Thread: What are your fears?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 What are your fears? 
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    I actually have a few common fears....

heights, the dark, rats and mice, baby rabbits (they look so disgusting), the night(kind of goes with the dark), Scary movies, cockroaches, big spiders like tarantulas, and big caterpillars.

Yeah I know, some of you might call me a big baby, but that's just what I grew up with. I slept with a nightlight until 7th grade, and I stopped after my friends came over and saw it....

So actually, I'm scared of any living thing that's small enough to be squished, but big enough to make a horrible, disgusting mess .

Don't even tell me to overcome my fear of rats and mice, never.

The darkness is probably one of my biggest fears, the fact that I can't see anything and that anything can happen to me freaks the hubbajeebies out of me. Then the night, filled with kidnappers and sexual predators, that stuff.

The baby rabbits had stuck with me since I was 5, when I had a pet rabbit. The rabbit had babies, they were hairless and squirming around, it looked so disgusting. Then, I saw the rabbit eat one of her babies(which is very very nasty), and from that moment on I have some kind of fear of baby rabbits now.

Heights have always been a problem with me. From the monkey bars to the really tall tree, I just can't seem to go any higher than 4 feet. I tried climbing a tree, I always had a feeling the branch was going to break. Rock climbing in gym class, I just couldn't trust my belayer and only went half way. But I'm not afraid of roller coasters though, they're always fun.

Just wanted to confess my deepest most darkest fears... mainly cause I'm extra hyper from an energy drink and I can't seem to sleep.
    Last edited by Chriscyco30; 08-05-2008 at 07:10 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker iedwardsIII's Avatar
    Spiders and wet strands of hair. I really, really hate hair. And spiders like the brown recluse scare the shit out of me. Look what it did to this guy's hand!

Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Official Firmware Eboots
    PSP Battery Service Tool
    PSP Faceplates, Backplates, etc.
    What Everyone on this Site is

Senior Member I Modded My PSP cecil1knight's Avatar
    I have minor germophobia, etc. But what REALLY scares me is the idea of losing friends, family, or even associates.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII View Post
    Spiders and wet strands of hair. I really, really hate hair. And spiders like the brown recluse scare the shit out of me. Look what it did to this guy's hand!

I'm gonna assume you don't like to go swimming.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I dont like spiders, seriously. If i see one ill smash it with a paper or something until its imprinted into the ground, then tell someone else to pick it up.

Im scared of ferries, ships and any other type of boat, if im going on one i need to dope up on herbal calming tablets.

Im scared of Al Gore.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I'm slightly claustrophobic, besides that thanks to work I'm afraid of old people trying to figure out technology.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Hmmm..my biggest fear would have to be heights..and those really don't scare me anymore(A trip to Ceder Point will cure you right up of that if your forced to ride roller coasters)..anyway....they still make me uneasy but i can handle them.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Why wouldn't I like to go swimming. I'm missing something here...
    Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Battery Service Tool

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Because you dont like wet strands of hair. i.e.: Swimming pool + hair = Wet hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Sven's Avatar
    heights, Goliath birdeater-type spiders and...umm..oh yeah...cholos

☭Коммунизм для нашего будущего!☭

Senior Member I Modded My PSP TheExtra's Avatar
    mostly of losing close family members and crows. i dont remember why i started to hate the crows.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Because you dont like wet strands of hair. i.e.: Swimming pool + hair = Wet hair.
    That happens very rarely. Most of the people in my family are women and they all have long hair so the shower is like a war zone. Wet hair on a person's head is fine but once it's off the scalp and on the floor I really do just find it disgusting. Especially when it wraps around your finger...
    Firmware History:

Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Battery Service Tool

Senior Member I Modded My PSP shiv's Avatar
    Hahaha, I know what you mean, iedwardsIII. . . hair in the shower is nasssssty! especially when it gets on the soap *cringe*

I think I'm the only person here who actually likes all our creepy crawly friends, but then again this isn't a thread for what you like, heh

I'm definitely afraid of losing close friends and family, though...
    Although I actually like being scared, i.e. scary movies, etc, of late nothing seems to scare me anymore.. it's kinda boring actually.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    death of anyone around me...heights
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Most of the girls in my pool who have long hair are forced to wear a swim cap or tie their hair back, so I don't really see hair in the water.

I have one really really dark fear..... I can't believe I'm saying it. Ticks(or however they're spelled). Not the fact that they can give you lime's disease, but the fact they bite and stay. Guess where one tick bit me? my balls. That was I have to say the worst moment of my life. Coming back from the golf course with my dad in 6th grade, I was taking a shower and saw that tick on my balls. I was so scared taking it off. Didn't hurt though, I had to go to the doctor's, get some blood out of my arm, and I was ok. But now whenever I go into the forest or something. I always seem to wear jeans, or always have my hands covering my private area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast