Thread: What do you use for protecting your PSP?

1. #1 What do you use for protecting your PSP? 
    Logitech playgear case Vs Silicon protector

what do you think?
    which one is more comfortable, easier to handle, fitter in your pocket, cheaper, and cooler?

Please give your opinion, I decide to buy one soon. Thanks!

I think Silicon (glow in the dark) is cool and cheaper!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP anemic jesus's Avatar
    i like the playgear pocket... just be warned that it wont fit if you buy that bulky datel 4gb/x2 combo
    i think there was another thread not too long ago about peoples favorite protection...look around
    Prying open my third eye

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i have the silicon and i want the playgear, so what does that tell u?

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

i also have the silicon case it is ok but when you carry it in you poket it is a pain in the ass to take out cuz it gets stuck to the inside of your pocket
    i want the pgp so bad
    my cuz has it
    in my oppinion it is the best case so far for the psp
    wwjd for a klondike bar

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    i use a Nyko Charger Case when im not gaming (storing, transporting, web browsing)
    then when i want to play games i use a Silicone Sleeve ...i forget who makes it

i also have a Pelican Screen Protector

firmware 1.50/2.71 Socom name: adg12012 *** Xbox 360 name: adg12012
    http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/62225 -- help me get a computer for college
    just complete one offer + get free things for yourself

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    You know what I used to go bear back with both my PSP's until today(although I always had a pelican screen protector on my 2.6 PSP)...I just bought 2 Logitech Playgear Pockets today about an hour ago 20 bucks each. And i must say I am really pleased. No more worrying if they will get smooshed in my backpack. Now they are secured and never will there be pressure on my PSP's again while they're protected. If yall want me to write a review and post some pics id be glad 2

-jrmdb3

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    now any1-can u get all the air bubbles out from under the screen protecter? also, is it removable??

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psplaya
    now any1-can u get all the air bubbles out from under the screen protecter? also, is it removable??

for the bubbles, not really. I have some, but they are along the edge so I don't really care.

Also depends on the product; the hori brand is remvable, so I bet you might be able to get ird of the bubbles under the screen.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Junior Member PSP User
    iv just ordered a playgear pocket, mainly because they look so cool (im getting the blue one) but also being 14 and running around and all a silicon case just isnt hard enough for me, but now i can take my psp to school with me and leave it in my bag and not worry about the screen getting totally mashed. also, is it possible to put the console in its pouch thing whilst inside the logitech case for even more protection, because the inside of the logitech case dosent look very soft, i think its like the same hard plastic as on the outside, or am i wrong?

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker lilmetal's Avatar
    An XL Condom provides the best protection IMO.

Junior Member PSP User shadow_9's Avatar
    i use the Radica PSP Protek 2 Case i like it cuz it holds a extra game or movie and 4 memory cards to me its durable since most of the time its in my back pack and ive dropped it like twice already noting has happened to my psp the case just got a couple of scratches i really like the case that i have plus i can carry it around in my pocket i also like that you can access the headphone jack and the charger.
    PSP:2.6 firmware
    GAMES:ARMORED CORE FORMULA FRONT
    MOVIES:Alien Vs Predator, Exorcism of Emily Rose,Stealth,AMERICAN PIE BAND CAMP,

I've always been a shadow content with my disease you'll never see it coming cuz you never notice me -Otep Shamaya

̉ہ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤

̉ہ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€Å ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤à ƒÆ’ƒâ€Š¡ÃƒÆ’‚¤Ã ƒÆ’‚ ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šà ƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒ ƒâ€šÃ‚¤

red and yellow kill a fellow red and black friend of jack

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Hitler's Avatar
    I use playgear pocket, got it at bestbuy.
    I am BENNIHAN5

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    dont bother, psp is sturdy. scratches dont show up unless you like to hack at things with blades.