Thread: Dating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dating. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    well my new girlfriend is 14(freshman) and im 16 about to be 17 in a week(senior) and some people think its alright and cool, but some people think im weird and disgusting. i dont know...

so i just thought id make a thread and you can talk about your girlfriend/boyfriend.

bunnies ate my brain PSP Elite Hacker clwnz's Avatar
    i think its cool, my bro personally (senior too) says thats wrong.. idk why..
    im a sophomore, my girls a sophomore so we're good ^_^

"I got ice in my veins,
    blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart,
    love in my mind..."

Guide: OFW to CFW|Free ISO/ROMS!|OFW EBOOT|Guide: CFW w/o Pandora!
    MySpace|Homebrew Thread|PSP Folder Organization

Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    I facepalmed so many times, I have a fractured forehead...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker d[^_^]b_psp's Avatar
    just depends on how you look at it... pretty much the people think you are weird might also think you are just trying to get laid so you go for the youngones, although the ones that dont think your wierd prolly might think the same thing. Seniors dating/hookin up with freshman happened a lot back when i was in school

http://www.freewebs.com/andro2usa/
    HELP ANDROMEDA COME TO THE US of A
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Switchblades's Avatar
    Hey man, take this from me. You are NOT a pedophile. I've gone through the same thing and my friends kept calling me a pedophile. Just ignore it and press onward man.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    The reason why some people see it as weird is because in your younger years, there is a huge difference between say 14 and 15 years of age. But, it can be argued that most women are just as mature as say someone at a higher age. However, when they are say about 21 and the guy is 40, the only differnce is apperance really. Most people have gone through most of their life learning experiences by the age of 21. They aren't as succeptible.

In my opinion, I do not believe someone your age dating a girl at the age to be weird. In fact, you'll find that most husbands are older than their wives by quite a few years. Just ask your parents and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    Just ask your parents and you will see.
    i dont plan on telling them for a while, idk how they will react. i think its true that girls do mature faster... but well see how things unfold.

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    if they go to the same level school as you its fine i think.
    seniors dating freshman are fine.
    but a senior dating an 8th grader is kinda weird.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan View Post
    well my new girlfriend is 14(freshman) and im 16 about to be 17 in a week(senior) and some people think its alright and cool, but some people think im weird and disgusting. i dont know...

so i just thought id make a thread and you can talk about your girlfriend/boyfriend.
    its not weird at all, just dont let them put your balls in a vice, and dont marry the first girl that gets your dick wet. If you have to, ask for your balls back, politely. And dont spend money on them.

"treat a whore like a princess, and a princess like a whore"

there's no place like 127.0.0.1

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    damn your a young senior lol. but i dont really see that big of a problem with that even though i personally would never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by miamiheat4life View Post
    damn your a young senior lol. but i dont really see that big of a problem with that even though i personally would never do it.
    why, how old are the seniors in florida? i also thought id never date a freshman, but then you meet that someone.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    im about to turn 18 in 2 months. but yeah i know how it is.. like i never thought that i would like sophmores but damn the girls in class 2011 are so fine..

Member PSP User
    how do i put a lock on start up on my psp?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    well i dated a freshman and i was a junior...it didnt work out..she was a stalker!!! but seriously..just do what you feel, if both of you act mature, then age is only a number...here is my philosphy, applies to 14 and over..if the difference of the two ages is greater than the younger age, then that is not good...just my thought

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Well lets see nothing wrong with it in my opinion.Just to warn you though in most states in the United States the legal age for sexual concent is 16.So if things do move along and lead to that point just be careful because I know guys that have had rape charges filed against them because they broke up and the girl got pissed..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiheat4life View Post
    im about to turn 18 in 2 months. but yeah i know how it is.. like i never thought that i would like sophmores but damn the girls in class 2011 are so fine..
    Ya i turn 18 in January...you are a young for a Senior. I dont know. I personally would only date a junior as a Senior. Our school is 10-12 so maybe its differnt because I'd be dating the youngest girls at our school.
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast