Thread: Rest or UnRest? What time is it?

1. #1 Rest or UnRest? What time is it? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker sinphaltimus's Avatar
    Heard some things a few months back, but I ignored it for the most part. Did not really think it concerned me much.

Then I started looking around again. I started with google, then ended up on youtube.

So I ask you to do the same, feel free to post comments here.

Google or search YouTube for "Amero" and let me know what you think.

I'm going to go ahead and stick my head in the sand a little while longer. On-line college is too much fun so for the time being, I'm going to relax in the comfort of my own delusions...

Rest assured, as there is a time for rest, there is also a time for unrest.

Gaming Art & Design Student - www.digital-church.com

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Yeah I remember the Amero. Combining America's, Canada's, and Mexico's currency to create the Amero which is similar to Europe's Euro. I believe that it won't work. There is just too great a difference between Mexico's peso and the American and Canadian dollar. But in theory it does seem like a sound idea. However, when Europe decided to agree to the European Union, they were already roughly 30% of the world's economy and when the fifteen countries joined, the market would improve without having to keep switching curriencies. America is does not have to switch the currency around as much. The main problem is whether or not the Amero will be worth anything once enacted. Mexico can really only benefit considering their standpoint, but America could fall far below in the economy. This idea is still in debate however...

Ps. What do you mean online college?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Europe still has to have its currency switched between British Pound and Euro.

Imo, the Amero is not a good idea, the USA & Canada would be paying for mexico's bad debt and poverty... Mexico would get a free ride to becoming a global power...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker sinphaltimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    Yeah I remember the Amero. Combining America's, Canada's, and Mexico's currency to create the Amero which is similar to Europe's Euro. I believe that it won't work. There is just too great a difference between Mexico's peso and the American and Canadian dollar. But in theory it does seem like a sound idea. However, when Europe decided to agree to the European Union, they were already roughly 30% of the world's economy and when the fifteen countries joined, the market would improve without having to keep switching curriencies. America is does not have to switch the currency around as much. The main problem is whether or not the Amero will be worth anything once enacted. Mexico can really only benefit considering their standpoint, but America could fall far below in the economy. This idea is still in debate however...

Ps. What do you mean online college?
    The Amero is already a done deal, they are being printed in Denver. Get ready..

I am attending westwood on-line for my Bachelor Degree in Gaming art and design.

And to Andromeda - The US Federal Govt. is on the verge of bankruptcy, the American dollar is worth the paper it's printed on.

Gaming Art & Design Student - www.digital-church.com