Thread: Should Final Fantasy XIII Be on Xbox 360???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Should Final Fantasy XIII Be on Xbox 360??? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I believe its stupid and that IT shoud only be available on Ps3 and PsP.

Just because mocrosoft asks, and Square-Enix got a name change and joint company shouldn't mean that it can break the stupid contract with SonY -.-

I currently HATE Square-Soft and Enix for beiong partners...
    I love Phebe ^^
    I are the ELITE HACKER//MODDER
    Australia NSW ^^

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Switchblades's Avatar
    You're being conceited. A company merger is going to happen, dont' hate it because it's going to happen to affect a game franchise you like. Don't be like those trolling PSP owning douchebags who won't shut the fuck up about Monster Hunter 3 being on the Wii instead of the Sony front.

Shut the fuck up and live with it. They want to broaden their target demography if there's anything wrong with that, I'll stick balls in my mouth.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    LoL its like making Halo on Ps3 is stupid =p
    I love Phebe ^^
    I are the ELITE HACKER//MODDER
    Australia NSW ^^

KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milolamb View Post
    I believe its stupid and that IT shoud only be available on Ps3 and PsP.

Just because mocrosoft asks, and Square-Enix got a name change and joint company shouldn't mean that it can break the stupid contract with SonY -.-

I currently HATE Square-Soft and Enix for beiong partners...
    Your pathetic.
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

Quote Originally Posted by milolamb View Post
    LoL its like making Halo on Ps3 is stupid =p
    You my friend are a fucking douche bag. The Final Fantasy series has NEVER been a Sony exclusive.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker cheema201's Avatar
    final fantasy appears on most consoles.. nintendo, supernes, gb, gba, psx, ps2, why shouldn't it be on the 360..

its a shame they didn't put ff10 and 12 on the original xbox.
    Tutorial
    Popsloader Installation guide
    Step by Step Popsloader installation guide

Pandora for all PSP lovers.. this is wat we have been waiting for
    Pandora Linux Handheld

Interested in having a little fun with the Final Fantasy games? Check out my code thread
    Exploiting Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy 7 Remake
    Remake Final Fantasy 7 Petition

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    I think this article will finally make all the people shut up about FF13 going to Xbox360. Microsoft jumped the gun apparently.

Well alot of people have been buzzing about Final Fantasy XIII going multi-platform, and that's good, joy to the gamers. However, Microsoft seems to be telling completely different stories than Square Enix. At E3 Microsoft dropped a bomb, a bomb that that the once PS3 exclusive Final Fantasy XIII would be going multi-platform, and would release in both North America, and Europe simultaneously, but the game would remain exclusive in Japan, but they never did say when. After the announcement was over, a select few media were invited for some Q & A with the game’s producer Yoshinori Kitase and Square Enix’s Corporate Executive Shinji Hasimoto. During the Q & A all that everyone was talking about was Final Fantasy XIII, and the decision to make it non-exclusive outside of Japan, but there were a few key points that kept being mentioned.

1.) The decision to bring Final Fantasy XIII to Xbox 360 was only made recently.
    2.) Work on the Xbox 360 version of the game would not begin until the PS3 version of the game was completed.
    3.) That both version of the game would require a period of localization.

It was then revealed in an hour long interview with the developer which will be in the August issue of The Official Playstation Magazine Austrailia that Final Fantasy XIII would not be ported to "other formats" until the localization of the PS3 version was complete.

Now, whether Microsoft just got over excited, or Square Enix likes to lie, than it's possible we won't even see Final Fantasy on the Xbox 360 until 2010. As we know the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII has been being worked on for years, and from what Kitase, and Hasimoto are saying, the decision to bring Final Fantasy XIII to the 360 was just made recently, most likely not even within a month, and the whole time Square Enix shot for 2009 is upcoming, but still, a game you've been working on for 3 years, you're going to port to another system in 1? Not to sure about that.

Hopefully, Microsoft, and Square Enix can get their stories straight by Leipzig, or at the Tokyo Game Show, cause alot of gamers sure are confused right now.
    Xbox 360 News - Microsoft misleads everyone on Final Fantasy XIII
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Animetate's Avatar
    well the latest news from square-enix is saying that the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII won't be released until the xbox 360 version is finished development.

It'll be released first in japan and then both the 360 and the ps3 versions will have a simultaneous release here in the U.S. that means we ps3 owners will have to wait for the 360 development to finish to get our hands on it. and they aren't even thinking about the 360 version yet. =[
    GFX Artist - Attending Full Sail University [Month - 14]

Devs will always lie about bullshit like that. "We're not going to develop it until after the PS3 release." Lies, I hardly believe they're stupid enough to build a game from scratch rather than port over with a long wait time.

i think you misunderstand. they're not going to build the game from scratch, of course they're going to port it over but they're not going to do that until the playstation 3 version is complete.

hence the wait.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    All of you guys who were calling each other names and what not are being immature. Sure you can say Milolamb is selfish but that just means he's a Uber Fan of Final Fantasy. Of course i think that its great that Square-Enix is sharing the love. But it seems Microsoft and SE are having some difficulties with what the hell is going on. Either that or they just created confusion to add on to the suspense.

i agree with LostCauze.
    no more name calling over Final Fantasy 13

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    But seriously, what difference does it make. It's not going to change the outcome of the game for the PS3 and PSP.... why does it matter so much?

or will it?

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    Just some people think that a game should stay where it is and thats what makes it special and that a game should have loyalty towards its game console

Senior Member I Modded My PSP cecil1knight's Avatar
    I do not own a 360, and I am ok with FFXIII being on it. It's a good idea from a marketing standpoint, now 360 owners might stop dissing on the final fantasy series (i know many that do, they say the 360 is a "real man's gaming machine") Now that "girly RPGs" will be on the 360, they will have to stop being jealous and admit it's awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast