Thread: Genuine way of winning ANY console (for PSP buyers too)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Genuine way of winning ANY console (for PSP buyers too) 
    Member PSP User
    Win a PSP, PS3 or Xbox?

That's just some... I'm sick of those pathetic competition tabs that pop in when you're about to download ROM from an anime site or that pop up tells you YOU WON!

An organization that profits from the purchases from third-party sellers is hosting a huge selection of gagdets including the best consoles that are given away for free. It might be like ebaying, swappits or even gambling. But to be honest, I just see it as a damm good way of getting serious stuff seriously real and seriously free.

What made me get into this forum? A PSP right? Where did I get it? I won it here: gifts.kudosnetwork

I'm getting more stuff for free and I want all you guys to be involved so that we all benefit equally. That's because the system of this game is made carefully that where one helps, he gains.

All you have to do is choose your prize, sign up, buy an offer. Now this is the worst part but the great thing is that you can buy the cheapest less important offer. This is then qualifies you to go ahead and concentrate on sending referrals. Once you get enough referrals the prize is completely yours, just like that.

I'd say go for the first offer. The galas bingo one. That's cos you only pay £5 and you also might get that back too. If you have alot of friends, you're the most luckiest. You might get a good 20 referrals in one day.

My PSP cost 7 referrals. I'm regretting that. I thought all this was a fraud but HELL IT WAS, I was just 5 away from that PS3 for 12.

And yes, *the most expected response* if you don't believe me, that's fine, I'm asking for anything great and yes I'll be honest, I don't pose any special type of help - that's promotional crap. But the one on the outside may get all suspicious how much he/she wants, but they'll feel exactly the same as the one inside once they're in, and then you'll understand that this game really really rocks.

Make your choice, but I love my free PSP

gifts.kudosnetwork

Leek
    Go dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hacker's Avatar
    y already posted this crap y do u do this stupidness wat a waste of a thread are u sad or something

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zwarriorz View Post
    Win a PSP, PS3 or Xbox?

That's just some... I'm sick of those pathetic competition tabs that pop in when you're about to download ROM from an anime site or that pop up tells you YOU WON!

An organization that profits from the purchases from third-party sellers is hosting a huge selection of gagdets including the best consoles that are given away for free. It might be like ebaying, swappits or even gambling. But to be honest, I just see it as a damm good way of getting serious stuff seriously real and seriously free.

What made me get into this forum? A PSP right? Where did I get it? I won it here: gifts.kudosnetwork

I'm getting more stuff for free and I want all you guys to be involved so that we all benefit equally. That's because the system of this game is made carefully that where one helps, he gains.

All you have to do is choose your prize, sign up, buy an offer. Now this is the worst part but the great thing is that you can buy the cheapest less important offer. This is then qualifies you to go ahead and concentrate on sending referrals. Once you get enough referrals the prize is completely yours, just like that.

I'd say go for the first offer. The galas bingo one. That's cos you only pay £5 and you also might get that back too. If you have alot of friends, you're the most luckiest. You might get a good 20 referrals in one day.

My PSP cost 7 referrals. I'm regretting that. I thought all this was a fraud but HELL IT WAS, I was just 5 away from that PS3 for 12.

And yes, *the most expected response* if you don't believe me, that's fine, I'm asking for anything great and yes I'll be honest, I don't pose any special type of help - that's promotional crap. But the one on the outside may get all suspicious how much he/she wants, but they'll feel exactly the same as the one inside once they're in, and then you'll understand that this game really really rocks.

Make your choice, but I love my free PSP

gifts.kudosnetwork

See what you people don't seem to understand is that no one is going to take their time/money to help you out. I don't even believe in things such as a free PSP,PS3, or 360. I paid for my consoles. If anything, these websites are more discounts than free. I paid 200 bucks for my 360, but it was money well spent. Best of all, I actually PROVE that. Now since you didn't post a referral link, I'm gonna assume that you are the actual owner of the site. Which is even worse for you because now it sounds like even more of a scam.

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    See what you people don't seem to understand is that no one is going to take their time/money to help you out.
    Errr, I got like 23 in just 3 days???

I don't even believe in things such as a free PSP,PS3, or 360.
    How would you explain real competitions and market places like these?

I paid for my consoles. If anything, these websites are more discounts than free.
    Very interesting. They say that you can't judge a person UNLESS you socialize with them, otherwise it would be speculation and more informally gossip. If you actually visited the site, there should be a FAQ page explaining the existence of the organization.

I paid 200 bucks for my 360, but it was money well spent.
    The most natural thing to do, doh. But some people like to have fun you noob

Best of all, I actually PROVE that. Now since you didn't post a referral link,
    It was a mistake. Here's the link

I'm gonna assume that you are the actual owner of the site.
    ...*when I stop laughing* Wrong. I was once a newbie gamer like you and I now I am just another curious gamer, dude.

Which is even worse for you because now it sounds like even more of a scam.
    It is no scam. Maybe I'm in a dream right now holding my PSP, don't you think? Hmm Yes.
    I really don't care what you think of this because it this type of response is expected, ofcourse it is expected. If you think it is a scam then just live with your WELL EARNED xbox and just shut up and let the world of possibilities to open-hearted and considerable people. Like I said, it's your choice, so maybe you should have stayed quiet eh instead of discouraging the essence of this offer.
    "There is nothing impossible to him who will try"

-Alexander the Great

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Phoenix Knight's Avatar
    what a waste of time. Perhaps this post would be better placed in the PSP Scams section?
    "Pandora Battery, MMS, A jedi needs not these things"

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Knight View Post
    what a waste of time. Perhaps this post would be better placed in the PSP Scams section?
    Maybe you skeptics should actually try it out before being asses. I'm not quite sure if I believe him, either, but instead acting like you know whats going on, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

Originally Posted by Darkthunder90
    See what you people don't seem to understand is that no one is going to take their time/money to help you out.
    Errr, I got like 23 in just 3 days???
    Well then, why don't you just go away because none of us want you here.

I don't even believe in things such as a free PSP,PS3, or 360.
    How would you explain real competitions and market places like these?
    See what you don't understand is, that free can be used many ways. For instance, cellphones are FREE if you purchase a plan. The free I was talking about was that you get something for free without doing anything and not about cost. You might not have to do anything, but we do.

I paid for my consoles. If anything, these websites are more discounts than free.
    Very interesting. They say that you can't judge a person UNLESS you socialize with them, otherwise it would be speculation and more informally gossip. If you actually visited the site, there should be a FAQ page explaining the existence of the organization.
    wtf are you talking about? That had nothing to do with what I said.
    I paid 200 bucks for my 360, but it was money well spent.
    The most natural thing to do, doh. But some people like to have fun you noob
    Was that comment even trying to contradict what I said?

Best of all, I actually PROVE that. Now since you didn't post a referral link,
    It was a mistake. Here's the link
    So what if it was a mistake, the website you put up was already posted.

I'm gonna assume that you are the actual owner of the site.
    ...*when I stop laughing* Wrong. I was once a newbie gamer like you and I now I am just another curious gamer, dude
    A newbie gamer huh? That's funny because I'm probably older than you. Atleast you talk like your younger than me using words like newbie. Also since your dumbass didn't post a link, what else were we supposed to think why you were posting that site huh?

Which is even worse for you because now it sounds like even more of a scam.
    It is no scam. Maybe I'm in a dream right now holding my PSP, don't you think? Hmm Yes.
    If you have your psp why don't you just go away then.

I really don't care what you think of this because it this type of response is expected, ofcourse it is expected. If you think it is a scam then just live with your WELL EARNED xbox and just shut up and let the world of possibilities to open-hearted and considerable people. Like I said, it's your choice, so maybe you should have stayed quiet eh instead of discouraging the essence of this offer.
    If you didn't care about what I said, you wouldn't have even replied to my message. Next your not going to be telling me to shut up at all. I'm going to say what I want. Third, I'm tired of people like you with only 25 posts putting up these websites(Which I remind you have already been posted.) Your just spamming what is a psp modding website. I have been here way longer than you have and contributed more then you ever will. If anything you should be banned. BTW, most of your retort didn't even make sense. Next time try to be a little bit smarter when posting.

Edit: Just rummaged through your posts and found a few interesting tidbits.
    You called me a newbie and said you weren't one right? hi everybody
    Funny how you can become experienced so quickly huh?

2. More proof that your just a spammer
    hi guys, could do with some help
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/market-...tml#post346541
    Last edited by Darkthunder90; 08-21-2008 at 12:24 AM.

Member PSP User
    LOL

Dude I aint gona do break-down argument though I very much feel like it, see where I'm coming?

Alright, fiiine, do what you want, believe in what you believe, I didn't bring any trouble in the start, it was you, so soak in your in your own problems. ha.

Anyway people, at least take visit to this place, no harm. See my sig (for those who are rather sensitive about links being posted at certain times)

-Alexander the Great

Quote Originally Posted by zwarriorz View Post
    LOL

Dude I aint gona do break-down argument though I very much feel like it, see where I'm coming?

Alright, fiiine, do what you want, believe in what you believe, I didn't bring any trouble in the start, it was you, so soak in your in your own problems. ha.

Anyway people, at least take visit to this place, no harm. See my sig (for those who are rather sensitive about links being posted at certain times)

See I would accept that since its sort of mature, however you've posted the same thread in 2 different sections. Plus I don't know what your talking about sensitive for, I'm just saying that you shouldn't be spamming us. If you took offense to that then I'm sorry, but that's your problem.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Karufah's Avatar
    zwarriorz why don't you spend some time reading the rules ? it is that easy, I have the link in my sig ^^ double posting your shit everywhere, you see the response in this thread ... nobody wants it ...
    Firmware History:
    PSP Phat -> sold
    PSP Slim Ice Silver -> next week

Forum Rules

" I run shit here, you just live here "

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    See I would accept that since its sort of mature, however you've posted the same thread in 2 different sections. Plus I don't know what your talking about sensitive for, I'm just saying that you shouldn't be spamming us. If you took offense to that then I'm sorry, but that's your problem.
    Next time, be straight. You got poetic when you made your first post here man, maybe that's what I meant huh? Don't like it from the start? then should have stay quiet or the former.

-Alexander the Great

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by Karufah View Post
    zwarriorz why don't you spend some time reading the rules ? it is that easy, I have the link in my sig ^^ double posting your shit everywhere, you see the response in this thread ... nobody wants it ...
    Suck an egg

-Alexander the Great

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    to op, suck a dong

there's no place like 127.0.0.1

bunnies ate my brain PSP Elite Hacker clwnz's Avatar
    lol funny how people in this thread bring up age to seem... more "though".. more "powerful"...
    personall i dont care how old you are

ok, so as he said i agree with him about you discouraging others... but he double posted... i understand that thats why youre most likely here, contradicting what he says when the easy way would be.. of course letting a mod know -_-.. and hes mostlikely new to the forum (post count) so youre somewhat helping him like stand out as a scammer... id try the site out but im a bit stuck on my little troubles..

"I got ice in my veins,
    blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart,
    love in my mind..."

Guide: OFW to CFW|Free ISO/ROMS!|OFW EBOOT|Guide: CFW w/o Pandora!
    MySpace|Homebrew Thread|PSP Folder Organization

Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    I facepalmed so many times, I have a fractured forehead...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast