Thread: My Adventure On Youtube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1 My Adventure On Youtube 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    592
    So its like 12:39 AM and I decided to listen to some music on youtube. Then low and behold a comment that cought my eye. It led me to a video of this kid bashing emos and telling them all to die. So I decided to leave him a comment. Well comments.

    Watch this video to understand the convo.
    YouTube - Message to all emos: Please just kill yourselves...

    xLostCauzex (16 minutes ago)
    You sir are a hypocrite. Due to the fact of you yourself creating a video to address the matter of your opinion of why you hate emos and why they are the scum of the earth and how they strive for attention, you yourself are striving for attention, therefore that is why you created this video. because you wanted to be heard, which is another form of gaining attention. Seeing as how you generalize emo's as cutting themselves, you should be aware that "Emo" is a culture.

    xLostCauzex (13 minutes ago)
    You seriously are ignorant and your hate for emo's can be psychologically compared to that of a racist. How you hate a certain group just because they are different and not only that you generalize them by the way they dress and the music they hear. So in other words, you judge them to your criteria of a human being. Of course i don't believe in god, yet you are doing gods job, are you not?

    xLostCauzex
    (10 minutes ago)
    You judge them on your own criteria and see if they are fit for living. You decide if they are self loathing bastards who are not worth a minutes time on earth. But like i said, is this not gods job? You stereotype this genre of people like the nazi's did the jews. How all jews are this and that. You are doing the same thing.

    Of course in my opinion you come off as a hate monger who also strives for attention. Im not judging you.

    Blasphemangelicals (9 minutes ago)
    Whether or not I garner attention does not matter to me whatsoever so that proves your biggest argument wrong. I just want the core of my message to be heard. Whether my face or voice become known is completely irrelevant.
    -Expandedcelt

    Blasphemangelicals (7 minutes ago)
    "When there is no god to fill the void, greater men will rise to fill the void", Anonymous
    -Expandedcelt

    Blasphemangelicals (6 minutes ago)
    The hatred against the jews was unjustified.
    -Expandedcelt

    xLostCauzex (6 minutes ago)
    Im indicating the fact that you come off as rude, obnoxious and ignorant due to your argument. You act as if your better then that certain group yet, due to the message you decided to send throughout the masses of youtube. It shows that you are no better. Congratulations, you fail as a human being to your expectations.

    xLostCauzex (5 minutes ago)
    The hate against another human being who has never done harm to you is also unjustified. The anonymous quote is a theory, no man knows if god exists or not. I also said nothing about your face or voice. You are just plain ignorant to the fact.

    Blasphemangelicals (4 minutes ago)
    No, I do not, for unlike self loathing emos who do little more than bring those around them down with them, I am spreading a positive message encouraging the self-eradication of the worst thing to happen to the American population since the government encouraged the immigration of asians in the early 1900's

    xLostCauzex
    (4 minutes ago)
    All human beings crave attention by the way. Without human response we cannot live. Therefore we strive for others attention.

    Blasphemangelicals (3 minutes ago)
    You have no evidence that they have never directly or indirectly harmed me, so that is an unfair statement. On top of that, I see them hurting others every day.
    -Expandedcelt

    Blasphemangelicals (45 seconds ago)
    I seek the attention of people who I, well frankly people who I consider people. My friends are all I need to get by. I'm not seeking fans with this video, and by no means expected a positive response. All I have seen is my hatred of you sub-humans increase dramatically.

    xLostCauzex (36 seconds ago)
    There is no way of changing a mind who does not want to change. You may keep your perception and hatred for everything else besides yourself. Your ego may let you feel as if you yourself are god. But you my friend, who cannot even live with the ones around him, will live in solitude. Trust me, join the KKK where you belong. You are just a hate monger, whos words do not pierce the living soul but only cause laughter within the open minded. You yourself are the worm of the earth.

    Was I wrong or was I right? I really don't understand peoples gaining of hatred. Why someone can hate something so much just because they don't have the strength to live with it. Hate is for the weak....



    Next Review: Soon....

    Quote Originally Posted by robby10ant View Post
    u would know tht lmfao...

    it doesnt seem like ne1 on here likes u very much
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,504
    Dude that man got pwnedd!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    lost stop spamming.
    I'm a fag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    592
    He said he didnt do it for attention, then why make a video and put on youtube in the first place? He said I have no evidence of them hurting him or not. Yet he has no evidence of them hurting him or hurting others.

    People are of wide range, they all do not act the same. Their personality or characteristics are never the same. People and humans are of variety. How can u generalize someone?



    Next Review: Soon....

    Quote Originally Posted by robby10ant View Post
    u would know tht lmfao...

    it doesnt seem like ne1 on here likes u very much
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    lost stop spamming.
    Double post! Youz a funny a guy, but i would like to hear your take on the subject also minus the sarcasm.



    Next Review: Soon....

    Quote Originally Posted by robby10ant View Post
    u would know tht lmfao...

    it doesnt seem like ne1 on here likes u very much
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    i would have to say, ur all whiny bitches.
    u complain about him complaining.
    he complains about emos complaining.
    emos complain about life shitting on them.
    if u think hes an attention whore, keep it to yourself.
    otherwise ur adding fuel to his attention-whore-fire.
    I'm a fag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    592
    Shoulda said minus the carpness....



    Next Review: Soon....

    Quote Originally Posted by robby10ant View Post
    u would know tht lmfao...

    it doesnt seem like ne1 on here likes u very much
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by xLostCauzex View Post
    Shoulda said minus the carpness....
    well intellectually speaking the algorithim in the 23th degree supports the theory of thermodynamics only to allow the quadra spectrum to align on the 3 harvest moon of the summer season.
    I'm a fag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Jadedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    i would have to say, ur all whiny bitches.
    u complain about him complaining.
    he complains about emos complaining.
    emos complain about life shitting on them.
    if u think hes an attention whore, keep it to yourself.
    otherwise ur adding fuel to his attention-whore-fire.
    Wow carp speaks wise words XD or typed -shrugs-

    That kid got pwned XD hillarious stuff =)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    592
    I really don't wanna argue with that kid's stupidity. Go see what else he posted, the kid is blinded in rage. Saying that he can speak eloquently then i can and he doesn't even have to try? How the hell does he know if i have to try or not. Despite the fact im in creative writing and in journalism, im capable to writing differently. Why say that everything i say is a lie, when he himself has no proof that emos or anything else he hates for a fact is fucking up the world. Where is the data?



    Next Review: Soon....

    Quote Originally Posted by robby10ant View Post
    u would know tht lmfao...

    it doesnt seem like ne1 on here likes u very much
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Jadedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    240
    Dude, these kinds of people are best left to their own little fantasy world. Arguing with them just makes you look stupid. Just ignore them =) I saw that he made a very racist comment but what the hey.. he's just .. what's the word.. jealous maybe? -shrugs-
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    well intellectually speaking the algorithim in the 23th degree supports the theory of thermodynamics only to allow the quadra spectrum to align on the 3 harvest moon of the summer season.

    That made me laugh. Oh and you should've said summer solstice, would've sounded smarter.

    Edit: I looked at the ads once I clicked on this thread and look what they said. They are the ads at the top of the page.

    Teen Addiction Treatment
    GA Teen Challenge provides resident addiction care for troubled teens
    www.teenchallengegaintl.comTeen Depression

    Search multiple engines at once for teen depression
    www.webcrawler.comFrankfort Teen Counseling

    Does your child need counseling? Counseling for the mind & body
    www.DonnaUlanowski.comTeen Depression

    Teen Depression. Help And Support Information.
    OneHealthyLifestyle.com
    Last edited by Darkthunder90; 10-18-2008 at 06:40 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker iedwardsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    well intellectually speaking the algorithim in the 23th degree supports the theory of thermodynamics only to allow the quadra spectrum to align on the 3 harvest moon of the summer season.
    I laughed but it was hard cause you said 23th and not 23rd. And forgot summer solstice.
    Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

    Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Official Firmware Eboots
    PSP Battery Service Tool
    PSP Faceplates, Backplates, etc.
    What Everyone on this Site is
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker xLostCauzex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedsoul View Post
    Dude, these kinds of people are best left to their own little fantasy world. Arguing with them just makes you look stupid. Just ignore them =) I saw that he made a very racist comment but what the hey.. he's just .. what's the word.. jealous maybe? -shrugs-
    Well i make those kinds of people look stupid. He actually got really pissed, looked on my profile and decided to strike a low blow. Of course im not that childish so i dont really care.



    Next Review: Soon....

    Quote Originally Posted by robby10ant View Post
    u would know tht lmfao...

    it doesnt seem like ne1 on here likes u very much
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by xLostCauzex View Post
    im not that childish so i dont really care.
    Why did you make this thread then?
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

    "The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Recommendations for a new adventure game
    By venomblade in forum PSP Games
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 10:26 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 08:32 AM
  3. Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
    By Lone_Nite in forum Game Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •