Thread: 2008 Olympics Opening Ceremony

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1 2008 Olympics Opening Ceremony 
    KmR
    KmR is offline
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,235
    Anyone watch it? It was unbelievable. Best opening I've ever seen. Check here for some amazing pictures.

    2008 Olympics Opening Ceremony - The Big Picture - Boston.com
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137
    It was heavenly! The best ever! I think I even shed a tear
    I like touching my PSP in the dark
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP cecil1knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    231
    i liked the drummers
    Keep on Rockin' in a Free World!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    cheezus19946
    Guest
    did u see that broadcasting tower...it is coooooool
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    I watched it from start to finish. Really all i wanted to see was team GB come out. I really expected them to have more athletes, they only had like 220.

    Ive been watching the games this morning too. Imma see about tickets for the opening ceremony when it comes to London in 2012, i hope we can top the Beijing ceremony


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    That was crazy, that Big LED screen was what made the performance look so cool for me, and the fireworks were really bright, I had to kinda squint my eyes while looking at them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker drew00629's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    734
    so i wonder how much of it the chinese governmemt edited out
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post

    Ive been watching the games this morning too. Imma see about tickets for the opening ceremony when it comes to London in 2012, i hope we can top the Beijing ceremony
    hahaha i went and told my brother that its going to be in London and he says "No wonder its going to France, in 2012 the world is supposed to end."
    i said "London is in Britain you dumb fuck hahahaha."
    that was the funniest shit i heard in a long time.


    USA NUMBER 1 ... in women's volleyball.
    I'm a fag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    hahaha i went and told my brother that its going to be in London and he says "No wonder its going to France, in 2012 the world is supposed to end."
    i said "London is in Britain you dumb fuck hahahaha."
    that was the funniest shit i heard in a long time.


    USA NUMBER 1 ... in women's volleyball.
    London isnt in France? WTF?!?!?

    I lol'd hard.


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Korea got gold in swimming, Park Tae Hwan is the man!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    cheezus19946
    Guest
    the olympic rings were cool. the ones where people wore the lights...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    Britain got gold for cycling. That was expected anyway, and i expect them to get a silver for Rowing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    KmR
    KmR is offline
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,235
    Any one see US win the Men's 4 x 100m Freestyle Relay. I couldn't belive they came back and beat France.

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLX6zHb5L0[/youtube]
    EDIT: They took down the video while I was watching it, lol.

    NBCOlympics.com - 2008 Beijing Summer Olympic Games | Free Online Videos, Olympic Event | Athlete Interviews | NBC Olympics
    Last edited by KmR; 08-11-2008 at 04:18 PM.
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    I wonder what happened to GB's synchronised swimming sensation Tom Daley.

    What was all the hype for. They were aiming for bronze, and came last...

    Rofl!

    Also, China is winning too many gold medals...


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by KmR View Post
    Any one see US win the Men's 4 x 100m Freestyle Relay. I couldn't belive they came back and beat France.

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLX6zHb5L0[/youtube]
    EDIT: They took down the video while I was watching it, lol.

    NBCOlympics.com - 2008 Beijing Summer Olympic Games | Free Online Videos, Olympic Event | Athlete Interviews | NBC Olympics
    Lol, did you see Michael Phelps? I remember watching it last night, that was amazing. He was going crazy, screaming his lungs out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 Vancover Olympics... SASHA COHEN!!!
    By Marshmallow_Gurl in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 03:38 AM
  2. Beijing Olympics anyone?
    By Andromeda in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 11:03 AM
  3. opening prx
    By blind0516 in forum PSP Homebrew
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 01:24 AM
  4. how to tell if your psp is 1.0 or 1.5 before opening it?
    By tw1tch2 in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 08:22 AM
  5. You Tube - The Ceremony
    By Rob1231 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •