Thread: pspmod senior member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1 pspmod senior member 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP hayd3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    241
    how much posts do u need to become a senior and how much for admin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP itzzspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    478
    i have no clue, i joined not too long ago and i barely have any posts, so it shouldnt be too hard.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP hayd3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by itzzspencer View Post
    i have no clue, i joined not too long ago and i barely have any posts, so it shouldnt be too hard.
    lol u have 165
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP itzzspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    478
    pffffffffffftttttt, just a few posts a day lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker cheema201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by hayd3r View Post
    how much posts do u need to become a senior and how much for admin
    Why does that matter??

    every post i have seen from you has been useless..

    including this thread
    Tutorial
    Popsloader Installation guide
    Step by Step Popsloader installation guide


    Pandora for all PSP lovers.. this is wat we have been waiting for
    Pandora Linux Handheld


    Interested in having a little fun with the Final Fantasy games? Check out my code thread
    Exploiting Final Fantasy

    Final Fantasy 7 Remake
    Remake Final Fantasy 7 Petition
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP hayd3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema201 View Post
    Why does that matter??

    every post i have seen from you has been useless..

    including this thread
    ok im sorry. i just try to help. and that thread was because i wanted to know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP itzzspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema201 View Post
    Why does that matter??

    every post i have seen from you has been useless..

    including this thread
    abit harsh and abit true.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    You cant become an admin by the amount of posts you have. The admin, is the admin...if you get what i mean.

    The admin is the owner of this site, so to become an admin youd need to buy a share of this site.


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema201 View Post
    Why does that matter??

    every post i have seen from you has been useless..

    including this thread
    well he was telling the truth, but to answer you question, you will need 100 post to become a senior, but it really doesnt matter, do it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    cheezus19946
    Guest
    an admin is an administrator who CONTROLS the site. and where can i buy a share for this site?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,334
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezus19946 View Post
    an admin is an administrator who CONTROLS the site. and where can i buy a share for this site?
    You cant buy a share unless the admin offers to sell you some percentage of it, if not all of it.

    But its the admins business, dont pm him asking to buy a share of the site.


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    314
    Senior Member- About 100
    Admin- Over 9000

    BTW... I'm selling shares of this site. Cash only (all the money you have) and sign a legal document saying that there are no refunds.
    Last edited by rick22; 08-12-2008 at 03:04 AM.
    Firmware History-
    1.0>1.5>2.71>3.11>3.50>1.5>3.40 OE-A
    Thanks to all who worked on 3.5 downgrader, you saved a PSP brought on the first day!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    konvikt
    Guest
    i think the last position a member of this site can go to is PSP Elite Hacker..dats end for a member i think so
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    cheezus19946
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rick22 View Post
    Senior Member- About 100
    Admin- Over 9000

    BTW... I'm selling shares of this site. Cash only (all the money you have) and sign a legal document saying that there are no refunds.
    mate your not even admin you cant sell shares for this site.lol....
    ...
    ...im not sure if ur trying to be sarcastic. i cant tell it from the tone in ur text lol. (sarcastic...)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP hayd3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    You cant become an admin by the amount of posts you have. The admin, is the admin...if you get what i mean.

    The admin is the owner of this site, so to become an admin youd need to buy a share of this site.
    ohh i get you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Senior member
    By zII Snowman IIz in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:05 PM
  2. senior member!
    By dmian_123 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 12:13 AM
  3. Hey how do u become a senior member?
    By Jackdaripper920 in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 01:15 AM
  4. senior member
    By ineedhelp1 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:28 PM
  5. senior member
    By ineedhelp1 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •