Thread: Shameless Promoting

1. #1 Shameless Promoting 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    over the course of the year i noticed more and more people are using pspmod to promote their own psp modding site, which is usually some free domain they dug up and only has about 10 members who are all admins. the admin here is a very generous guy. i see he lets people promote sites, which i dont see a big problem with because half the info they get comes from here, but when you have about 6 links to the site in your sig, spam the link in the chatbox, or when someone needs help you direct them to another site, it has to stop at some point. pspmod and pspupdates on QJ.net. ive seen this happen on various hacking sites such as ipodlinux and the site usually fails about 2 weeks later. and there isnt any reason there should be another site for psp modding, pspmod and pspupdates provide alot of info. the only reason i can think of is that you want to be an admin and show off your flacid e-penis so you can look cool. all im saying is that the psp modding scene is on a limb, and when communities begin to separate into smaller ones nothing can ever be done. i just feel i had to type this up.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    NO ONE CARES.

Just kidding, I agree.

But people never can learn to not do this. They want their own site, to be in POWER, so they create a freewebs, or a free ipb board, and make a website. 99% it wont be a success this late in the scene. But let them waste their time advertising a site that actually no one cares about.

exactly.. /filler
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

READ THIS

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Same goes for the "free" stuff.... a.k.a. Referrals.

ah, when adam posted the whole webrides trend, it was good. but then it just got outta hand :/
    I hold the Ban Guitar.

READ THIS

this kid, http://www.pspmod.com/forums/members/dude33369.html

hes promoting people to go to some off site psp modding website. cmon this has gotta stop.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.

READ THIS