Thread: A lame Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1 A lame Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Member PSP User xortan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    56
    this video is about how the government wants to get rid of the free internet and start charging insane amounts of money to use it, we can't let them do this. Send this video to as many people as you can before it's to late.
    [YOUTUBE]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9LL6HYavrk&eurl=http://www.infowars.com/?p=4951[/YOUTUBE]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
     

  3. #3  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    I'm not even gonna watch the video after Herc's response...
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Member PSP User xortan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    four letters: stfu

    There is an old quote about truth and it is that we will all learn to accept the truth but first it will piss us off. I'm trying to get the word out there bro maybe you should stop watching all your main stream propaganda?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by xortan View Post
    There is an old quote about truth and it is that we will all learn to accept the truth but first it will piss us off. I'm trying to get the word out there bro maybe you should stop watching all your main stream propaganda?
    Well if you are talking about free internet, the internet isn't free, because we have what we call bills to pay. Now if you mean freedom to publish, WHO CARES IF THE GOVT STEPS IN! The can do what the fuck they want to do to. All I'm saying is, this is a stupid thread and has no point. And Alex Jones is a fucking moron, just like the guy from Waco, Texas.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Member PSP User xortan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    56
    I know there are bills but what they are trying to do is make you pay for everytime you log on to the website they also want to change the max download limit to 4gb a day. So you know what? Your bill is going to jump from ~100 dollars a month to over 300 and if any small businesses are on this site your going to feel the impact. I'm not telling you to believe everything I say just never be condesending of me and the only reason you think Alex Jones is a moron is because you have clearly been watching to much Fox News and it sounds like you've been brainwashed by propaganda that even hearing the side of the story that shows how the government does evil pisses you off. You need to have a more open mind buddy or one day your going to regret it. Also why should they be aloud to do what they want, it's called freedom of speech and they are taking our last form of it away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by xortan View Post
    it sounds like you've been brainwashed by propaganda
    What's the difference between your retarded video, and his factual information?
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by xortan View Post
    I know there are bills but what they are trying to do is make you pay for everytime you log on to the website they also want to change the max download limit to 4gb a day. So you know what? Your bill is going to jump from ~100 dollars a month to over 300 and if any small businesses are on this site your going to feel the impact. I'm not telling you to believe everything I say just never be condesending of me and the only reason you think Alex Jones is a moron is because you have clearly been watching to much Fox News and it sounds like you've been brainwashed by propaganda that even hearing the side of the story that shows how the government does evil pisses you off. You need to have a more open mind buddy or one day your going to regret it. Also why should they be aloud to do what they want, it's called freedom of speech and they are taking our last form of it away.
    actually, my bill will never sky-rocket because my mom works for Cox (my isp) and my bill is only $25...so i have no worries, also i dont care about this topic, i have no been brainwashed because i have never heard of this silly person or site...freedom of speech is governed we know that...thats like me saying "bush should die, sign this petition to make a committee on how to kill him" should i go to jail or be able to say it? as much as i dont like bush, he is my president and i have to give him the most utmost respect, but Alex Jones is trying to find classified information and tell it to the people, why? what do we want to know? the govt hides shit everyday, but no one is complaining, its how this country rolls, just be lucking that we arent under a dictator who will kill you if you do something he doesnt like...i think we have a lot of rights, but if you say the first amendment is gone, you sir, are an idiot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    514
    freedom of information act. send in a request, they dont hide shit. No really.

    there's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Member PSP User xortan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    actually, my bill will never sky-rocket because my mom works for Cox (my isp) and my bill is only $25...so i have no worries, also i dont care about this topic, i have no been brainwashed because i have never heard of this silly person or site...freedom of speech is governed we know that...thats like me saying "bush should die, sign this petition to make a committee on how to kill him" should i go to jail or be able to say it? as much as i dont like bush, he is my president and i have to give him the most utmost respect, but Alex Jones is trying to find classified information and tell it to the people, why? what do we want to know? the govt hides shit everyday, but no one is complaining, its how this country rolls, just be lucking that we arent under a dictator who will kill you if you do something he doesnt like...i think we have a lot of rights, but if you say the first amendment is gone, you sir, are an idiot
    whatever I'm not the idiot, you sir are just ignorant, watch man one day it will be a dictatorship and hopefully you will remember this post
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23
    i seen this b4.

    i wouldnt doubt it. government is pretty sick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker tomaversa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by xortan View Post
    whatever I'm not the idiot, you sir are just ignorant, watch man one day it will be a dictatorship and hopefully you will remember this post
    what are you, some kind of conspiriacy fucktard....

    first off, if this place does become a dictatorship i doubt anyone is going to be thinking "oh man....i wish i would have listened to the douchebag from the interent..."

    guess what dude, things change....i wouldnt be that surprised if people were getting charged more for interent, or if there was a limit for downloading put into place....just deal with it....

    passing around this piece of shit vid isnt going to do anything....

    so, as hercules said, this thread is completely useless....


    Heres a few words of wisdom:

    When life gives you lemons, find someone whose life is giving them vodka.

    Never fry bacon naked....

    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Akkio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    161
    You're quite the prankster , arn't you Xortan.

    AS IF they're going to charge you per website you visit, haha. You're so childish naive.
    There is nothing either good or bad.
    But thinking makes it so.

    William Shakespeare
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    bunnies ate my brain PSP Elite Hacker clwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    world is shit anyway

    "I got ice in my veins,
    blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart,
    love in my mind..."

    Guide: OFW to CFW|Free ISO/ROMS!|OFW EBOOT|Guide: CFW w/o Pandora!
    MySpace|Homebrew Thread|PSP Folder Organization

    Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    I facepalmed so many times, I have a fractured forehead...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Akkio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by clwnfrmdwntwn View Post
    world is shit anyway
    wrong ! you damn emo's ... world's a fucking playground
    There is nothing either good or bad.
    But thinking makes it so.

    William Shakespeare
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Ugh. Lame.
    By Morpheen in forum PSP Homebrew
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 01:43 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:01 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 04:16 AM
  4. SONY FW 3.40 ! on Korean Website.! lame losers
    By mime in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 02:09 AM
  5. DUAL Audio video/ video editing. - help needed
    By mime in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •