Thread: Willie Nelson 9/11 Inside Job? Alex Jones TO HUGE NAMES MANY TOPICS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1 Willie Nelson 9/11 Inside Job? Alex Jones TO HUGE NAMES MANY TOPICS 
    Member PSP User SomeGuyNamedMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    76
    WILLIE NELSON! Need i say more?

    Willie Nelson 9/11 Inside Job? Part 1

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmw5X0k5st0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    Willie Nelson 9/11 Inside Job? Part 2
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qDcAHV2wJ0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    Willie Nelson 9/11 Inside Job? Part 3
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4IRQnaHX8c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    Willie Nelson 9/11 Inside Job? Part 4
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6HIGvQJjhQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    Willie Nelson 9/11 Inside Job? Part 5
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6cVVJWZEY[/YOUTUBE]
    Alex Jones Interviews Willie Nelson part 6
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpO9axOlbW4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    It maybe old but if i haven't seen it its new to me
    Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Alex Jones' Prison Planet.tv: Fighting The Orwellian Police State
    Last edited by SomeGuyNamedMatt; 12-07-2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Fix Video's
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,194
    i am tired of this alex jones guy..the same person who said we would pay more for internet
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3 ummmmm... so 
    Member PSP User SomeGuyNamedMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    76
    I don't care who is interviewing him its Willie Nelson talking about what he cares about
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    bunnies ate my brain PSP Elite Hacker clwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    dude learn to use youtube embed........
    [YOUTUBE]link to video[/YOUTUBE]

    "I got ice in my veins,
    blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart,
    love in my mind..."

    Guide: OFW to CFW|Free ISO/ROMS!|OFW EBOOT|Guide: CFW w/o Pandora!
    MySpace|Homebrew Thread|PSP Folder Organization

    Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    I facepalmed so many times, I have a fractured forehead...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Member PSP User SomeGuyNamedMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by clwnfrmdwntwn View Post
    dude learn to use youtube embed........
    [YOUTUBE]link to video[/YOUTUBE]
    Thanks iam still a little new here it worked in the preview but not now

    Ill edit

    EDIT: Ok they should work now
    sorry it took so long i had company so i couldn't do it just then
    Last edited by SomeGuyNamedMatt; 12-07-2008 at 09:36 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    190
    The Bush Administration can't make a cup of coffee without effing it up, what makes you think they could pull off something like 9/11?

    Willie Nelson is an idiot, he should go back to being a hippie pot head.
    PSN: Lasraik
    PC/Console Gamer Community Forum:
    http://www.perforateartery.com/forum
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Member PSP User SomeGuyNamedMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasraik View Post
    The Bush Administration can't make a cup of coffee without effing it up, what makes you think they could pull off something like 9/11?

    Willie Nelson is an idiot, he should go back to being a hippie pot head.
    when did he stop being a hippie pot head? LOL

    and unless you have some good factual evidence of 9/11 to dispute you wont change my mind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Draconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    256
    I have a friend who has never watched these interviews. Seen Farenheit 911,either zeitgeist,and doesn't own a computer to visit "propaganda" sites.

    About 3 months we saw got onto the topic of 911 and he said it was a sore subject...since those three months I've read more books ( in general) and viewed more archived videos than I ever have.Based on everything I've read and seen I've come to the same conclusion a less informed(with regard to other peoples conspriacy), less biased person has.
    He truly believes the events of 9-11-01 did not take place as the US goverment tell us.

    All these individual "cases and causes" maybe have some or all false information, but I don't know how a human with intellect and desire for factual truth, would disregard what these people are trying to present them
    as nonsense and propaganda.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,194
    Willie Nelson, hired a guy who fucked up his taxes..why should we listen to him?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Member PSP User SomeGuyNamedMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    Willie Nelson, hired a guy who fucked up his taxes..why should we listen to him?
    What is your point why dose that matter?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyNamedMatt View Post
    when did he stop being a hippie pot head? LOL

    and unless you have some good factual evidence of 9/11 to dispute you wont change my mind
    You have no factual evidence to support your claim that 9/11 was an "inside job" It's all propaganda. I hate the Bush admin as much as anyone, but this is ridiculous.

    But if you believe this garbage it's up to you, just don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat.
    PSN: Lasraik
    PC/Console Gamer Community Forum:
    http://www.perforateartery.com/forum
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DumpsterDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasraik View Post
    The Bush Administration can't make a cup of coffee without effing it up, what makes you think they could pull off something like 9/11?

    Willie Nelson is an idiot, he should go back to being a hippie pot head.
    It's easy to fake stupidity. People do it all the time. But it's even easier to pay someone else to set it up.

    Watch ZERO: an investigation into 9/11
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Member PSP User SomeGuyNamedMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasraik View Post
    You have no factual evidence to support your claim that 9/11 was an "inside job" It's all propaganda. I hate the Bush admin as much as anyone, but this is ridiculous.

    But if you believe this garbage it's up to you, just don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat.
    Just for one Building 7 fell symmetrical and and at free fall speed.

    And independent testing found aluminum iron and sulfur in the dust "thermite" and no longer molten "tiny steel balls" a product of thermite/thermate
    Physical Evidence of Thermate
    and the actual molten metal found under the rubble


    Six days later!

    And seen flowing from the towers!

    Where did it come from? They had to cut these angels in the massive steel beams some how the only thing that can do this is thermite

    whatch this then tell me there are no good resones not to reopen and independently investigate 9/11.
    video.google.com Physicist Steven Jones shows thermate/thermite in WTC dust from PNACitizen conf

    This is just a small chunk of the FACTS that are being ignored if you want more pm me other wise don't say i didn't give you evidence

    I didn't mean this to become a 911 debate just wanted to spread the Willie but i would say this is better posted here
    I know 911 was an inside job. How much research have you done? I say you are following the propaganda trail.

    And thank you for complementing my hat but its not tinfoil its Mylar and lead "tinfoil is so old"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    dude if u continue to post crap about Zetigeist im ganna 1 week ban u.
    seriously all u do on this site is spam about Zeitgeist and other conspiracy theories with no substance to them.
    I'm a fag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Member PSP User SomeGuyNamedMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    dude if u continue to post crap about Zetigeist im ganna 1 week ban u.
    seriously all u do on this site is spam about Zeitgeist and other conspiracy theories with no substance to them.
    I haven't posted on zeitgeist for a week and i think its not quite good enough for posting anymore and don't plan to.

    And i don't know how much more substance you want?

    What rule have i broken?

    It sounds like you have a personal vendetta against me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Names are fun
    By -GunslingerGirl- in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:39 PM
  2. just seen indiana jones
    By admin in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 04:33 PM
  3. Dark alex here to say good bye Alex oscuro aquí a decir adiós
    By Dark_Alex in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 08:57 PM
  4. File names
    By jamesh1985 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:09 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •