Thread: Nas- Untitled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Nas- Untitled 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Nas's 9th studio album is the shit. Its The Nigger album but the name got changed. Every track is just fire, and not just gay fake bs like most of the hip hop out there. Raps alot about America and politics.

2 songs for your listening pleasure.
    YouTube - Hero-Nas Hero
    YouTube - Nas - Sly Fox [Brand New] sly fox
    YouTube - Nas - Black President (Produced by DJ Green Lantern) (New) black president. (obama)

album leaked like every album, nas is cool with it and may actually be a marketing scheme?
    Last edited by Sullivan; 07-08-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
    I'm sure it's good, but I cannot listen to rap...like at all, lol.

Dude...he was originally gonna name it "The Nigger Album" ?

Kinda reminds me of The Boondocks
    NEW PSP SLIM W/ OFW v3.90 ~> CFW v3.71 m33-3 ~> CFW v4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00 m33 ~> brick! (doh) ~> CFW v.4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00m33-3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    yep, original name was Nigger. but the FCC wont let him be so he changed it. im not a Nas fan. i hardly listen to hop hop anymore since ive gotten into techno.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

i dont think anyone hear listens to hip hop on this forum. lol

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan View Post
    I kinda do,listening to some A Milli freestyles right now . Hero is awesome, I love the song already.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    i thought i was the only one who listens to hiphop.....i stopped listening to nas after the Stillmatic releae,,,i loved that cd, but after that, it was it...hopefully this is a good turn around...but nothing beats Lil Wayne with the Carter 3...that cd is a 150/100 right now... over 1 million in a week? even when your album got leaked a week eariler...that speaks something...ok i should end here...but anywho i will go buy this album

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    i thought i was the only one who listens to hiphop.....i stopped listening to nas after the Stillmatic releae,,,i loved that cd, but after that, it was it...hopefully this is a good turn around...but nothing beats Lil Wayne with the Carter 3...that cd is a 150/100 right now... over 1 million in a week? even when your album got leaked a week eariler...that speaks something...ok i should end here...but anywho i will go buy this album
    yeah the carter3 is good, better than i expected.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP phunetik's Avatar
    I listen to hiphop and even make my own...
    MySpace.com - Interstellar Dwellars - El Paso, Texas - Hip Hop / Rap / Lounge - www.myspace.com/interstellardwellars
    There has to be more people on this forum that listen to hiphop.

It's hiphop. It's the shit.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    I'm not into all that new rap crap they have today(I mean come on Crank that was just stupid) but I do like hip hop and Nas is one of my favorite artists..so I will be getting this today.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    yeah the carter3 is good, better than i expected.
    /me hits you for liking lil wayne

im black and i don't even like lil wayne, which gets me weird looks at school
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMB3Rs View Post

are u trying to say that all black people like Lil Wayne?
    I'm a fag.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    You hear that one song by him backwards... I feel like dying or something. I heard it has some weird lyrics backwards, saying it might cause depression and shit if you listen to it. I left it cause I really didn't listen to it cause I didn't feel like ruining my day. But yeah Tha Carter III was pretty good, but not worth the money to buy in my opinion.

I can't wait to get this album, and yeah, I agree, hip hop is definitely a minority on this forum, and every other forum I'm a member of. It's all I listen to, like how most people love everything except hip hop, I can't listen to anything else.

Sony Playstation Portable
    Slim & Lite
    Firmware: 4.01 M33-2

Sony Playstation 3
    80gb Model w/ Upgraded 320gb Internal HDD
    1tb External HDD
    Firmware: 2.40 Official

Currently Playing: Crisis Core, Metal Gear Solid 4

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMB3Rs View Post

lol, if you dont like lil wayne then thats your opinion, but millions of others have to disagree with you...he has set a new standard for hip hop....just sit down and actually LISTEN to the words, the metaphors are pure genius

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30
    You hear that one song by him backwards... I feel like dying or something. I heard it has some weird lyrics backwards, saying it might cause depression and shit if you listen to it. I left it cause I really didn't listen to it cause I didn't feel like ruining my day. But yeah Tha Carter III was pretty good, but not worth the money to buy in my opinion.
    im not trying to promote piracy, so dont get it the wrong way, i actually pay for a service to get my music early, but anyowho....this cd was leaked a week early, so me being me, i was like was the heck, i just want to listen to it (i already had it reserved, but i heard that many tracks were on various mixtapes), i knew a couple of tracks, but the others just blew my mind, i couldnt stop listen to it, and you damn right i pick the cd up on June 10th...this is the only cd i need for now...it has my calm-down song, A Milli, dont ask why....but if you think this cd is not worth the money, then maybe you should re-think it, because it is WAY better than most cd these days, i havent brought a CD since TI vs TIP

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Switchblades's Avatar
    He's got a sick beat but his rhymes need some fixing. He better than soulja boy (then again, who isn't) but isn't the best I've heard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast