Thread: psp not scame

1. #1 psp not scame 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    hey, I noticed there is a sticky thread saying the websites that will rip you off in the psp scams section. I was wondering if there could maybe be started a thread talking about websites that won't rip you off. including

websites:
    to buy PSP related stuff
    to buy PSP mod related stuff
    to download PSP stuff
    to download psp mod related stuff

so if people see something they want. they dont' have to worry about getting just a regular cell phone battery instead of a PSP Pandora battery. or get a real copy of dark alex custom firmware that doesn't have a virus on it that bricks your psp.

edit: I missspelled the topic scame= scam

in other words not looking to see if it's not okay. but looking to see if it is okay.

reason why? I only currently trust two PSP websites and that is

www.pspmod.com
    and
    PSP Hacks · PSP Homebrew, PSP Downloads, PSP Mods

see. but a website I don't trust is PSP Hacks - Home

so maybe if there are rip off sites that are spelled simular we can format it so under a trusted website like PSP Hacks · PSP Homebrew, PSP Downloads, PSP Mods make a side note stating not PSP Hacks - Home.

example:

PSP Hacks · PSP Homebrew, PSP Downloads, PSP Mods (not to be confused with PSP Hacks - Home )

I'm kind of new here so I really don't know the rules that well. I don't want to make something that nobody will appriciate. plus I as I stated before I only know of two websites that I can trust. so if I started it. it would only consist of two websites. and one of them being this website. so it wouldn't be much help. but I'm sure over time. with other people writing in there. I or who ever starts it(if somebody else would like to start it) could edit it so all the current stuff is in the first post. so people don't have to read about 20 pages of things. just to find out that it's a good and trusted website... again just an Idea.

maybe something like this already exist? and I just didn't see it?

I'd like some feed back

I just double checked as I was writting this and I only see stuff about fraud or rip off sites. so... yeah how about a positive enforcement thread somewhere?
    Last edited by cstanleyf9; 08-16-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    well you could always trust these:
    Pspupdates.com
    Maxconsole.com
    pspmod.com
    Psp-hacks.com
    just some few that are trustable.
    try to avoid websites that make you pay for any homebrew or custom firmware all fake man.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.

oh! thanks you just gave me two more that Know for a fact I can trust, thank you very much. I'm only taking what you say so deeply because it says you're a senior member with over 5 thousand post. and you joined 2006. and this web forum seems to be a well put together forum. so that tells me it has great mods. being so. for you to have so many post and be here for over 2 years. and not be banned or kicked off. means you're not full of crap so thanks
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.

somebody please kill me
    I really want to die

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Ebay? Amazon? psp.qj.net?

hmmm Ebay is iffy. it is as good as it is not.

I've gotten 2 low firmware PSP's off there and correct versions of lumines and GTALCS for the exploit for downgrading.... so I guess Ebay can be trusted. but I think I just got lucky. they guy that sold me lumines didn't even advertise the ULUS version. I asked him with a message and he said it was so I bought it. ... hahah for really cheap too. everyone that advertised it as. sold for really expensive. poor guy didn't realize how much the game was worth. but that is good for me

also. I have insurance on Ebay. so if it's not what it asked for I can get my money back. I've had to do that before on a memory stick. so... I guess it can be listed.

and I trust Amazon less than Ebay. because I don't think you can get insurance on it. so Ebay YES for sure.

somebody please kill me
    I really want to die

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    oh alright man be cool and have fun hacking lol.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.