Thread: Is it just me or, Is the PSP scene full of...

1. #1 Is it just me or, Is the PSP scene full of... 
    Member PSP User
    Hi guys,

I've been looking around some forums, sites etc and a thing I've notied, Is the ammount of spamming twelve year olds.

I mean, most forums I see nowa days comprise of, threwads mainlly leaned towards "How do I download games to the PSP" "Getting pr0n on the PSP" "Downgrading the PSP" and that...well really thats all I seem to see.
    It's kinda dispointing there are so many people ruining the Scene at the moment. I saw the latest couple of releases based n the GTA:LS exploit; Pacman hybrid and another similar game. The thread had been sitting...nothing happening at all. Quite alot of people seem VERY, very un-appreciative of the work these guys are putting into getting the 2.0+ firmware unwrapped and making the most of it.

It just saddens me to see a great ammount of effort from certian people going into the PSP are and a tiny ammount of apprication coming back to the Dev's etc and that Half the scene is pre-pubesent kids who don't seem to make a thread, reply with out "WHEN IS FIRWARE HAX BEING OUT!!!?!@11" or "MY PSP IS BROEKN FIX IT PLS"

Sorry if this is a bit of a rant and rave just needed to get it off my chest, and I pray that the day when the scene has been watered down of these individuals and we can all have a happy, spam free, idiot free day

Also if somone could post some other PSP Forums, Communities, thanks.
    Post your thoughts

(Sorry if my english isn't brilliant)
    AKfiend.com - Will soon be completed. Information on Emu, Hacks, etc. All round technology!

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    my thoughts exactly.. i think the reason i wasnt psyked when i saw the 2.0+ exploits is a: im still on FW 1.0 and b: im too busy locking down the "omg downgrader for 2.6 now w00t" threads

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    Amen brother

p.s. this is my 200th post on january 16th, 2006 at 5:45pm eastern time

firmware 1.50/2.71 Socom name: adg12012 *** Xbox 360 name: adg12012
    http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/62225 -- help me get a computer for college
    just complete one offer + get free things for yourself

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    If I had to describe you in one word...it would be "godsend" If only every forum had a team of 4 or 5 duesche bags, I think jsh can be ours, lol, who beat the shit out of random nubish questions and scare them allll away, then the world would be a greater place, This forum has only gotten better since we've sifted out the shit, lol pokerman, moneymaster, and benihan, and just became a stronger super duper awesome-o force. I do also think that the people who, for lack of a better word, waste their time hacking the psp, don't get enough credit, and the scene is full of random leechers. Just my feelings on the issue
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Shalted's Avatar
    Amen, But one thing I find really funny about the PSP Scene, is well, The whole WAB/Yoshiro/SXT incident. I am flummoxed over how Yoshiro got so much attention, when in reality he was a pretty crappy programmer. And his Downgrader, which(the way he was attempting to achive it) had been tryed before and been proven to fail. Now That he's left WAB, and joined SXT(Which in itself is a joke) he continues to brick PSPs, lie, and take donations. But I geuss its not his fault people are stupid enough to follow him .
    --Sig--

TOM
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP TOM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    If I had to describe you in one word...it would be "godsend" If only every forum had a team of 4 or 5 duesche bags, I think jsh can be ours, lol, who beat the shit out of random nubish questions and scare them allll away, then the world would be a greater place, This forum has only gotten better since we've sifted out the shit, lol pokerman, moneymaster, and benihan, and just became a stronger super duper awesome-o force. I do also think that the people who, for lack of a better word, waste their time hacking the psp, don't get enough credit, and the scene is full of random leechers. Just my feelings on the issue

IM in ill bash them n00bs there going to die hahaha ill set my little dog on them btw thats my dog also shalted i like your new avitar lol its ace

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    The occasional flaming of n00bs is what makes me happy. Don't take my joy away from me.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

all i can say is(in my 15 yrs of computerism); ......

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Zamamee 91's Avatar
    hmmm...yup correct
    PSP:Syphon Filter (Echo3z) (Rank:T3)
    SF Clan: The Uprising
    Monster Hunter: Freedom
    PC:GunZ Online (Echo3z)
    Runescape (Hazzardousv2) (Level: 32)
    "Dont leap blindly into uncertainty and you may live to reap the rewards."
    -Overseer Crimal

yeah I'm tire of no0bs
    They piss me off....
    I'm 14 myself which is close to 12
    But at least I can hold my dumass comments to myself
    I originally learned about this WONDEFUL thing called google
    From google I found many WONDERFUL imformation giving sites....

I think n0obs need to learn about these

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    i used to need to flame about 3 noobs a day to keep my habbit.
    im so lucky i stopped caring.

Member PSP User
    LoL you guys are to funny. Id agree with ya'll but i still think of myself as a noob, yes damnit im a noob. I dont downgrade, but i do know how to upgrade put my own music and movies and what-not. I dont care to play Super old games on something i payed over $200 bux for, but i do wish they had some sidescrollers like vec man, earth worm jim, Samurai showdown and shinobi on a disc, but anyways, werent we all noobs at some point in life.