Thread: Force an Install help.

1. #1 Force an Install help. 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP zacharya1990's Avatar
    K I have a School Laptop, and we cant install anything. Flash games didnt work that well and I tried to install the new flash player and it wouldnt allow me. Then I went to cartoonnetwork.com and it automaticly downloaded and installed the new Flash Player and I was like ROCK ON .
    I want to know how to force an Instalation like that. I was looking thew the HTML code and think i found the segmint that makes it install.(Dont know if this is all of it but I think it is.)

Never mind the code i had put wasnt all of it. If you want to look at it just go to http://www.cartoonnetwork.com and look at the source.

Does anyone know how I can take this and minipulate it so I can install AIM.
    Thanks for the help

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    While I can appreciate you want to install AOL to cyber in the Nick Lachey chat room, it was your installation of flash games from Cartoon Network that makes me ill.

Maybe you shouldn't screw around with school property. There's a reason they don't allow you to install things. Mainly so you won't fag it up with Powerpuff Girl flash games.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.