Thread: just got a pS3 (shipping september 9th)

1. #1 just got a pS3 (shipping september 9th) 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    Well i'm excited. Anyone want to play? Any games you guys recomend? No one around me really owns a ps3 (live like 20 miles from Redmond, WA microsoft offices)
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    hey man even though you don't like me some good games are GTAIV online is the best. And also if you like sports Fifa09 is going to be good. Also Cod4 is good and army of one so far the ones i tried. PM me if you want my online username so we can play gtaIV together.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Well i'm excited. Anyone want to play? Any games you guys recomend? No one around me really owns a ps3 (live like 20 miles from Redmond, WA microsoft offices)
    lol at the beginner...but gta4 is dead (even though i love it) but the number one online game is madden 09...you get online leauges..up to 32 players...SWEET!!! also get mgs4...

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    you can leave me messages and such.i currently dont have many games for my ps3.my acct on ps3 though is frosthunter.ill prolly rename to frosthax later but too lazy

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Psn: IanGarcia

But I don't play very much since I got my xbox.

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Games out now:
    Battlefield: Bad Company is amazing.
    Metal Gear Solid 4, if u didnt play any of the other games avoid playing this one.
    CoD4, just because a lot of people play online, but i prefer Bad Company to this one now....havent touched it in months.
    Resistance: Fall of Man, its a great launch title and still a lot of online activity.
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, no online but its a really fun game.
    Warhawk, its online only and 3rd person shooter, i would look it up before buying it.

Games Coming Out:
    Socom: Confrontation, again online only and 3rd person shooter like every Socom game.
    LittleBigPlanet, just look it up.
    Resistance 2, sequel to Resistance: FoM and everything looks a lot better and it is going to have 60 player online, and 200ft bosses.
    CoD5, WWII and in Japan....it has FLAMETHROWERS!
    Fallout 3, simply amazing. its an open world FPS/RPG made by Bethesda, the creators of The Elder Scroll series.
    FF13 and FFVersus13, blows my mind.
    Killzone 2, again blows my mind.
    Farcry 2, open world FPS and u can create your own maps and stuff, its sick shit.
    Armored Core For Answer, its basically an expansion to Armored Core 4, new parts, new destructibility in the environment, so on and so forth.
    God of War 3, if ur a God of War fan....
    Gran Turismo 5, GT5:Prologue was amazing, and GT5 is supposed to have a lot of different features.

thats basically my list.

i tried to stick to mostly exclusives, but there is a lot of games on my list that arent.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    Games out now:
    Battlefield: Bad Company is amazing.
    Metal Gear Solid 4, if u didnt play any of the other games avoid playing this one.
    CoD4, just because a lot of people play online, but i prefer Bad Company to this one now....havent touched it in months.
    Resistance: Fall of Man, its a great launch title and still a lot of online activity.
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, no online but its a really fun game.
    Warhawk, its online only and 3rd person shooter, i would look it up before buying it.

Games Coming Out:
    Socom: Confrontation, again online only and 3rd person shooter like every Socom game.
    LittleBigPlanet, just look it up.
    Resistance 2, sequel to Resistance: FoM and everything looks a lot better and it is going to have 60 player online, and 200ft bosses.
    CoD5, WWII and in Japan....it has FLAMETHROWERS!
    Fallout 3, simply amazing. its an open world FPS/RPG made by Bethesda, the creators of The Elder Scroll series.
    FF13 and FFVersus13, blows my mind.
    Killzone 2, again blows my mind.
    Farcry 2, open world FPS and u can create your own maps and stuff, its sick shit.
    Armored Core For Answer, its basically an expansion to Armored Core 4, new parts, new destructibility in the environment, so on and so forth.
    God of War 3, if ur a God of War fan....
    Gran Turismo 5, GT5:Prologue was amazing, and GT5 is supposed to have a lot of different features.

thats basically my list.

i tried to stick to mostly exclusives, but there is a lot of games on my list that arent.
    you skipped prototype..that game sounds awesome..just go to us.playstation.com/ps3 or n4g.com/ps3 that is where i get all my ps3 infomation from

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    MGS4
    GT5P
    uncharted
    heavenly sword (i liked it)
    R:FOM is amazing

resistance 2 and FF13 are going to be insane, can NOT wait!!
    Fat PSP 3.51 > CatB50 V2.0 > 3.80M33-5 > 3.90M33-2 > 3.80M33-5 > BRICK > pandora > 3.71M33-4 > 4.01M33-2 > 5.00M33

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    killzone 2 and GOW 2 look boss. I already have COD4 for 360 so i'll skip that one. I can pick up Resistence and Warhawk prertty cheap so I'll look into those. Thanks..will add you guys

BEginner I still love you.
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html