Thread: OMG Barack Roll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1 OMG Barack Roll 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4&eurl=http://funnyjunk.com/youtube/3515/Barack+Roll+/[/YOUTUBE]

    You have to watch this video.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Old, but funny.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    514



    not racist, though I somehow found humor in it.

    there's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by KOBEdidit View Post



    not racist, though I somehow found humor in it.
    well, i am black, no offense, but i dont see the humor at all...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    Yeah, I posted mccain getting barack roll'd in http://www.pspmod.com/forums/emulati...ation-psp.html.

    But thanks for sharing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    well, i am black, no offense, but i dont see the humor at all...
    I do .


    Sorry, even though the pic is mean it's still sooooo funny.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,713
    racist pic...you should be banned
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

    Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,504
    Just watched the video finally.

    Pretty funny

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    racist pic...you should be banned
    How is it racist?

    Are you retarded?

    Do you know what the definition of racist is?

    Racist: "Racism, by its simplest definition, is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. People with racist beliefs might hate certain groups of people according to their racial groups"

    Where did he say "Martians eat niggers because they are below whites."?

    He did not, therefore, it is not racist, it may include a racial slur, but it is not racist in any way shape or form.

    I can say nigger all I want, I'm not racist, I don't believe blacks are below anyone (or anyone based of their race/skin color). It may be offensive, but oh well. People offend people all the time for their weight, height, I.Q., sexual preference, friends, style, but of course saying that kind of stuff is better right? I mean no one would take offense to being called fat, or freakishly tall, or dumb, or gay, or you have annoying friends, or you dress weird, but no, nigger is offensive, and we cannot say that word.

    It's only offensive to blacks because all blacks do now is promote racism because they want the special treatment (affirmative action).

    To sum up what I said:
    "It's only racist if you are."
    Last edited by canadianbacon; 09-25-2008 at 01:44 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,010
    Great post.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

    "The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    actually bacon i disagree with you.
    nigger is only offensive to niggers.
    nigger shouldn't only be used with blacks.
    i mean white kids can be niggers to.
    blacks, like animetate, dont get offended with it because it doesnt refer to them.
    nigger = dumb fuckn idiot ass mother fucker that acts like a jungle monkey and hoots and hollers all the time.
    so every race has niggers, nigger isnt racist.
    its applies to everyone.
    so that martian eating the nigger is doing a good deed.
    because we dont really need fuckn jungle monkey ass idiots running around.
    I'm a fag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,504
    Nigger: Ignorant and lazy.

    We all are a nigger at one point in our life.

    EDIT: I had this conversation a while back with a friend.

    I was playing a game and I said this guy was a nigger.

    My friend told me I was racist, and it wasn't right.

    I explained elaborately to him that I meant that the person was ignorant and lazy.

    Yet my friend still called me a racist and refused to talk to me.

    So in reference to bacon+carp's posts, I was in fact, NOT being racist.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
    How is it racist?

    Are you retarded?

    Do you know what the definition of racist is?

    Racist: "Racism, by its simplest definition, is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. People with racist beliefs might hate certain groups of people according to their racial groups"

    Where did he say "Martians eat niggers because they are below whites."?

    He did not, therefore, it is not racist, it may include a racial slur, but it is not racist in any way shape or form.

    I can say nigger all I want, I'm not racist, I don't believe blacks are below anyone (or anyone based of their race/skin color). It may be offensive, but oh well. People offend people all the time for their weight, height, I.Q., sexual preference, friends, style, but of course saying that kind of stuff is better right? I mean no one would take offense to being called fat, or freakishly tall, or dumb, or gay, or you have annoying friends, or you dress weird, but no, nigger is offensive, and we cannot say that word.

    It's only offensive to blacks because all blacks do now is promote racism because they want the special treatment (affirmative action).

    To sum up what I said:
    "It's only racist if you are."
    you are an uninformed child. Your last statement is racist. Its a stero type saying all blacks do. I thought you actually had some sense but I guess you dont. The word nigger was used in a dirogatory fashion towards african americans. Hence its a word you should avoid saying and is deemed by 99% of Americans as racist. Can i go around the forum saying. Dude learn to type, you type like a nigger? Since nigger means lazy is it ok? The fact is you make argument that has no basis in the real world, only in words. And this argument coming from someone who got someone banned for having a nazi flag as their avatar. Grow a spine.
    Last edited by adam; 09-26-2008 at 05:02 AM.
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

    Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    you are an uninformed child. Your last statement is racist. Its a stero type saying all blacks do. I thought you actually had some sense but I guess you dont. The word nigger was used in a dirogatory fashion towards african americans. Hence its a word you should avoid saying and is deemed by 99% of Americans as racist. Can i go around the forum saying. Dude learn to type, you type like a nigger? Since nigger means lazy is it ok? The fact is you make argument that has no basis in the real world, only in words. And this argument coming from someone who got someone banned for having a nazi flag as their avatar. Grow a spine.
    A stereotype is different from racism you fucking ignoramus.

    Racism = hating one for their religion/race/ethnicity, or a belief that a certain race is above other races.

    Stereotype = a general perception of actions/beliefs of someone by just looking at them. You can make a stereotype of anyone without being racist.

    "Oh, hey, see that guy with the Yakima? He's probably Jewish."

    That's a stereotype, you don't know if he is really Jewish, assuming he's Jewish based off the fact he has a Yamika, but in reality anyone can where one, so it'd be a generalization, a.k.a. a stereotype, and no where did I say I am better then jews or they are lower then me. Hence, your logic fails.

    Look up the difference.

    And no, I wasn't the one that said nigger wasn't referred to just blacks and you can use it in a forum, (NOT ALL FUCKING BLACKS ARE AMERICAN HENCE THEY ARE NOT ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS, THEY ARE BLACKS), so the second part of the your paragraph does not refer to me.

    Learn the true definition of words before you start throwing shit out at me.
    Last edited by canadianbacon; 09-26-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    514
    oh damn, I just thought the look on the face of the next guy to be eaten was funny

    there's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. roll back
    By dsjoka in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:23 PM
  2. Roll-back OFW from 6.10?
    By satans_spawn in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. Barack Obama...talking trash?
    By Hercules in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. John McCain or Barack Obama?
    By Darkthunder90 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:28 AM
  5. Rick Roll VH1
    By canadianbacon in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 02:45 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •