Thread: Got my first G today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1 Got my first G today! 
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Can't wait to light that shit up! Waiting for my bowl, so I gotta wait a little before I smoke. I know a good few smoke green on this site... any tips on smoking a bowl?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    lol i'm so proud
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    KmR
    KmR is offline
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,235
    I don't smoke bowls, I smoke out of them.
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    Quote Originally Posted by KmR View Post
    I don't smoke bowls, I smoke out of them.
    rofl.

    Hookah today
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    Can't wait to light that shit up! Waiting for my bowl, so I gotta wait a little before I smoke. I know a good few smoke green on this site... any tips on smoking a bowl?
    I smoke bowls daily, so here are some tips on burning bowls.

    1) break up the nugget you're planning to pack real good.

    2) load the bowl with the bud you just broke apart.

    3) pack it down tight either with your finger or a tool (i.e flat side of a AA battery) don't pack it too hard or your bowl will be clogged (when the surface of the broken up bud sits flat in the bowl then thats packed enough... anymore packing will make your shit clogged)

    4) when you light it try not to let the flame touch the bud as much as
    possible. let the flame gently heat up the bud until it starts to cherry. once you see the cherry starts u can take the flame off. (repeat as needed)

    5) lay back, play your favorite tune and just chill.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by KmR View Post
    I don't smoke bowls, I smoke out of them.
    Oh my bad.


    And thanks for the tip sidebrake.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    Oh my bad.


    And thanks for the tip sidebrake.
    He's just busting your chop.

    Every pothead knows you use the term 'lets smoke a bowl'.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,010
    Wow, nice..
    Welcome to a whole new world of enlightenment.

    Now go have some fun!
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

    "The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    ♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXR7BoD2C1Y[/youtube]
    I'm a fag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Wow best Friday night in a while! I smoked at like 5:30 and lasted until like 8:00 and I started buzzing a little. It was such a great feeling, all my stress was gone, I didn't get mad at all. I thought about the most retarded things, and fuck I laughed until I coughed up my lungs. I was coughing like a bitch at first, I felt like was gonna barf. It was one great night though, and gonna post pics of my kickass bowl soon! Ohand it felt like gravity was pushing onme way harder, it was a great feeling and I'm definitely doing it again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscyco30 View Post
    Wow best Friday night in a while! I smoked at like 5:30 and lasted until like 8:00 and I started buzzing a little. It was such a great feeling, all my stress was gone, I didn't get mad at all. I thought about the most retarded things, and fuck I laughed until I coughed up my lungs. I was coughing like a bitch at first, I felt like was gonna barf. It was one great night though, and gonna post pics of my kickass bowl soon! Ohand it felt like gravity was pushing onme way harder, it was a great feeling and I'm definitely doing it again.
    Glad to hear it man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,456
    Congrats! your another bud brother... if you feel like being a big boy, after you pack your bowl, put some keff on top (Crowner) then... sit back and watch some cartoons...

    live is good, huh..
    Refresh for more Sigs

    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18
    get an apple, hollow out a hole in the top where the stem is to the middle of the apple with a pen cap or knife or whatever, then make another hole somewhere just a few inches away from the top hole that tunnels down at a 45 degree angle to connect to the stem hole.

    put your bowl, stem, whatever you want to call it, in the top hole. and either use a straw or just suck through the hole and smoke dat shit. dont put the 45 degree angle hole to low or you will be suckin on resin apple juice which tastes like garbage.

    Im sure with a little stoner injenuity you could figure it out. This method is the bomb. did it with purple kush while driving down the beach on the pacific ocean watching the sun rise
    PSP SLIM>5.00-M33-4

    THIS IS NOT A SCAM! I DID IT AND SIGNED UP FOR GAMEFLY FOR LIKE 7 BUCKS FOR A MONTH AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT! SERIOUSLY GUYS, TRY IT OUT
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,795
    Quote Originally Posted by neuclear View Post
    get an apple, hollow out a hole in the top where the stem is to the middle of the apple with a pen cap or knife or whatever, then make another hole somewhere just a few inches away from the top hole that tunnels down at a 45 degree angle to connect to the stem hole.

    put your bowl, stem, whatever you want to call it, in the top hole. and either use a straw or just suck through the hole and smoke dat shit. dont put the 45 degree angle hole to low or you will be suckin on resin apple juice which tastes like garbage.

    Im sure with a little stoner injenuity you could figure it out. This method is the bomb. did it with purple kush while driving down the beach on the pacific ocean watching the sun rise
    It's cool man but eventually just buy some pieces. They make it way easier.

    Hookah = ftw. Holy shit that thing messes you up .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    When I smoked the rest today it was way better. At first I wasn't laughing, and my friend started hitting me in the face, I raise my fist and he flinches and I start fucking laughing my ass off. And I couldn't stop, and I kept trying to hide my eyes from people because I thought they were blood shot, and I would just randomly zone out. I laughed alot today from playing Guess Who? too, man that game is fun.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Im Getting a PSP today
    By AquaToad in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 10:54 PM
  2. will there be anything else today sir?
    By steg1105 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:29 PM
  3. Join Today!!!!
    By dbomb90 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 03:08 AM
  4. Got my psp today what should i do?
    By freerider123 in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:35 PM
  5. Today
    By zubieta in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •