Thread: When the hell?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 When the hell? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker iedwardsIII's Avatar
    Did this site become full of straight up scrubs? I mean I used to spend a ton of time on here helping people out and answering all the questions I could but I got tired of it for a while and I come back to this? All the good users are gone like Sin and Tets barely makes and appearance and all that's left in its place are scrubs like Mikuaddict and Muffinlybliss.

This is fucking sad, something needs to change. Don't ask me what, because I honestly don't know, but when I can get flamed because I'm telling people not to flame a person in their own WTS thread something is seriously wrong, especially when what they're trying to sell is perfectly viable and not some BS. Sorry I'm not a mod or an admin, I'm just an old regular that doesn't like to come back to an old home site and see it flooded with crappy users who flame me for trying to help keep the forums from becoming a clogged mess.

Fucking ridiculous.
    Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Official Firmware Eboots
    PSP Battery Service Tool
    PSP Faceplates, Backplates, etc.
    What Everyone on this Site is

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    I will agree with you man this place has gone to hell lately...so many idiots being exactly that..idiots..

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker d[^_^]b_psp's Avatar
    hell yes! someone who sees what i see

http://www.freewebs.com/andro2usa/
    HELP ANDROMEDA COME TO THE US of A
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
    Yes, and I do not know why some members are idolized for being total assholes. I'll not name names, but they have gone after me more than once. Luckily them being a kid, after their initial attack and I just treat them as a adult and out-smart them, they usually do not respond.

I'm not a old timer of this site, but I help run one of the largest computer forums on the 'net and these kids who act like pricks would be gone immediatly.
    Last edited by Krunk_Kracker; 11-13-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    NEW PSP SLIM W/ OFW v3.90 ~> CFW v3.71 m33-3 ~> CFW v4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00 m33 ~> brick! (doh) ~> CFW v.4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00m33-3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    edward... I'm not a bad-asshole-person-thingy am I?

=[

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Darkthunder90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII View Post
    Did this site become full of straight up scrubs? I mean I used to spend a ton of time on here helping people out and answering all the questions I could but I got tired of it for a while and I come back to this? All the good users are gone like Sin and Tets barely makes and appearance and all that's left in its place are scrubs like Mikuaddict and Muffinlybliss.

This is fucking sad, something needs to change. Don't ask me what, because I honestly don't know, but when I can get flamed because I'm telling people not to flame a person in their own WTS thread something is seriously wrong, especially when what they're trying to sell is perfectly viable and not some BS. Sorry I'm not a mod or an admin, I'm just an old regular that doesn't like to come back to an old home site and see it flooded with crappy users who flame me for trying to help keep the forums from becoming a clogged mess.

Fucking ridiculous.
    Your right about the site, but you haven't been here very long.

The thing that killed the site the most was the invention of the pandora battery. Before then, everyone was hustling and hoping for a new way to downgrade the latest firmware. This in turn created traffic for the site and an active psp community. But when the battery was created, there was no need to keep checking up on the psp scene because we already had what we wanted.

There is some traffic now because people are trying to learn how to use pandora, but there is no where near as much.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
    It's also because the PSP is essentially a toy. I'm a 25 year old Network Administrator and I still carry my PSP every where. I use it in downtime at work, ect ect. Unfortunantly it is a toy gear towards idiot kids and angry adolescence, so I guess us older guys will have to bare it...
    NEW PSP SLIM W/ OFW v3.90 ~> CFW v3.71 m33-3 ~> CFW v4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00 m33 ~> brick! (doh) ~> CFW v.4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00m33-3

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ----------
    Last edited by ultimadream; 05-25-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
    It's also because the PSP is essentially a toy. I'm a 25 year old Network Administrator and I still carry my PSP every where. I use it in downtime at work, ect ect. Unfortunantly it is a toy gear towards idiot kids and angry adolescence, so I guess us older guys will have to bare it...
    Please dont get all high horsed because your older than most members on here. Im not trying to start an argument, because i agree their are idiots on here, including myself at times, but not every young person on here acts the same.

I dont know what your definition of "older" is but i doubt i fit into it. Again, im not starting an argument.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 11-13-2008 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart13
    PWNED BICH DONT EVEN ATTEMP TO MAKE AN INSULT..
    [!]

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    i take blame for the problems.
    but according to you i was never helpful anyhow.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    Hope im not one of these idiots you talk about.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP fishyfish777's Avatar
    hello, xkcd-avvy person.

Psp History: 2.70 -> 3.50 -> Pandora (1.50) -> 3.52 m33 -> 3.71 m33 -> Brick -> Pandora (1.50) -> 3.52 m33 -> 3.80 m33 -> 3.90 m33 -> Brick -> Long wait -> Pandora (1.50) -> 3.52 m33 -> 4.01 m33 -> Brick -> another long wait -> Pandora (4.01) -> 5.01 m33

Phew.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishyfish777 View Post
    hello, xkcd-avvy person.

i smell a troll.

i used to be helpful. but i got tired of the same posts over and over again. i just gave up.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    well... someone is feeling a bit pretentious today arent they?
    Very funny....not.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast