if he tries anything, drop the hammer.

FYI: drop the hammer is code for kick him in the nads
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Junior Member PSP User
    plain and simple you keep the $ and mail back his ID with a message thanks for the tip.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP itzzspencer's Avatar
    id respond to every mail i get from him, LOL U MAD?

Junior Member PSP User
    that kid is a bitch, have your friend beat his ass and talk to his father afterwards.

Member PSP User
    It's not worth it.

I work retail and people hand me credit cards, cell phones, driver's license, wallets, and I did what you did, I found the owner and return said items. And you know what? I get attitude from them. It's not worth returning lost items, cause the owner takes the blame on you. Hell if someone found my old TMNT comic books during elementary school I'll be thrilled, but you know what? The chances of someone returning your stuff to you are slim.

Found a dead cell phone, and it uses the same adaptor as mine. I charge it call the person and got attitude cause no one picked up when they called for it. I explain that the battery was dead and they call me a liar.

Same story with a credit card. They said I was bothering them cause they cancelled it. How the fuck was i suppose to know?

Mailed a driver;s license and the person was yelling at the manager for not being given the license before she paid for a new one. The license was in the drawer for about a months. Two states over.

A woman left her umbrella on the counter, ask if i saw it i said yes but someone must of taken it. She blamed me for not putting the umbrella away.

I hate the customers I deal with, I work at the SI Mall. which sadly is becoming common behavior, not all but it happens more every time.

You did the right thing, no doubt about it. They are just to retarded to appreciate it.

i argee with xillianix
    It's not worth it.

I work retail and people hand me credit cards, cell phones, driver's license, wallets, and I did what you did, I found the owner and return said items. And you know what? I get attitude from them. It's not worth returning lost items, cause the owner takes the blame on you. Hell if someone found my old TMNT comic books during elementary school I'll be thrilled, but you know what? The chances of someone returning your stuff to you are slim.

Found a dead cell phone, and it uses the same adaptor as mine. I charge it call the person and got attitude cause no one picked up when they called for it. I explain that the battery was dead and they call me a liar.

Same story with a credit card. They said I was bothering them cause they cancelled it. How the fuck was i suppose to know?

Mailed a driver;s license and the person was yelling at the manager for not being given the license before she paid for a new one. The license was in the drawer for about a months. Two states over.

A woman left her umbrella on the counter, ask if i saw it i said yes but someone must of taken it. She blamed me for not putting the umbrella away.

I hate the customers I deal with, I work at the SI Mall. which sadly is becoming common behavior, not all but it happens more every time.

You did the right thing, no doubt about it. They are just to retarded to appreciate it.